Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Check my save guys, I can't complete the mission with Lucy's flowers. Can someone complete this mission and skunk me saving
View attachment 1713943
Nothing is wrong with the quest or your save. I suggest you ensure you are using the to fix the study icon bug and study in the evening.

After enter the door and Bliss go away
Christian friend arrives and get the truck and then nothing happen after that
if anyone has the save after that mission please
(to acess the file is just change the extension from .zip to .rpgsave)
All I can say is, you are using a save that you saved using a mod or someone else saves that reset the save wrong.
Note: Certainly cannot be my mod ;) everything is working fine with my mod :sneaky::cool:

This is what caused you the issue. You will get future problems, as your entire save will be messed up. I recommend a fresh save. Anyway, I still fixed your save for this part and only this time. As this is user related bugs.

Just enter and the scene would not freeze/crash the game anymore. BTW you didnt have to change the file extension, you could of simply zip it. This is what I did to send it back to you. (y)

Last edited:

BIHUS

Feb 17, 2022
Nothing is wrong with the quest or your save. I suggest you ensure you are using the to fix the study icon bug and study in the evening.

All I can say is, you are using a save that you saved using a mod or someone else saves that reset the save wrong.
Note: Certainly cannot be my mod ;) everything is working fine with my mod :sneaky::cool:

This is what caused you the issue. You will get future problems, as your entire save will be messed up. I recommend a fresh save. Anyway, I still fixed your save for this part and only this time. As this is user related bugs.

Just enter and the scene would not freeze/crash the game anymore. BTW you didnt have to change the file extension, you could of simply zip it. This is what I did to send it back to you. (y)
I installed the mod, it didn't work for me. Is it possible to hack flowers through the code in the file in the game?

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I installed the mod, it didn't work for me. Is it possible to hack flowers through the code in the file in the game?
You are installing it wrong most likely. Cause I use your save and it worked normal. Yes you can hack it but I suggest you don't, seeing as you cant install the patch successfully, no offense. I can save past that event for you, but you will miss some scenes, that is why I suggest you learn to install the patch and play yourself as there are other bugs you will get anyway without the unoffical patch.

BIHUS

Feb 17, 2022
You are installing it wrong most likely. Cause I use your save and it worked normal. Yes you can hack it but I suggest you don't, seeing as you cant install the patch successfully, no offense. I can save past that event for you, but you will miss some scenes, that is why I suggest you learn to install the patch and play yourself as there are other bugs you will get anyway without the unoffical patch.
So I installed your patch. And nothing helped. If it's not difficult, just buy flowers. And make me a save.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
So I installed your patch. And nothing helped. If it's not difficult, just buy flowers. And make me a save.
I will repeat one last time bro, if the patch didnt help, then you installed it wrong. How am I able to do it ,without doing anything, besides loading your save and playing the game with the unofficial patch??

Anyway, I saved past that event for you. For future problems, I suggest you refer to the (y)

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Thanks. Do you have the rest of her scenes with that format? I only have up to 06 and dont know how many there are.
If I was you bro, I would try to avoid any other future missing images. So I would suggest you download the full game instead. Cause it will be safer than assuming that these are the only images missing.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Thanks. Do you have the rest of her scenes with that format? I only have up to 06 and dont know how many there are.
If you just want to see the pics, you can check here but those are just pics, no dialogue, no animation. Also some of those can be found in the game's files, but are not yet implemented and some may not be intended to implement (sometimes the dev just forgets the image there)

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Weird bug. Completed all of Lucy's events and when i have to look for Sarah after the "molest her" option i go downstairs and suddenly i´m in Lucy´s pool massage event and i have to do an event from The Gentlemans part 1 even though i completed all of the mafia quest.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Weird bug. Completed all of Lucy's events and when i have to look for Sarah after the "molest her" option i go downstairs and suddenly i´m in Lucy´s pool massage event and i have to do an event from The Gentlemans part 1 even though i completed all of the mafia quest.
The problem is not related to Lucy events, but I need to rule out some things first. You're the fifth person, who I know of with a problem exactly like this (similar but at different quest) and suggests to me it is related to mods or modded save use (Not my mods, as I dont touch these events or target them globally). I highly doubt it is a game bug, because if my thinking is right, to cause this it must be specifically targeted (local or globally) as with others with the same bug but different points in the game. The game itself does not do this, hence it must be a mod at fault :unsure:

Questions:
  1. Have you been using others mods and you saved?
  2. Did you use other mods with my pc mod together?
  3. Did you use the unofficial patch with the other mods?
  4. How far did you reach in the school quest line?
  5. Is this your save from scratch?

Last edited:
Reactions: Doshima

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
The problem is not related to Lucy events, but I need to rule out some things first. You're the fifth person, who I know of with a problem exactly like this (similar but at different quest) and suggests to me it is related to mods or modded save use (Not my mods, as I dont touch these events or target them globally). I highly doubt it is a game bug, because if my thinking is right, to cause this it must be specifically targeted (local or globally) as with others with the same bug but different points in the game. The game itself does not do this, hence it must be a mod at fault :unsure:

Questions:
  1. Have you been using others mods and you saved?
  2. Did you use other mods with my pc mod together?
  3. Did you use the unofficial patch with the other mods?
  4. How far did you reach in the school quest line?
  5. Is this your save from scratch?
1) Only the cheat mod and yes I saved
2) Yes, the scene gallery mod but I never saved after using it
3) Yes, I always use the unofficial bugfix patch after downloading the new version
4) I was following the walkthrough so based on that, until the part were Chloe comes to the MC house after she slaps you because you tell her that Daisy will be the one organizing the party.
5) Yes, but I went from my complete 0.86 save until the end of 0.89.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
1) Only the cheat mod and yes I saved
2) Yes, the scene gallery mod but I never saved after using it
3) Yes, I always use the unofficial bugfix patch after downloading the new version
4) I was following the walkthrough so based on that, until the part were Chloe comes to the MC house after she slaps you because you tell her that Daisy will be the one organizing the party.
5) Yes, but I went from my complete 0.86 save until the end of 0.89.
  1. Okay you fine if you saved only using the cheat mod
  2. Are you 1000% sure you didnt save or continue to play and then saved? Reason I ask is because the gallery mod has a global change which could cause this.
  3. You are not suppose to use the unofficial with other mods other than the pc cheat mod. The pc cheat mod is the only mod that I know off that is compatible with the unofficial patch. Unsure about the gallery mod but I would assume it is NOT compatible.
  4. Okay your fine but this further suggest it is a mod fault
  5. Okay that is fine
I still fix your save for this part but keep in mind, other strange events might happen because this problem then to happen globally.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
  1. Okay you fine if you saved only using the cheat mod
  2. Are you 1000% sure you didnt save or continue to play and then saved? Reason I ask is because the gallery mod has a global change which could cause this.
  3. You are not suppose to use the unofficial with other mods other than the pc cheat mod. The pc cheat mod is the only mod that I know off that is compatible with the unofficial patch. Unsure about the gallery mod but I would assume it is NOT compatible.
  4. Okay your fine but this further suggest it is a mod fault
  5. Okay that is fine
I still fix your save for this part but keep in mind, other strange events might happen because this problem then to happen globally.
Thank you so much!! Yes I'm 1001% sure I didn't save after using the gallery, I'll stop using the gallery mod from now on to prevent any problems in the next updates. Probably the bugfix + gallery mod combined caused the problem.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Thank you so much!! Yes I'm 1001% sure I didn't save after using the gallery, I'll stop using the gallery mod from now on to prevent any problems in the next updates.
No you're fine to use it. I would just recommend you have a separate game folder for that mod. From what I notice, it uses a global call which is not recommended in my opinion except for debug purposes. Because if the user saves his game, it can cause random issues similar like this. But this is just my opinion, I don't want to speak more about it because it is not my mod and I dont want to accidentally discredit or insult any members. And I'm just assuming this is what caused your problem. For all you know I talking caca doodoo :poop: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Picklessss

Nov 12, 2018
This thread is full of comments looking for help, not a bad thing but I haven't seen an interesting conversation about the game in a very long time, normally I wouldn't give a shit but it's my favorite game so it disappoints me, everyone is asking for saves or asking for a solution to a bug that has already been answered and fixed dozens of times and even a few comments back, I think it's time for me to take a long break from this thread, I got a taste for fanarts so I'll spend my free time there.

greetings brothers&sisters
Does this mean that you will no longer upload animations? sorry for my english

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes