Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
No, the next update will be focused on Lucy, supposedly, who else will receive content in the upcoming update is still unknown
Sometime when he focus on 1 character he had no name Girl to fuck. So no Futa this update?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
hi bro, can u help me please, i am at the part where i just finished watching the mma fight and the doorbell keeps ringing and the book of face tells me to "go to your room and change" but i cant go to my room and when i chek outside no one is there...
I dont see anything wrong with the quest. You suppose to be able to go to your room and change clothes. Send me your save and I will check it out.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
No such thing as "best" mafia. I prefer the dragunov because I prefer Amy among the sisters, but you can also pick based on the mafia's girls themselves. Now on the other hand, there are at least 3 options for you to experience all mafias:
1) SoTN's cheat mod option to change mafia
2) BoN's bunny girl in midtown to change mafia (I trust SoTN way more than BoN when it comes to programming)
3) My saves. I play separe for each mafia and try to keep them updated, so you can pick the save of mafia you want to experience and play from it
I really wish that there was no "choose mafia" option...i understand that is a way to "prolong" the game (or fuck us to have multiple saves), but he have done this in the first game and now on the remake, he need to work slow in the multiple paths while if he keep just one could be a lot easier and faster in my opinion...i could say that having this option is the only thing that i don't like in the remake.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Jahhhhhh, this bug has been in the game since forever.
Anyway bruh, all is good, just go to the frontdoor (y)
What are you doing to fix it? using saveeditor to toggle the switches on the outfits, so he's wearing the correct clothes, or are there other switches/variables that need to be changed?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
What are you doing to fix it? using saveeditor to toggle the switches on the outfits, so he's wearing the correct clothes, or are there other switches/variables that need to be changed?
Outfits don't do anything in the game. Are there for cosmetic reasons. As for the bug, I just change the switch (48) - any save editor will do.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stil996

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Note: The unofficial patch already has this patch below included + additional fixes. You only need the
Yes the pc cheat mod is compatible. Just install the pc cheat mod first then the unofficial over it.

==================================================================
BoN bug fix patch released on 08/03/2022. Posted on his discord:
Size is smaller because I put only the files that were changed. Whereas, Bon discord patch has all the game map files including the unchanged ones. For those who don't use the unofficial bug patch.

Last edited:

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Bon official fixes posted on his discord, will add it to the unofficial bug fixes post.

Size is smaller because I put only the files that were changed. Whereas, Bon discord patch has all the game map files inlcuding the unchanged ones.
I don't know what the fuck he fixed... I applied the patch fix and loaded the save & saw Sarah naked in the kitchen & other 4 areas, her quest was already active [this the quest which triggers at 17:00 when you go to her room], I'm at 21:00 though lol... so i just skipped time to tomorrow to see whether she disappears or not.. turns out she didn't; so I let MC sleep to see whether waking up will have a different outcome.. turns out no, lol... so I had to go ahead with completing that scene to actually make her disappear, had to repeat it on my all 4 saves as well.. this is a joke

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I don't know what the fuck he fixed... I applied the patch fix and loaded the save & saw Sarah naked in the kitchen & other 4 areas, her quest was already active [this the quest which triggers at 17:00 when you go to her room], I'm at 21:00 though lol... so i just skipped time to tomorrow to see whether she disappears or not.. turns out she didn't; so I let MC sleep to see whether waking up will have a different outcome.. turns out no, lol... so I had to go ahead with completing that scene to actually make her disappear, had to repeat it on my all 4 saves as well.. this is a joke
From what I see, basically:

Black screen at Toilet - Already fixed in the unofficial (It the exact same file)
Carol study bug - (exact same file as unofficial)
butt plug fixes - (exact same file as unofficial)
The lucy reset bug - (exact same file as unofficial)
Study bug & football bug - in unofficial
Removed the Otter Lab switch that messed up gangs that was mentioned Sunday. - new
Roof bug fix - new per-se
Bug at Lucy movie event & Box bug at pool - new

Last edited:

maedosan

Jan 28, 2019
How will the change gang option work ? Will the progress be reset for each gang when you switch so that you can play every gang with one save or is something else planned ?

Hard Sausage

May 12, 2020
Note: The unofficial patch already has this patch below included + additional fixes. You only need the
Yes the pc cheat mod is compatible. Just install the pc cheat mod first then the unofficial over it.

==================================================================
BoN bug fix patch released on 08/03/2022. Posted on his discord:
Size is smaller because I put only the files that were changed. Whereas, Bon discord patch has all the game map files including the unchanged ones. For those who don't use the unofficial bug patch.
Does the fix for the Lucy flower quest also in this patch?

varlosozuna

Aug 20, 2019
Hello, can someone help to pass the search for lucy loop, I just collected all the dirty clothes and nothing happens, I am frustrated. Please help me, there is my save. Ty

Scorpion95

Jun 14, 2018
Follow your dick, I mean, your heart.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Stil996 here bro
Moronel88 see them for your self bro

My personal favorite? Dragonuvs, why?
The virgin Ivanna, amazing body, Sayuki has a better body but I prefer Ivanna's purity so the mc can corrupt her.

Yes, my top 1 is Bliss but I will be able to fuck her in the pussyfight tournament so... :p
thank you so much now I can see which is better ;)

------------------------------------- tenor.gif -------------------------------

Reactions: PokeIssau
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes