zangetsu660

Aug 23, 2021
Nothing is wrong with the quest or your save. I suggest you ensure you are using the to fix the study icon bug and study in the evening.

All I can say is, you are using a save that you saved using a mod or someone else saves that reset the save wrong.
Note: Certainly cannot be my mod ;) everything is working fine with my mod :sneaky::cool:

This is what caused you the issue. You will get future problems, as your entire save will be messed up. I recommend a fresh save. Anyway, I still fixed your save for this part and only this time. As this is user related bugs.

Just enter and the scene would not freeze/crash the game anymore. BTW you didnt have to change the file extension, you could of simply zip it. This is what I did to send it back to you. (y)
Thank you so much!!

jdang

Feb 17, 2019
Could anyone help me out? I'm on the first Jet mission, after pushing the rock and going into the house, the guard immediately sees me and shoots me. Tried 20+ times and can't do a damn thing. Save attached, using the SoTN cheat mod

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Could anyone help me out? I'm on the first Jet mission, after pushing the rock and going into the house, the guard immediately sees me and shoots me. Tried 20+ times and can't do a damn thing. Save attached, using the SoTN cheat mod
That's a bug in the game. I saved at the second floor for you.

Reactions: jdang
May 2, 2020
Honestly, I recommend you start a new game and not mix mods. The mods in the thread are not compatible with each other.

However, the pc cheat mod and unofficial bug patch are compatible and safe to use. I can only really speak for my mod as this is what I thoroughly tested. The bugs I am seeing in people saves that are sent to me, my mod CANNOT do this, neither can the game. Furthermore in next update, everything in my mod is going to be optional (can turn on or off). Also, don't mix saves if you used a previous mod and change to a new mod. You may not be able to pinpoint which mod cause the problem and think it is the current mod your using at fault; when truly its the other past mod that has certain things carried over in your save.
I download the new MOD and start new game.Thx for your help.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I download the new MOD and start new game.Thx for your help.
Remember it is not the mod version/update.

It is the incompatibility of mixing of mods OR using the scene viewer mod and saving that will cause the problems/bugs. These problems cannot be fixed besides starting a new game entirely. But I think that is what you meant, just stating for other members who may read it and have similar problems :) (y)

Last edited:

wataru69

Nov 8, 2017
can anyone help im in pam quest where i will meet here outside of schol to look for her adoption paper but when i go out all i can see is her icon but the character is not there so i cant talk to her

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
is there a mod or button in the game if i get stuck playing this game for the first time today.
And can you make texts back like some other games

May 2, 2020
Remember it is not the mod version/update.

It is the incompatibility of mixing of mods OR using the scene viewer mod and saving that will cause the problems/bugs. These problems cannot be fixed besides starting a new game entirely. But I think that is what you meant, just stating for other members who may read it and have similar problems :) (y)
No,I just ues cheat mod,I remember you said I download the wrong version of mod and you upload new one.
BTW,after first time I go to Art teacher as a model,there is a blonde came to say Hi,is there any thing about her on this version?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
No,I just ues cheat mod,I remember you said I download the wrong version of mod and you upload new one.
BTW,after first time I go to Art teacher as a model,there is a blonde came to say Hi,is there any thing about her on this version?
Lol no, Nothing is wrong with my mod. My mod can not cause those issues by itself, like you had with that save. The issues was either cause by you teleporting during mission inside buildings or you use the gallery scene mod and saved.

As for the art teacher, blonde friend, I haven't checked but I dont think so. Maybe you should check out the or OP guides. I honestly dont know bro

Last edited:
Reactions: Ahegao is best
May 2, 2020
Lol no, Nothing is wrong with my mod. My mod can not cause those issues by itself, like you had with that save. The issues was either cause by you teleporting during mission inside buildings or you use the gallery scene mod and saved.

As for the art teacher, blonde friend, I haven't checked but I dont think so. Maybe you should check out the or OP guides. I honestly dont know bro
Thx for your help ;)

May 2, 2020
I found some problem(choose save5,Translated from Baidu,I not good at English sorry...)
Going to Carol's house to choose to study will lead to the plot jumping to the scene of MC, Sarah and Alex in the mall and game competition.

At the party, MC communicates with the blue haired girl in the upper left corner of the pool, and there will be picture errors.

It's also a party. When MC and Carol communicate and have sex, a flash screen will appear until the end of the sex animation.

In the task "larah is waiting for you at home on Thursday", MC communicates with the mother and daughter at the door of the clothing store on the first floor. The animation of oral sex between the woman and MC cannot end.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I found some problem(choose save5,Translated from Baidu,I not good at English sorry...)
Going to Carol's house to choose to study will lead to the plot jumping to the scene of MC, Sarah and Alex in the mall and game competition.

At the party, MC communicates with the blue haired girl in the upper left corner of the pool, and there will be picture errors.

It's also a party. When MC and Carol communicate and have sex, a flash screen will appear until the end of the sex animation.

In the task "larah is waiting for you at home on Thursday", MC communicates with the mother and daughter at the door of the clothing store on the first floor. The animation of oral sex between the woman and MC cannot end.
The unofficial bug patch has fixes for the critical bug with Carol study. I hope you did not save or continue to play. Because that Carol bug will mess up your game.

At party, there is no problem. Make sure you are using the missing images fixes posted at the unofficial bug patch post #1

Reactions: Ahegao is best

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Can someone make a list of all the home scenes to can do with the girls including which day at what time?
Already did for Amy and Maria, check the useful links in my signature
I will make for Sarah at some point out of sense of complationism, but I couldn't care less about her, so don't try to haste me on that

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes