On a side note, who you guys like the most in the game. Just curious
My top sex is like this, in descending order:

Lucy - that ass and thighs be whispering to me
Maria - I can sleep on those fun bags
Amy - sweet rebel with a bod
Rachel - old Rachel from the old game
Jet - simply dam dam dam
Sarah - why not, ass does not fall far from the tree
The rest - that Aunt Marge be thick yo, coffee and cream. Also, Carol is niceee.
Used to like Laura, but not really since the 180 spin on personality
Well, let's see

House girls
Amy - Bright red hair, rebel girl in all aspects
Laura - I'm a boobs man and I like the geek side of her. Prefered her before, but nothing againt the new
Maria - Again, those boobs
Lucy - Eh... I can't tell if I like her because I grew mad at how much fuss she causes in the community
Sarah - Honestly, I almost dislike her

Classmates + relatives
Nadine - The rebel girl, again. And her striptease scene hit me like a brick
Pam - Idk, pink hair? I think most of liking of her comes from the combo with Nadine
Brenda - I like her questline's story
Noa + Alison - The threesome is great and I can't separate them
Daisy - I don't really like her, I like fucking the school's queen into oblivion
Carol - I really liked the nerd side of her but man, getting her pregnant was suuuuuch a bummer for me

Others
Jet - big boobs, big ass, and her sex scenes are great
Joanna - Her character is nice
Bonnie - Idk why, but I like her

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
is there a mod or button in the game if i get stuck playing this game for the first time today.
And can you make texts back like some other games
Idk what you mean by "stuck"
If it is as in, "character got somewhere he shouldn't be and now can't move", or "image froze" or "black screen", then you hit "W", a menu should appear with one of the options being "bug fixer"
If as in "I don't know what to do", check the book of faces, accesibble trough cell phone in the inventory or the "W' key, too, or check for the guide (in my signature's "useful links")

And no, you can't make the text black, at least as far as I know

Reactions: kane3218

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
Well, let's see

House girls
Amy - Bright red hair, rebel girl in all aspects
Laura - I'm a boobs man and I like the geek side of her. Prefered her before, but nothing againt the new
Maria - Again, those boobs
Lucy - Eh... I can't tell if I like her because I grew mad at how much fuss she causes in the community
Sarah - Honestly, I almost dislike her

Classmates + relatives
Nadine - The rebel girl, again. And her striptease scene hit me like a brick
Pam - Idk, pink hair? I think most of liking of her comes from the combo with Nadine
Brenda - I like her questline's story
Noa + Alison - The threesome is great and I can't separate them
Daisy - I don't really like her, I like fucking the school's queen into oblivion
Carol - I really liked the nerd side of her but man, getting her pregnant was suuuuuch a bummer for me

Others
Jet - big boobs, big ass, and her sex scenes are great
Joanna - Her character is nice
Bonnie - Idk why, but I like her
Nadine is queen

Reactions: chunkas
May 2, 2020
The unofficial bug patch has fixes for the critical bug with Carol study. I hope you did not save or continue to play. Because that Carol bug will mess up your game.

At party, there is no problem. Make sure you are using the missing images fixes posted at the unofficial bug patch post #1
how to fix MC and girl in parking,oral sex animation can't stop.

May 21, 2018
Me parecia un muy buen juego pero la misiones de lucy me cgo tanto la vrga q ya me quito las ganas ,cada 2 seg tenia q reiniciar distintos errores la verdad me re pudrio ,si alguien tiene ganas de pasar algun save en español gracias
puedes especificar los errores que dices exactamente? por que si es un pantallaso negro pues ya hay solución, teniendo el cheat mode puedes arreglar eso

Ghost188

Mar 10, 2018
i'm stuck at the scene when Warren introduces the principle to the MC, when she tells him "don't you have class?" and you leave the room, i can't play any further, i go back in the office to see a cardboard box with someone hiding under it but that's it.
what do i do???

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
i'm stuck at the scene when Warren introduces the principle to the MC, when she tells him "don't you have class?" and you leave the room, i can't play any further, i go back in the office to see a cardboard box with someone hiding under it but that's it.
what do i do???
Warren talks with Karen & MC >> Go to roof >> back to principal office

Last edited:

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
I kinda feel you. I guess it's a combination of:
A) The game story/scene/characters/whatever you like being so good that it becomes one of the most popular (if not the most) that it attarcts a lot of people, and where are many people, "prepare for trouble... "
B) Even if the dev came up with a good story and some nice features (the interactive sex scenes, for example), he is not the best programmer, is lazy about bug checking and stubborn about getting someone else to help him. That results in a final product full of bugs. Add this to the factor A, you get a lot of people asking about the same bug over and over without checking if it was solved, and another lot of peole complaining

But in good spirits, try and start a conversation/discussion about the game, maybe people follow. I may answer, when if I catch you when I'm around. I don't check the thread too frenquently, but here, have a follow, at least I'll be notified when you say something
Maybe when there is an interesting update a lot of people will participate : )

Does this mean that you will no longer upload animations? sorry for my english
It doesn't take a lot of time and have to be done every few months so it is not difficult, it will not be one of my priorities tho.

Lot of this scenes i don t undersrand how to get.....
They are from the pre-Revamp version, I tried to put all the pre-revamp ones together.

Reactions: Jieigh

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Scenes of Allison PRE-REVAMP - it was one of the last scenes before Beggar decided to change the game -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A quick note: Those are scenes from 2018 so the drop in quality is noticeable, not much I must say, as there are less frames, less fluid is the animation, still when it came out I loved them (still do) because back then Allison was my favorite girl, eliminating junk files I found them and I decided to upload them, I hope you guys like them, I know I do.

Last edited:
May 19, 2018
I need help, when the hornet quest (the first quest with Markus and Pill) starts it transports me to the scene viewer mod room. does anyone know how to fix it?

6542db386ba2e8268aec379e5e0e36cf.jpeg

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
after the gang "tutorial" I get transported into a black screen but I can't use the phone to debug cause BoN seems conveniently "to not cause bugs" deactivate the phone menu LOL Are there any bugfixes out yet or probably have to wait a while?

May 2, 2020
Use save8
I NEED HELP!
Stuck again.No clue what to do next.School tells me focus on Main quest,Main tells me on Lucy,Lucy tells me on Maria,Maria tells me on other things,what other things?all girls except family are all done.Now I just finish Nadia quest and train two times of School football team.
Btw why there are two girls in school yard?Never see them before.
I play this game longtime ago,I remmenber end at choice of four gangs,maybe I miss something?
R%BYMJ8C`J}Y2R_6OTWV72I.png
Z~JB[PEN0BJCXGQJMJ2_CUH.png T$6_OUQTWQUV86]J$XN8J_G.png

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
I need help, when the hornet quest (the first quest with Markus and Pill) starts it transports me to the scene viewer mod room. does anyone know how to fix it?

View attachment 1727050
Most likely you saved after a scene using the scene viewer, which is something you should not do, provide a save and maybe the save fix expert will show up and help you.
after the gang "tutorial" I get transported into a black screen but I can't use the phone to debug cause BoN seems conveniently "to not cause bugs" deactivate the phone menu LOL Are there any bugfixes out yet or probably have to wait a while?
Maybe a dumb question but: How do you use the phone? From the inventory? Have you tried pressing W?
Also, whenever you are looking for help provide a save.
Use save8
I NEED HELP!
Stuck again.No clue what to do next.School tells me focus on Main quest,Main tells me on Lucy,Lucy tells me on Maria,Maria tells me on other things,what other things?all girls except family are all done.Now I just finish Nadia quest and train two times of School football team.
Btw why there are two girls in school yard?Never see them before.
I play this game longtime ago,I remmenber end at choice of four gangs,maybe I miss something?
View attachment 1727539
View attachment 1727540 View attachment 1727545
LOL, if I remember correctly, that phrase of Sarah and that sprite of Tyna, is when they go undercover to the school Sarah, Tyna, Rachel and the MC, the mission is at night so if you are in the daytime it means that you fucked your save, or you used several mods at the same time or you moved the time being in mission.
My personal recommendation? Forget your save, get a clean/new separate copy of the game and a save that works and is close to where you left off.
I didn't read much but apparently since you put two (or even more) incompatible or outdated mods together you have screwed up the base game so no matter how much you start over if the base game is wrong, your game at some point will be too, it's either that or, you change the time in the middle of a mission and that screws up your save.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 137 Votes