Jieigh

May 26, 2020
This thread is full of comments looking for help, not a bad thing but I haven't seen an interesting conversation about the game in a very long time, normally I wouldn't give a shit but it's my favorite game so it disappoints me, everyone is asking for saves or asking for a solution to a bug that has already been answered and fixed dozens of times and even a few comments back, I think it's time for me to take a long break from this thread, I got a taste for fanarts so I'll spend my free time there.

greetings brothers&sisters
I kinda feel you. I guess it's a combination of:
A) The game story/scene/characters/whatever you like being so good that it becomes one of the most popular (if not the most) that it attarcts a lot of people, and where are many people, "prepare for trouble... "
B) Even if the dev came up with a good story and some nice features (the interactive sex scenes, for example), he is not the best programmer, is lazy about bug checking and stubborn about getting someone else to help him. That results in a final product full of bugs. Add this to the factor A, you get a lot of people asking about the same bug over and over without checking if it was solved, and another lot of peole complaining

But in good spirits, try and start a conversation/discussion about the game, maybe people follow. I may answer, when if I catch you when I'm around. I don't check the thread too frenquently, but here, have a follow, at least I'll be notified when you say something

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
someone knows when is the next update?

Is it at least 2 months again?
when is version 0.90 going to be released?>
No one knows. He promised updates would come faster, so maybe a month, but as much as I like the game, I can't defend the dev or trust his promises
But also, no point in asking, pollutes the thread, news will get around when something is announced

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
I kinda feel you. I guess it's a combination of:
A) The game story/scene/characters/whatever you like being so good that it becomes one of the most popular (if not the most) that it attarcts a lot of people, and where are many people, "prepare for trouble... "
B) Even if the dev came up with a good story and some nice features (the interactive sex scenes, for example), he is not the best programmer, is lazy about bug checking and stubborn about getting someone else to help him. That results in a final product full of bugs. Add this to the factor A, you get a lot of people asking about the same bug over and over without checking if it was solved, and another lot of peole complaining

But in good spirits, try and start a conversation/discussion about the game, maybe people follow. I may answer, when if I catch you when I'm around. I don't check the thread too frenquently, but here, have a follow, at least I'll be notified when you say something
Based statement. I think he's not stubborn, but rather too greedy and/or paranoid to not only pay someone each month/update but also to take a risk of his work getting leaked/stolen, even a "scammer" will get scammed eventually. If he does actually get someone to help with the game, it will only benefit everyone invested/involved in the project in the long run but he is either unable or refuses to comprehend it even after almost 6 years of development of MnL

Reactions: Jieigh

DarKing25

Dec 3, 2020
Hello, I downloaded the game and there is no save game like before? and the other thing is that the cheat mod pc no longer works?

Ícono de validado por la comunidad

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Thanks to Jieigh for mentioning it

Restored features:
  1. Girls appear in shower on first floor at their respective times for their shower sex events.Which basically means, you can see them in the shower from kitchen as was in previous versions.
  2. Interactive sex restored for Andrea and Rose, which is lost after Markus joins mafia.

Last edited:

zangetsu660

Aug 23, 2021
Hello everyone
im having bug problems with the school invasion mission
with Sara and the other two girls
the game crash exactly in the truck part
i downloaded the bug fixes but its not working
the crash continues

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Anyone put the files into the correct folder and still get the error with the image(s) not loading? Curious if it has to do with the images being PNGs rather than encrypted into rpgmvp.
Hey my friend :), so the images restore, work depending on which of the game version you are using. (I hope that I included all the missing images).

So here how it works:
Compress game version uses the compress version of the missing images link i.e. extension .png
Full game version uses the encrypted version of the missing images i.e. extension rpgmvp

If you are getting a missing image, either I missed a file or it is not installed properly. Please let me know which file is missing

Hello, I downloaded the game and there is no save game like before? and the other thing is that the cheat mod pc no longer works?

View attachment 1712478
PC cheat mods works magic, my little pony tails wonders :alien:. As for the save game, you need to backup your old save folder before copying or using the new version. Save folder is located in your game directory "save" folder. Example: MNL\www\save

Hello everyone
the crash continues
How are we to help without you providing a save bro? BTW nothing is wrong with that quest that I know off aka works on my side.

i have the same problem tell when you find a solution
Nothing is wrong with the quest. Could be something wrong with your save.
HotPipe & hamood johnson are you guys using others mods or save editing?

I have checked out all the Bedrooms of the new house with Lucy and nothing happend. She is stil with MC, dont go away or say anything.
Checking you save, I would assume it is cause by either you are using a mod (btw my mod is working fine ;)) or save editing, maybe even a game bug somewhere. I honestly dont know, just speculating. Because your save have events completed which can only happen at new house, yet you are now at new house???? Which would indicated what I am assuming.
Anyway, this is what is giving you the trouble. I still try to fix your save as best as I could from what I notice. But for future problems, I am sorry, you may need to start a new game. Anyway, just enter your room and the game should function normally: SAVE

I can't find Allison....for the first date...where can i find her to start dating... Plzz help
Which of the MC friend is a relative of Alison, that is your answer young padawan
I suggest you watch the to gain the force.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

GameTester86

Jun 15, 2018
Symphony of the Night I seem to have encountered quite an issue that I believe is a missing image file of sorts and not sure if you have a fix but you seem to be the guy that has encountered like everything and been able to fix from the posts I have read.

The bug I am encountering is that I do the "Birthday Party" for Lucy then go out with Marckus the next night and continue on through that. The following morning wake up and Lucy debates killing Jack then comes home to find Celina in the house with the rest of the girls. Following this MC gets a call from The Gentlemen with a job to do. After that I go with Marckus to Xeon club for the stripper that they partied with the night before and then we go to Andrea's to find out about the remaining missing money. After parting ways with Marckus I go back into a call with The Gentlemen to place Nora in the mission and after selecting her percentage of the cut it cuts to the next scene and it's just black. I don't have access to my phone as I believe that I am in control of Nora to do the mission so I can't select the bug fixer by pressing "W" and then selecting black screen. I have found out that by messing around and moving that I am actively moving someone as I am able to go in some direction and down and it brings up the location change of "Gentlemens Pub" in the top left corner after hearing a door click.

Any help with this is appreciated.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of the Night I seem to have encountered quite an issue that I believe is a missing image file of sorts and not sure if you have a fix but you seem to be the guy that has encountered like everything and been able to fix from the posts I have read.

The bug I am encountering is that I do the "Birthday Party" for Lucy then go out with Marckus the next night and continue on through that. The following morning wake up and Lucy debates killing Jack then comes home to find Celina in the house with the rest of the girls. Following this MC gets a call from The Gentlemen with a job to do. After that I go with Marckus to Xeon club for the stripper that they partied with the night before and then we go to Andrea's to find out about the remaining missing money. After parting ways with Marckus I go back into a call with The Gentlemen to place Nora in the mission and after selecting her percentage of the cut it cuts to the next scene and it's just black. I don't have access to my phone as I believe that I am in control of Nora to do the mission so I can't select the bug fixer by pressing "W" and then selecting black screen. I have found out that by messing around and moving that I am actively moving someone as I am able to go in some direction and down and it brings up the location change of "Gentlemens Pub" in the top left corner after hearing a door click.

Any help with this is appreciated.
This is just bad coding in the game. Can be fix two ways, if I'm reading your description right. As I am aware of this problem, but didn't update the to address it.

TO FIX:

1. You can either go into phone via Esc >inventory> essential items >phone. Then exit, that will take care of the blackscreen problem. Or you can simply use my pc cheat mod which does not prevent the phone "W" from being use. After you get rid of the black-screen, just go back to Midtown and a scene will automatically trigger and adjust the game back to normal.

OR

2. You can go into the gang app or gang mission before this missions. Then when doing the Marcus and Andrea mission, you would not get any problems and the game would play out like how it was meant to be. Assuming what you describe is what I'm thinking.

Last edited:

hamood johnson

Jul 26, 2021
Nothing is wrong with the quest. Could be something wrong with your save.
HotPipe & hamood johnson are you guys using others mods or save editing?

Checking you save, I would assume it is cause by either you are using a mod (btw my mod is working fine ;)) or save editing, maybe even a game bug somewhere. I honestly dont know, just speculating. Because your save have events completed which can only happen at new house, yet you are now at new house???? Which would indicated what I am assuming.
Anyway, this is what is giving you the trouble. I still try to fix your save as best as I could from what I notice. But for future problems, I am sorry, you may need to start a new game. Anyway, just enter your room and the game should function normally: SAVE
maaan i download the same verision the website game me no i didnt use save editer but what do you even do to pass the quest line

Eddie32

Oct 9, 2020
i just wish there was an update where he could catch carol and her mother together, and also he could catch nandine's mother since she works in a nightclub if possible sandra's mother but they were forgotten, and my wish was that the MC nailed the two lesbians to Hannah and Ivy, she deserves to be fucked by the MC

Nov 15, 2017
Just tried to use a save from the saves provided and get the error type error cannot read property 'trigger' of undefined, does anyone have a fix for this.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
maaan i download the same verision the website game me no i didnt use save editer but what do you even do to pass the quest line
How would I know, as you are not providing a save. As you can see from the quote you quote, the only problem that can happen with Lucy and MC room first time is if you been using a mod, save-editing or a bug itself in the game. If you are not using any mods then maybe it is an unforeseen/unknown bug somewhere in the game. However, I am unable to see any bug in the game and highly doubt it is a bug. Reason for this is because the problem cannot happen before doing house missions; so how can you get this bug when your now come to the new house. Hence suggesting the user is using a modded save or mods. This is why I ask and assume that. Only if you provide your save, I can confirm as with HotPipe save.

Just tried to use a save from the saves provided and get the error type error cannot read property 'trigger' of undefined, does anyone have a fix for this.
Can be fixed two ways:
Try creating a new save, then when in-game, load the save that is giving you trouble. It should load, then you can re-save.

OR

backup saves ONLY, not config or global, delete everything in the save folder and start a new game. Save at the slot that are the same as your backup. Copy back your backup and overwrite your new save. They should now load up fine.

Last edited:

zangetsu660

Aug 23, 2021
Hello everyone
the crash continues
After enter the door and Bliss go away
Christian friend arrives and get the truck and then nothing happen after that
if anyone has the save after that mission please
(to acess the file is just change the extension from .zip to .rpgsave)

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes