Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Thanks for this, I did the butplug scene at school a dozen times.
For making the Music Teacher appears and get the scene with her, is there a specific condition or thing to do ?
Link to the explanation on exactly how to get the music teacher & Sarah, is on #4 of unofficial bug fixes.
It also explains why you cant get it in the game, unless you use the fix I included.

Hi guys, I am having problems with one of Lucy quests: at nighttime where she has to go to the front door, I click on the door and gives me the options of street and parking. I click on street she just goes out, no one is there.
This is an old bug. I will go to fix that now and update the unofficial bug fixes

Last edited:
Reactions: Gallion

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Unofficial bug patch has been updated to include a fix for this. Will only work before Lucy hear the front door and while she is preparing in her room. If you save after this, send me your save or change switch 48 to ON via save editing.

Reactions: TMV85

jason price

Sep 4, 2018
Help please, Warren is meant to be waiting for me by the school gates after school, but he dosent appear. I've completed all the school quests for before I choose a mafia. When I go onto book of faces for a hint it tells me to meet Marcus in the locker room, which is part of the school quests part 2. I could be wrong but I thought you do the mafia choose before carrying on the school quests so I'm not sure if I've missed somthing or if it's a bug.

Noah

May 24, 2017
1647200232837.png

I need help, after choosing a gang and talking to the leader I am going to meet my mother, but when I see my room the event does not trigger, there is some arrangement

shiro8

Sep 28, 2017
Same here am stuck at Warren not showing at the gates, I have downloaded the unofficial patch but still not working

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2021
Link to the explanation on exactly how to get the music teacher & Sarah, is on #4 of unofficial bug fixes.
It also explains why you cant get it in the game, unless you use the fix I included.

This is an old bug. I will go to fix that now and update the unofficial bug fixes
Thank you for your efforts to speak frankly if you weren't there I would have abandoned this game a long time ago it's really amazing what you do for the community.

Norexy

Jan 7, 2017
is "at night i hear amy watch tv" bug or not because I can't find her watching tv no matter what

chaque

Jan 24, 2019
I got black screen and nothing to interact with after Codex's tutorial mission. Used black screen fix, but can't do anything more. How to fix this?

Lonelydead

Aug 26, 2021
hay un error con la segunda mision del burdel chino, al momento de querer abrir una puerta en las alcantarillas solo suena pero nunca se abre y asi todo el rato, reinicio la mision y sigue igual, tocara esperar a la siguiente actualizacion a ver si lo arreglan

Reactions: Darkwofl
Jan 25, 2019
Hey guys!!

Anyone with this BUG?

1647291034504.png

As complementary information, this should be the girl from The Hornets Mafia, however I did not chose them - I went with The Gentlemen.
I tried the Bug Fixer - Image Stuck, but as soon as the image refresh, it comes back again.

Any idea how to solve this besides going back to a previous save?

Thanks!

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Lucy quest not showing, please help.

You need to stay updated with the unofficial patch. This game bug is fixed a good while now. I suggest you load a previous save after installing the latest unofficial patch. Talk to lucy in front of school, this is after the football event and after the scene with you and Rachel. With the unofficial patch installed, everything will work right and it did while testing your save

Hey guys!!

Anyone with this BUG?

View attachment 1704329

As complementary information, this should be the girl from The Hornets Mafia, however I did not chose them - I went with The Gentlemen.
I tried the Bug Fixer - Image Stuck, but as soon as the image refresh, it comes back again.

Any idea how to solve this besides going back to a previous save?

Thanks!
Seeing as you using the pc cheat mod. You can easily fixed this game bug in the game.
From the cheat menu > more > gang change. Choose back your gang and everything will work fine after (y).
Note: Dont ever use the game's in-game gang switch, it will bug your game, giving problems similar to this. You can always use the pc cheat mod to fix these issues though.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes