Hard Sausage

May 12, 2020
Note: The unofficial patch already has this patch below included + additional fixes. You only need the
Yes the pc cheat mod is compatible. Just install the pc cheat mod first then the unofficial over it.

==================================================================
BoN bug fix patch released on 08/03/2022. Posted on his discord:
Size is smaller because I put only the files that were changed. Whereas, Bon discord patch has all the game map files including the unchanged ones. For those who don't use the unofficial bug patch.
Does the fix for the Lucy flower quest also in this patch?

varlosozuna

Aug 20, 2019
Hello, can someone help to pass the search for lucy loop, I just collected all the dirty clothes and nothing happens, I am frustrated. Please help me, there is my save. Ty

Scorpion95

Jun 14, 2018
Follow your dick, I mean, your heart.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Stil996 here bro
Moronel88 see them for your self bro

My personal favorite? Dragonuvs, why?
The virgin Ivanna, amazing body, Sayuki has a better body but I prefer Ivanna's purity so the mc can corrupt her.

Yes, my top 1 is Bliss but I will be able to fuck her in the pussyfight tournament so... :p
thank you so much now I can see which is better ;)

------------------------------------- tenor.gif -------------------------------

Reactions: PokeIssau

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
How will the change gang option work ? Will the progress be reset for each gang when you switch so that you can play every gang with one save or is something else planned ?
Nope. See, The way this seems to be going is that each gang will have parallelal events, for example (all of them hypothetical):

Big heist: you invade some place and steal some item, place and item varying with the mafia
Traitor: you find that one of the members of that particular mafia is a spy
Promotion: your promotion is celebrated differently in each mafia, the dragunov would give you some nig gun, the gentlemen would throw 4 prostitutes at you

The thing is, when you change mafia, the save's variables and switchs will be changed to say that you completed the past events in the mafia that you're changing to, then from that point onwards you'll see the events in the new mafia.
Id you want to see all the possible events, then yeah, you gotta play 4 times.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
they're there lol, he removed the images of the girls showering (don't know why), so if you go in at 7:00 in the morning on weekdays you can find Sarah there
Oh because ofc what you want the most in the game is to keep checking on external guides and what not to know when to find some eyecandy, instead of having an ingame cue
FFS....

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Ok, stuck in Sarah's chase game after molest. After catching her the spank minigame plays, then the anal cutscene, but after getting out of the room the "W" key becomes unavailable and I can't leave home (all other doors work fine, tough). In one of the attempts (I reloaded this multiple times) I found her again in the same place, the spank & anal played again, but then she's nowhere and the "W" key is still unavailable.
SoTN friend, could you please check this? (No idea if the problem is in my save or the game)

Last edited:

Zetsue

Feb 22, 2019
Ok guys dumb question. How can I play this game on a android ? Is there a port or do i need to used joyplay ?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Ok, stuck in Sarah's chase game after molest. After catching her the spank minigame plays, then the anal cutscene, but after getting out of the room the "W" key becomes unavailable and I can't leave home (all other doors work fine, tough). In one of the attempts (I reloaded this multiple times) I found her again in the same place, the spank & anal played again, but then she's nowhere and the "W" key is still unavailable.
SoTN friend, could you please check this? (No idea if the problem is in my save or the game)
Your save is fine brother. It is a bug in the game.
Updated the unofficial bug fixes to fix this bug.

Does the fix for the Lucy flower quest also in this patch?
Nothing is wrong with the flower quest as far as I know, except the study icon bug which is included.

Ok guys dumb question. How can I play this game on a android ? Is there a port or do i need to used joyplay ?
Joiplay as it have far superior features.

My game always stucked when Sarah gave dancing show. Any clue?
If you are using compress version then check the compress post, troubleshooting section. It is an easy fix

Hello, can someone help to pass the search for lucy loop, I just collected all the dirty clothes and nothing happens, I am frustrated. Please help me, there is my save. Ty
Here is your save. I save in the kitchen, just go to the stars.

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
updated to fix:
  • Bug with Sarah spank scene.Thanks to Jieigh for letting me know
  • Lucy laundry bug loop
  • Amy animation restored
I think that's enough for the unofficial bug patch, as the dev is back and should be working on the game.

==========================================

Also Tyna spoiler from Bon Discord:
unknown.png

Last edited:

tomylee001001

Oct 26, 2020
does any one concrete fix for when warren not showing up at school gate to advance the game? i added the unofficial patch but even after going to school for 2 week i neither get called to principal office to see warren nor i see warren at the school gate.

Hard Sausage

May 12, 2020
Your save is fine brother. It is a bug in the game.
Updated the unofficial bug fixes to fix this bug.

Nothing is wrong with the flower quest as far as I know, except the study icon bug which is included.

Joiplay as it have far superior features.

If you are using compress version then check the compress post, troubleshooting section. It is an easy fix

Here is your save. I save in the kitchen, just go to the stars.

Hi SotN,

Yes I am referring to the tutor icon not showing in the room bug.
Is there a way to fix that?

Hard Sausage

May 12, 2020
BRO JUST ON SATURDAY EVENING IN YOUR ROOM , YOU WILL SEE TUTOR OPTION , A HAT ICON IN THE SAME PLACE WHERE FOOT BALL WAS, JUST DO IT AND YOU WOULD KNOW AND BUY FLOWER ON MALL, IF YOU DIDN'T GET THAT OPTION JUST LIKE ME, USE BUG FIXER AND ACTIVATE UI, IF STILL DID'T GET THEN YOU CAN SEE ON THE FIRST PLACE THERE ARE SOME FIXEX DOWNLOAD AND COPY THEM, AND ENJOY HEHEHEHEHEHEH
What time should this trigger the event? I tried the Activate UI bug fixer method that you suggested but nothing happens.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hi SotN,

Yes I am referring to the tutor icon not showing in the room bug.
Is there a way to fix that?
That is what I said bro. The tutor/study icon fix is included in the unofficial patch.
The icon shows normally in the evening around 1500hrs
Also make sure incest is turn on. Check the incest patch location at OP.

Last edited:

ChiefZ

Sep 14, 2020
Stuck in in this part of the game, after doing the triads mission when the mc settled isabel's debt. I tried going to the school, but nothing happens. I already tried downloading the unofficial bugfix, but still no luck. Can someone help me please? Screenshot 2022-03-10 094637.png

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Stuck in in this part of the game, after doing the triads mission when the mc settled isabel's debt. I tried going to the school, but nothing happens. I already tried downloading the unofficial bugfix, but still no luck. Can someone help me please? View attachment 1696150
It is a critical bug in the game stopping you from continuing.

has been updated to add a fix for this.

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
thank you so much now I can see which is better ;)

------------------------------------- View attachment 1694861 -------------------------------
no problem, by the way, did you know that you can put a signature? that way you wouldn't have to put the image every time you comment.
At the top right where your username is, if you click there a menu will open, select the signature option and that way you will be able to insert an image to have it as your signature.
Captura.JPG

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes