ghaash

Jul 24, 2017
You guys think that there's gonna be sharing at some point? the original game had a secene if i remember. Marckus and Morgan are real ones, and mc banged their moms, so why not? ;)

PokeIssau

Fan of girls with average tits.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
This thread is full of comments looking for help, not a bad thing but I haven't seen an interesting conversation about the game in a very long time, normally I wouldn't give a shit but it's my favorite game so it disappoints me, everyone is asking for saves or asking for a solution to a bug that has already been answered and fixed dozens of times and even a few comments back, I think it's time for me to take a long break from this thread, I got a taste for fanarts so I'll spend my free time there.

greetings brothers&sisters

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
man I miss the old Sarah sex scene. It felt way more special
You had to work the entire game to do it, her progression was tied to other characters, you had to fight off several people,

and when it finally came to it, there was a big special date and a special night. She was kinda like the”final boss”

This game, the Pokémon cards are more obnoxious. There was more cucking. Then her story gets out on the back burner for a LONG time. I wanna say over a year.

Then finally it comes to the scene, it just kinda…happens. You go to the tournament but you don’t help out like last time. Then you just have sex and that’s it. Yet another thing the revamp kinda botched.

it seems like Dr Robsonhas replaced Sarah as the “special” “final boss” girl. I guess that works. It just seems like their stories should be more integrated

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I like Alexx incest logic tho. “How dare you not have sex with your actual sister?! Every woman has a. RIGHT to feel your cock and you are a bad person if you deprive them of it!”

like his cock is some public resource. It’s about the silliest logic for incest I’ve ever seen, but it’s hilarious.

ryuuken

Jun 23, 2018
Please help. I'm stuck. I'm at the part where I have to study with Lucy but the study icon doesn't appear. I've tried reloading the bugfixer. I've even gone to every hour of the day but it never comes up

Jan 23, 2018
Guys I'm stuck and need help, after I help triad clan placing a tracker in black van with jay ling it says that I need to focus with school quest and my school quest says that I need go to school, I did that but nothing happen and idk what to do next.
And btw is there no Beth and lab teacher school sex scene?

SlitSlayer

Jun 3, 2018
I downloaded full images and unzipped them in to www folder game is still giving me same error that missing images.

Nevermind i unzipped them in to www folder when i needed to unzip tehm into www/img/pictures folder

THX for fix!
Anyone put the files into the correct folder and still get the error with the image(s) not loading? Curious if it has to do with the images being PNGs rather than encrypted into rpgmvp.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
This thread is full of comments looking for help, not a bad thing but I haven't seen an interesting conversation about the game in a very long time, normally I wouldn't give a shit but it's my favorite game so it disappoints me, everyone is asking for saves or asking for a solution to a bug that has already been answered and fixed dozens of times and even a few comments back, I think it's time for me to take a long break from this thread, I got a taste for fanarts so I'll spend my free time there.

greetings brothers&sisters
I kinda feel you. I guess it's a combination of:
A) The game story/scene/characters/whatever you like being so good that it becomes one of the most popular (if not the most) that it attarcts a lot of people, and where are many people, "prepare for trouble... "
B) Even if the dev came up with a good story and some nice features (the interactive sex scenes, for example), he is not the best programmer, is lazy about bug checking and stubborn about getting someone else to help him. That results in a final product full of bugs. Add this to the factor A, you get a lot of people asking about the same bug over and over without checking if it was solved, and another lot of peole complaining

But in good spirits, try and start a conversation/discussion about the game, maybe people follow. I may answer, when if I catch you when I'm around. I don't check the thread too frenquently, but here, have a follow, at least I'll be notified when you say something

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
someone knows when is the next update?

Is it at least 2 months again?
when is version 0.90 going to be released?>
No one knows. He promised updates would come faster, so maybe a month, but as much as I like the game, I can't defend the dev or trust his promises
But also, no point in asking, pollutes the thread, news will get around when something is announced

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes