Diemond

Jan 25, 2019
At first i thought my computer was trash and that's why this game run slow and was garbage but I got a new computer and this game is still trash. I find this game was way better before the revamp but i keep giving it the benefit of the doubt with each update but no this game is trash. You had something that was good but i feel you wanted to be greedy and made a revamp that again is trash. Just me, i mean we all have our own opinions.

RafaelCardoso

Mar 12, 2022
sabe me dizer toda vez que faço o evento de Lucy nao aparece o incone estude pra mim no horario da tarde porque não sei o que fazer

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2021

frautha

Aug 17, 2017
I fix "this save" this time, but something is wrong with this save in terms of variables mismatch. I wouldnt recommend you continue using this save, but it up to you.

Anyway, just go to school and at recess you can continue (y) .
Thanks for this! Just to head any future issues off do you happen to know of any other saves around the point of choosing a mafia other than the one from the Extras repository? I tried it fresh from a new download of that save again and it looks like that one is irrevocably broken.

Alternatively, I was able to use this to continue but ran into the invisible beth bug after school. Searching the thread, it looks like there was a quick and dirty fix in the unofficial bug fixes at one point, but looks like that has been removed from the .89 version (which seems to have replaced all past versions) and I do have the .89 bug fix installed. Do you have that fix available otherwise so I can use temporarily to get past this part of the plot?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Thanks for this! Just to head any future issues off do you happen to know of any other saves around the point of choosing a mafia other than the one from the Extras repository? I tried it fresh from a new download of that save again and it looks like that one is irrevocably broken.

Alternatively, I was able to use this to continue but ran into the invisible beth bug after school. Searching the thread, it looks like there was a quick and dirty fix in the unofficial bug fixes at one point, but looks like that has been removed from the .89 version (which seems to have replaced all past versions) and I do have the .89 bug fix installed. Do you have that fix available otherwise so I can use temporarily to get past this part of the plot?
Sorry I do not know of any other save. Jieigh is the only one I know who maintains the saves provided in the thread.
I haven't updated the fix because there is no bug there anymore, and wasn't really a bug per-se in the first place. Just bad coding.

I suspect you will get tons of bugs which some are not bugs. Especially in Beth questline due to the use of that save. All I can say is to try editing your save and changing variable 272 to 1. But as I said, you might get bugs that are not bugs. Just the save fault, maybe through continuos save editing or more likely, bugs that are left over from previous version of the game and carried over.

Last edited:
Reactions: frautha

randoMcDuder

Nov 17, 2017
Been following the walkthrough to the T. Some of the steps are out of order. Biggest thing is I can't find a way to take Alison on a date. I cannot talk to her at any time of day, she isn't in the Book of Faces, I even tried manually going to the mall or seeing if she is at Otter Labs at any point. The walkthrough seems to imply that you just talk to her at Markus's home in the afternoon, but she isn't able to be interacted with. This is still all before talking to Warren outside of the school.

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Been following the walkthrough to the T. Some of the steps are out of order. Biggest thing is I can't find a way to take Alison on a date. I cannot talk to her at any time of day, she isn't in the Book of Faces, I even tried manually going to the mall or seeing if she is at Otter Labs at any point. The walkthrough seems to imply that you just talk to her at Markus's home in the afternoon, but she isn't able to be interacted with. This is still all before talking to Warren outside of the school.
You need to call her from Markus' profile.
Captura.JPG

fruitplays

Jan 11, 2021
does the gallery mod still work on all the scenes in the current patch?
or does the game have a built in gallery?

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
does the gallery mod still work on all the scenes in the current patch?
or does the game have a built in gallery?
That version is obsolete, use the scene viewer instead.
I recommend you to have a separate clean copy of the game to play your game, use another copy only for the scene viewer.

I NEED HELP ON BETH QUEST IT KEEPS SAYING FILED TO LOAD IMAGE SCHOOL QUEST 456PNG PLS I NEED HELP
Try downloading the Missing images file from here by Symphony of the Night, that should solve your problem.

TMV85

Aug 24, 2017
Hi guys, I am having problems with one of Lucy quests: at nighttime where she has to go to the front door, I click on the door and gives me the options of street and parking. I click on street she just goes out, no one is there.

Avraker

Jul 19, 2017
I just got back to playing the game again and I'm a bit after you choose Mafia!
I'm just after the whole scene with Morgan at the police station.

the most current guide states that I should break into the house after. but I guess I must tell Maria about it first to go there with her to the house.

I have checked the most current guide, and it sorta just jumps to when you both appear at the house and what happens after. I can't talk to Maria at work, or at home. I'm a bit stumped.

I'd really love some help since I'm stuck!

Best regards
Avraker

TMV85

Aug 24, 2017
I just got back to playing the game again and I'm a bit after you choose Mafia!
I'm just after the whole scene with Morgan at the police station.

the most current guide states that I should break into the house after. but I guess I must tell Maria about it first to go there with her to the house.

I have checked the most current guide, and it sorta just jumps to when you both appear at the house and what happens after. I can't talk to Maria at work, or at home. I'm a bit stumped.

I'd really love some help since I'm stuck!

Best regards
Avraker
You go with Maria to her place, Maria is waiting for you in the garage, at morning time

Reactions: Avraker

sleumas

Jun 2, 2020
what is change log for 0.89 update?
I load my previous save of 0.88 but it show no updated information on book of face menu.

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
From Bon Discord: House events and the dev's rooftop fix. Note: this fix has been added to the unofficial bug fixes

House events.
7:00 Shower 1F Floor (Masturbation / Assjob) 8:00 Sarah's room (Go to school with her 7 If you have butplug and beat playing games at night you have fun)
School Events : Rooftop / When complete Sara's quest a little quest spawn in main room / 2f Sarah is waitnig)
15:00 Game store (Tu / Thu / Sat) Comic Store ( Mon / Wen / Fri / Sun)
17:00 Sarah's Room / Laura's Room
19:00 TV (Need buy Dice in Sarah's dates) / Lucy's Room
21:00 Sarah's Room / Play a game in your room
00:00 Sarah's room
Weekend
8:00 Comic store / game store
11:00 Kitchen
12:00 Sarah's room
13:00 Mall
15:00 Pool
17:00 Sarah's room
19:00 TV / Terraze
Thanks for this, I did the butplug scene at school a dozen times.
For making the Music Teacher appears and get the scene with her, is there a specific condition or thing to do ?

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 137 Votes