May 2, 2020
Need help,don't know what to do next.MC just have fun with Sarah in school toilet after MC get message from Sarah.
MC hint say focus on school,school say focus on Lucy,Lucy say focus on Maria,Maria say focus on other things and same to other family members.Now I finish all not main character's quest.what should I do?
Save15 is the newest.
5X$]_RPL03K[DJWOS([8_R9.png
KEHQ9O]R~(P}5Z{0049@EC1.png

Reactions: Loverbutt

hamood johnson

Jul 26, 2021
How would I know, as you are not providing a save. As you can see from the quote you quote, the only problem that can happen with Lucy and MC room first time is if you been using a mod, save-editing or a bug itself in the game. If you are not using any mods then maybe it is an unforeseen/unknown bug somewhere in the game. However, I am unable to see any bug in the game and highly doubt it is a bug. Reason for this is because the problem cannot happen before doing house missions; so how can you get this bug when your now come to the new house. Hence suggesting the user is using a modded save or mods. This is why I ask and assume that. Only if you provide your save, I can confirm as with HotPipe save.

Can be fixed two ways:
Try creating a new save, then when in-game, load the save that is giving you trouble. It should load, then you can re-save.

OR

backup saves ONLY, not config or global, delete everything in the save folder and start a new game. Save at the slot that are the same as your backup. Copy back your backup and overwrite your new save. They should now load up fine.

phil 5

Jun 29, 2017
The game freezes all the time when MC watches Sara's dance on the PC. I have restarted the game several times but it does not help. Can anyone help me with a solution to this problem? Thank you

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Need help,don't know what to do next.MC just have fun with Sarah in school toilet after MC get message from Sarah.
MC hint say focus on school,school say focus on Lucy,Lucy say focus on Maria,Maria say focus on other things and same to other family members.Now I finish all not main character's quest.what should I do?
Save15 is the newest.
View attachment 1716550
View attachment 1716551
Your save is jacked on many levels. Only thing I can think of that may cause this is, you using another mod with mine. Which is a no no. Or you are teleporting while on missions. Which is another no no. I cannot fix this save.
All I can say is go to the mall and on first floor/ground floor, go to the left where the clothes store is. A scene should automatically trigger. I am unsure if you even reach that part. But the save is telling me thats where you suppose to be. Hopefully this will fix some parts of your game :unsure:

The game freezes all the time when MC watches Sara's dance on the PC. I have restarted the game several times but it does not help. Can anyone help me with a solution to this problem? Thank you
Are you using the compress? If so, read the troubleshoot on the compress post.

The game is amazing but an image error code keeps coming up and I'm unable to finish the game.
Check out the missing images posted at the unofficial bug patch post. Check OP/Main for the link.

hamood johnson
You have the same problem as the HotPipe as I was telling you. Your save is telling me that you completed some of the new house missions e.g. Sarah, before even reaching the new house, which not suppose to be possible. As I said before, this would indicated to me the cause is related to using another mod or a modded save. If you didn't use either then this game bug is hidden by magic. I have to contact :alien: to help me find this bug. All I can do atm, is correct the current problem. I saved right before you enter your room (y) .

Last edited:
Reactions: hamood johnson

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
On a side note, who you guys like the most in the game. Just curious
My top sex is like this, in descending order:

Lucy - that ass and thighs be whispering to me
Maria - I can sleep on those fun bags
Amy - sweet rebel with a bod
Rachel - old Rachel from the old game
Jet - simply dam dam dam
Sarah - why not, ass does not fall far from the tree
The rest - that Aunt Marge be thick yo, coffee and cream. Also, Carol is niceee.
Used to like Laura, but not really since the 180 spin on personality

Last edited:

phil 5

Jun 29, 2017
Your save is jacked on many levels. Only thing I can think of that may cause this is, you using another mod with mine. Which is a no no. Or you are teleporting while on missions. Which is another no no. I cannot fix this save.
All I can say is go to the mall and on first floor/ground floor, go to the left where the clothes store is. A scene should automatically trigger. I am unsure if you even reach that part. But the save is telling me thats where you suppose to be. Hopefully this will fix some parts of your game :unsure:

Are you using the compress? If so, read the troubleshoot on the compress post.

Check out the missing images posted at the unofficial bug patch post. Check OP/Main for the link.

hamood johnson
You have the same problem as the HotPipe as I was telling you. Your save is telling me that you completed some of the new house missions e.g. Sarah, before even reaching the new house, which not suppose to be possible. As I said before, this would indicated to me the cause is related to using another mod or a modded save. If you didn't use either then this game bug is hidden by magic. I have to contact :alien: to help me find this bug. All I can do atm, is correct the current problem. I saved right before you enter your room (y) .
Thank you for answer.

May 2, 2020
I try to go to Mall all time nothing happen,I just want to go on Main quest.Should I start a new game with the right MOD?

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018

Jet - simply dam dam dam
The rest - that Aunt Marge be thick yo, coffee and cream. Also, Carol is niceee.
Good. A great choice or wide-hipped walking on the planet.
Repetition is the mother of learning! Here are the magnificent five of sex preferences from chunkas:
Lucy - this ass will save the world
Sara - like tree, like fruit
Previously, Sara liked its flighty and spontaneity, but perhaps now, according to Beggar's plan, three days of poker games have spawned a sexual monster :eek: Hmmm... Does a Beggar have any plan at all? Maybe he constantly forgets about the previous character traits of his characters.
Maria - this mom has only one undoubted advantage
Hmmm... I think I got something wrong. This mom has TWO undoubted advantages. And they're big. But seriously, I liked Maria more in the original game. This nymphomaniac herself could fuck anyone. Now Maria is just a pussy coward, and some of her character traits have been transferred to her daughter. Now Laura herself will fuck anyone, maybe even her mother :eek:
Aunt Maggie (in original game) - she's just so cute that you just can't refuse her apple pie
To my great disappointment, poor Aunt Maggie was the victim of a change in the plot. Hmmm... Let's just say, a victim of circumstances :cry: At first, a modest and beautiful aunt was a talented reporter in a city newspaper. Then suddenly, unexpectedly, it turned out that she was a long-time friend of a crazy dad. Overkill. The loss of an old aunt from original game is truly irreplaceable.
Cousin Mindy (in original game) - perhaps we do not fully guess about the sexual limits of this cutie. In revamp, this character is lost.
A few words about other equally wonderful characters:
Honours pupil Carol is very good, but even better is her cheeky mother. It is immediately obvious that she has a huge potential. Perhaps a threesome between Carol, her mom and MC is what this game lacks in the present.
Rachel's love boat and MC were sunk by a torpedo named Alex. Sorry. Their love story was one of the cornerstones of the original game. True, Charlie's Angels may have great potential in the future.
SotN turn your attention to Mei Ling. The Chinese woman is damn good. She already considers MC her master. Am-yum-yum...
In general, what can you hear from Beggar's update fields?
To be continued ...

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017

Jet - simply dam dam dam
Family order
Amy - mostly because you can run around the house fuckin the slut all day
Sarah - right amount of big ass
old Laura - body is right, but the new character seems too off putting
Maria - her and lucy are interchangable to me
Lucy

Side ho's (students)
Old Rachel - childhood friend with realistic dreams is just better than this whole scooby doo shit
Carol - Love her portions the best
Nadine - like carol only up a notch
Daisy - because Im fucking douchecanoe's girl stupid on the regular makes me warm and fuzzy inside.
Sasha- miss the old one, hopefully we get more of her again

Teachers
Miss Taylor - she was the first one to enslave herself to your tripod level dick
Mrs Turner

Others
Jet- who isnt hot for sex teacher
Old Maggie- I miss the one that didnt look like a SJW diversity hire

Honestly the game would be better IMO if the individual character storylines from the old game met with the new overarching story.

wj1234haao

Mar 5, 2022
"夜之交响曲,帖子:7780024,会员:37104" said:
顺便说一句,比赛中你们最喜欢谁。只是好奇
我最喜欢的性别是这样的,按降序排列:

露西-那屁股和大腿在对我耳语
玛丽亚-我可以睡在那些有趣的袋子上
艾米——身材甜美的叛逆者
瑞秋-老游戏里的老瑞秋
简单喷射坝
莎拉——为什么不呢,屁股不会从树上掉下来
其余的,玛姬阿姨是厚哟,咖啡和奶油。还有,卡罗尔人很好。
我以前喜欢劳拉,但自从个性180度大转弯后就不喜欢了

Jet - simply dam dam dam

As can be seen from the opening animation
Lucy, with her melancholy eyes, is a woman with personality
Maria, a silly girl
Sarah, it's an elf
Rachel is in the same class as Sarah
Laura, I don't like it
Amy, she's an independent girl

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I try to go to Mall all time nothing happen,I just want to go on Main quest.Should I start a new game with the right MOD?
Honestly, I recommend you start a new game and not mix mods. The mods in the thread are not compatible with each other.

However, the pc cheat mod and unofficial bug patch are compatible and safe to use. I can only really speak for my mod as this is what I thoroughly tested. The bugs I am seeing in people saves that are sent to me, my mod CANNOT do this, neither can the game. Furthermore in next update, everything in my mod is going to be optional (can turn on or off). Also, don't mix saves if you used a previous mod and change to a new mod. You may not be able to pinpoint which mod cause the problem and think it is the current mod your using at fault; when truly its the other past mod that has certain things carried over in your save.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ahegao is best

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Do someone got the same "This game type is not supported" pop up on joiplay as well? I need help please T-T
Try contacting the Joiplay dev. Also try using a old version of Joiplay. Current version is loading just fine on my tablet so it might be something specific to your device and the current apk. Also note you dont need to install the plugin. If all fail then try another emulator like

Last edited:

hamood johnson

Jul 26, 2021
hamood johnson
[/QUOTE]
yeah i somehow was dating carol and i went to her house and it fucked up the game and put me in the event with alexx and Sarah hotel room so i did that and used the phone to teleport out of the house so i think thats the problem annyway is there anything to do

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
yeah i somehow was dating carol and i went to her house and it fucked up the game and put me in the event with alexx and Sarah hotel room so i did that and used the phone to teleport out of the house so i think thats the problem annyway is there anything to do
Oh nice, thanks for telling me. I know there was a Sarah bug at Carol, but I thought the dev fixed this, so I didnt update my old fix for the previous version. How are these old bugs returning? I will check again and update the old fix if needed, thanks again for letting me know.

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes