Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I use a special keyboard, it does not have many keys that are normally unnecessary, I did not know that such keys could be used in the game tho, you key binding them or something?
Anyways, short answer: I dont have to fast forward right?
No no Im not key binding them. Those are the other default keys in all games like these. Also you dont have to fast forward if you dont want to. Holding down the key just speeds up the transitions but totally optional

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
No no Im not key binding them. Those are the other default keys in all games like these. Also you dont have to fast forward if you dont want to. Holding down the key just speeds up the transitions but totally optional
Yeah, I know its optional, maybe I'm missing something in your comment.
you say: "Holding the enter numpad key does fast forward the game and I do notice sometime the game bugs out."
So, Is it better not to use it in order not to bug the game? my bad if I didn't understand you

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Yeah, I know its optional, maybe I'm missing something in your comment.
you say: Holding the enter numpad key does fast forward the game and I do notice sometime the game bugs out.
So, Is it better not to use it in order not to bug the game? my bad if I didn't understand you
lol I think I getting mix up as well. Cause I thought it was strange you ask back to, if to fast forward with a question mark. My bad if I misinterpret.

To be honest, I use it all the time. It does bug out sometimes but not so much to not use it. Either way, it does not affect anything in your save or anything. But if it bugs out when you didnt save in a while, you will have to close game and load back that last save. So recommend to save frequently.

So in other words, if you dont save frequent, dont use it. But if you do then, it is safe to use.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PokeIssau

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
lol I think I getting mix up as well. Cause I thought it was strange you ask back to, if to fast forward with a question mark. My bad if I misinterpret.

To be honest, I use it all the time. It does bug out sometimes but not so much to not use it. Either way, it does not affect anything in your save or anything. But if it bugs out when you didnt save in a while, you will have to close game and load back that last save. So recommend to save frequently.

So in other words, if you dont save frequent, dont use it. But if you do then, it is safe to use.
Nice, thanks. I save every new day wich is every 10-15 min or so, I'll use it then, I'd rather go back to a save and waste 15 minutes than spend 10 times that time watching scenes that doesn't matter.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Nice, thanks. I save every new day wich is every 10-15 min or so, I'll use it then, I'd rather go back to a save and waste 15 minutes than spend 10 times that time watching scenes that doesn't matter.
Maybe next update I will implement an autosave feature in the pc cheat mod. Might come in useful and less worry to be having to save. But yeah, I totally agree. Multiple and frequent saving is always the way to go (y)

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hmm is that the MyHP or MyMP stat for the character? Right now it's showing MyHP: 1300; MyMP: 260. The save I was using was just the Choose Mafia save from the repository's Extras (since I lost all my saves in a HDD crash a while back).

Edit: Nevermind, I looked in the cheat mod and her relationship was at 980 for some reason. I think I found the proper variable by just searching for 980 in the editor. I'll set it back down to 749 or something then.

Edit 2: Oof no dice on editing Var 208 to lower. Anything 750 or over just gives me a heart when I speak to her, anything under (even as far as 150) just gives me three smiley faces.
Send me your unedited save and I will check it out

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Well, well, well. Spring has come, and what do we see? Over the past six months, we have received another insignificant update, that is, just another shit. But Sarah was one of the key characters of the original MNL. How could BoN manage to ruin the history of MC and Sarah's relationship like that? There are no words. Why did Bug's of Net even need to spend 3 months and pull the cat by the balls to post these insignificant home and school events, and some of them are taken from past updates of the game? Questions to which there is no answer. Oh, yeah. The dog!!! The beggar's favorite dog. The dog is to blame for everything :eek: I remember in the previous iteration she almost died of old age, now she was heroically rescued from the channel. A wonderful story. Only probably everyone would like to continue the previously wonderful game :cry:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Thanks for taking a look at it. Since this save comes directly from the Extras save repository (about an hour of play after choosing mafia), hopefully others who have encountered this problem will be able to find these posts.
I fix "this save" this time, but something is wrong with this save in terms of variables mismatch. I wouldnt recommend you continue using this save, but it up to you.

Anyway, just go to school and at recess you can continue (y) .

Last edited:

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Let's analyze MC first date with Sarah in the latest update 0.89. It's a threesome date. Yes, yes, yes. A wonderful sister, who in three wonderful days spent in another city, miraculously turned from a VIRGIN into an anal whore, for some reason drags a bespectacled cuckold nerd to this date. What for??? Why was this loser character introduced by the author at all??? Do you think there is at least a drop of some logic in this? The most logical explanation: a Beggar wrote himself out. So, in the original game, there was a guy that Sarah was dating. MC is taking her sister away from this guy. Yes, and it was interesting. And what do we see on this date with a nerd loser? Sarah is just a stupid and narrow-minded whore :eek: This is just an illustration of how a Beggar once again primitive uses the mechanism of borrowing plot moves from his original game. And it becomes simply unbearable to watch.
To be continued...

hoisale phylus

Sep 18, 2017
hello, im having a problem with the hotel manager, after i go throgh the maze it tries to start the sex scene but the images are missing (cvcv060, cvcv061, cvcv62, cvcv67). downloded all the bug fixes from here, can someone please help? thank you very much:)

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Let's analyze MC first date with Sarah in the latest update 0.89. It's a threesome date. Yes, yes, yes. A wonderful sister, who in three wonderful days spent in another city, miraculously turned from a VIRGIN into an anal whore, for some reason drags a bespectacled cuckold nerd to this date. What for??? Why was this loser character introduced by the author at all??? Do you think there is at least a drop of some logic in this? The most logical explanation: a Beggar wrote himself out. So, in the original game, there was a guy that Sarah was dating. MC is taking her sister away from this guy. Yes, and it was interesting. And what do we see on this date with a nerd loser? Sarah is just a stupid and narrow-minded whore :eek: This is just an illustration of how a Beggar once again primitive uses the mechanism of borrowing plot moves from his original game. And it becomes simply unbearable to watch.
To be continued...
hahah yeah, thats why I dont like Sarah.
Almost the same thing happened to Laura, she started out as an "innocent" girl who was embarrassed that someone (the MC) saw her masturbate and then we realized that she is practically a sexual predator who fucks Sasha and Clarisse without limits, has had threesomes, and wants to get trios for the MC, also she is an expert in sex.
Although I like Laura for the body she has so I'm not complaining about the inconsistencies of her character development either haha, I think the best developed character has been Amy, she stuck to her tough girl attitude until almost the end, through the updates we realized why she was like that and why she hated her mother, we also realized why she stole from a mafia in order to get money and why she worked serving drinks half naked.
In the end we realized what she really was, a sweet girl that life forced to act differently.
The REVAMP was great for her because in the past (pre-revamp) you reached the sex scenes with her after you blackmailed her and she lost her baby (mc&amy) in an accident.

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes