Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Lucy quest not showing, please help.

You need to stay updated with the unofficial patch. This game bug is fixed a good while now. I suggest you load a previous save after installing the latest unofficial patch. Talk to lucy in front of school, this is after the football event and after the scene with you and Rachel. With the unofficial patch installed, everything will work right and it did while testing your save

Hey guys!!

Anyone with this BUG?

View attachment 1704329

As complementary information, this should be the girl from The Hornets Mafia, however I did not chose them - I went with The Gentlemen.
I tried the Bug Fixer - Image Stuck, but as soon as the image refresh, it comes back again.

Any idea how to solve this besides going back to a previous save?

Thanks!
Seeing as you using the pc cheat mod. You can easily fixed this game bug in the game.
From the cheat menu > more > gang change. Choose back your gang and everything will work fine after (y).
Note: Dont ever use the game's in-game gang switch, it will bug your game, giving problems similar to this. You can always use the pc cheat mod to fix these issues though.

Last edited:

dionlux

Jul 20, 2017
Hello, someone has managed to unlock all the content of this update, I have only managed to get a few scenes from the sister and Lucy from game night with Sara but no one else, does anyone know how to unlock the rest of the scenes?

stir1999

Sep 6, 2018
I didn't know that saves are located in game folder and removed it a while ago.
By any chance does anyone have a save somewhere after first part of "School Quests" in terms of walkthrough?
After you unlock threesomes with Alison&Noa/Alison&Sharon and before you should talk with Rachel outside of school gate.

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
The next update is focused on Lucy, hopeful we get interactive sex and lewd scenes, this is the moment that many of your have waited for so long. :devilish:

HotPipe

Apr 17, 2018
I have checked out all the Bedrooms of the new house with Lucy and nothing happend. She is stil with MC, dont go away or say anything.

Portgas6620

Feb 19, 2020
Could someone help me solve the problem of this mission and move on to the next one? Please! I can't continue from the black screen to meet Lucy in front of the school.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
hey guys Im at a point where it says morgan is waiting outside my house in the afternoon but I dont see him anywhere

Anyone know where he is?

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
SAVES POST UPDATED WITH SAVES FROM 0.89
I know there wasn't much to progress, but there was a little bit of progression and grinding to be done in order tu unlock all scenes and interactions, so have the saves with those done
Also, for the first time I didn't play trough everything for each gang, I only played with the dragunovs and when I was done I used SoTN's cheat to change the gang, producing saves for all other gangs. There were no gang-related content in this release, so it should be safe.
And last but not least, the repository became polluted with posts asking for save variations or just people wanting to hurry me, so I made a new one. Here it is. Please don't post anything there.

Mar 15, 2021
SAUVEGARDE MISE À JOUR AVEC DES SAUVEGARDES À PARTIR DE 0.89
Je sais qu'il n'y avait pas grand chose à progresser, mais il y avait un peu de progression et de broyage à faire pour débloquer toutes les scènes et interactions, alors faites les sauvegardes avec celles faites
De plus, pour la première fois, je n'ai pas tout joué pour chaque gang, je n'ai joué qu'avec les dragunovs et quand j'ai eu fini, j'ai utilisé la triche de SoTN pour changer de gang, produisant des sauvegardes pour tous les autres gangs. Il n'y avait pas de contenu lié aux gangs dans cette version, elle devrait donc être sécurisée.
Et enfin, le référentiel a été pollué par des messages demandant des variantes de sauvegarde ou simplement des personnes voulant me presser, alors j'en ai créé un nouveau. Le voici . Merci de ne rien poster là-bas.
[/CITATION]
Super merci

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes