JHD0303

Jul 22, 2017
Still stuck at blackscreen after the gang tutorial from V0.86, also not able to use phone to escape the bug, anyone can help?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
So what was updated?? Has the Sarah or Lucy story been continued? I'm really not sure what changed at all.
Answer

Still stuck at blackscreen after the gang tutorial from V0.86, also not able to use phone to escape the bug, anyone can help?
You should update your game and use the pc cheat mod to use the game fixes. Or you can try going into your
inventory > essential items > phone. Go into smartphone pc or BOF then exit.

Last edited:

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
I add fixes for Sarah butt plug and chemistry teacher events at school in the unofficial bug fixes

I notice a lot of people keep mentioning the chemistry teacher event not happening. From what I see, it does not happen because the dev did not set any event for the player to acquire the requirements to see the teacher event. I made a simple fix for this by giving you the option to choose which scene you want to see.

Fixes:
  1. The chemistry teacher event with Sarah can now be triggered.
  2. Fixed the different buttons speed for the MC android phone and sent a new version to google :p. Now the images are showing for the butt plug vibration event
  3. No more black screen and images being stuck all over.
  4. No more Casper action. Player clip normally after the event now.

How to get the scenes:
After you play game in your room at 2100hrs and call Sarah (do it twice), you will get an option to choose Win or Lose. Choose Win. After in the morning around 8am, go to her room and she will ask to go to school together (Make sure you have many butt plugs in your inventory. You can purchase at sex shop). Before going to school, MC will placed the butt plug in her. Automatically you will be in school and the butt plug vibration event would be happening. If you choose to make Sarah cum via butt plug vibration event, the recess/toilet scene with her will trigger. But because the chemistry events has no way of happening, I place an option to choose which event you want. Explained further below.

The scene with Teacher in chemistry class, I was not seeing how the player can be able to get this scene. Therefore I made my own simple version. I did not add anything to the game besides giving player the choice during the butt plug vibration event, to see choose which scene they want. Therefore giving the player the requirement to see the scene. Note: (The teacher event have to be repeated to see final teacher scene i.e. eating out Sarah).

Remember these scenes are repeatable.
after the sceen the screen freezes with that image

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
after the sceen the screen freezes with that image
Very vague for me to help you??? I tested it and thought I fixed all the dev bugs, maybe I missed one or forgot to add a file to the patch. Can you send me your save before you get the black-screen, so I can see. Cause far as my test, the unofficial bug fixes works great for me.

Not to doubt you, but please tell me you didn't play the game as normal and NOT used the updated unofficial bug fixes? As I mentioned the butt plug scenes are riddle with bugs which I fixed.

Edit: I just tested fully and no issues on my side. Can someone else confirm

Last edited:
Reactions: SlitSlayer

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
Very vague for me to help you??? I tested it and thought I fixed all the dev bugs, maybe I missed one or forgot to add a file to the patch. Can you send me your save before you get the black-screen, so I can see. Cause far as my test, the unofficial bug fixes works great for me.

Not to doubt you, but please tell me you didn't play the game as normal and NOT used the updated unofficial bug fixes? As I mentioned the butt plug scenes are riddle with bugs which I fixed.

Edit: I just tested fully and no issues on my side. Can someone else confirm
Sorry i forgot to sett the bug fix :p thats why it did fail :p

SlitSlayer

Jun 3, 2018
Lucy how do I know what kind of flowers she likes? Where can I find Lucy's favorite colors? So that I can buy them.
Not positive, but pretty sure I found it in the walkthrough, as that's where I got nearly all the methods to work through the game. Start there. If not there, Google is your friend. Unless someone else can help a brother out.

SlitSlayer

Jun 3, 2018
I add fixes for Sarah butt plug and chemistry teacher events at school in the unofficial bug fixes

I notice a lot of people keep mentioning the chemistry teacher event not happening. From what I see, it does not happen because the dev did not set any event for the player to acquire the requirements to see the teacher event. I made a simple fix for this by giving you the option to choose which scene you want to see.

Fixes:
  1. The chemistry teacher event with Sarah can now be triggered.
  2. Fixed the different buttons speed for the MC android phone and sent a new version to google :p. Now the images are showing for the butt plug vibration event
  3. No more black screen and images being stuck all over.
  4. No more Casper action. Player clip normally after the event now.

How to get the scenes:
After you play game in your room at 2100hrs and call Sarah (do it twice), you will get an option to choose Win or Lose. Choose Win. After in the morning around 8am, go to her room and she will ask to go to school together (Make sure you have many butt plugs in your inventory. You can purchase at sex shop). Before going to school, MC will placed the butt plug in her. Automatically you will be in school and the butt plug vibration event would be happening. If you choose to make Sarah cum via butt plug vibration event, the recess/toilet scene with her will trigger. But because the chemistry events has no way of happening, I place an option to choose which event you want. Explained further below.

The scene with Teacher in chemistry class, I was not seeing how the player can be able to get this scene. Therefore I made my own simple version. I did not add anything to the game besides giving player the choice during the butt plug vibration event, to see choose which scene they want. Therefore giving the player the requirement to see the scene. Note: (The teacher event have to be repeated to see final teacher scene i.e. eating out Sarah).

Remember these scenes are repeatable.
You truly are a hero with this game. I played through .88 (which IMO, for those that have asked for a changelog, is nothing more than a cleaned up version of .85; feel free to correct me if I'm wrong). Given the absence of a changelog and a lack of desire to waste my time yet again with a supposed 'update', I've been using the comments to help decide if .89 is worthwhile. So I've spent the past hour or so reading through pages and pages of comments. 90% are questions that were already answered, some of which were answered as recently as a post or two prior. Then there were some in other languages, or not posed in a manner that made any sense, or asked several times over within a short period of time. It's mind numbing how little effort some people are willing to put in while expecting others to put in their effort. The other 10% were from you, PokeIssau, or a select other helpful few. You few have my thanks and respect. I don't know how you put up with the so much crap and still have the desire to be so helpful, but I'm appreciative. It's because of you that I made up my mind.
I do enjoy Sarah content, but that alone is not worth it. I play with the cheat mod if only to be able to move around the map rapidly. I could just ask if the mod works with this version and if my last .88 save with all the bug fixes implemented will smoothly work with .89 (aside from the fixes to the new content that you've provided), but I don't want to be yet another annoying newb with a dumb question. Besides that, while I've noted most if not all of the bugs I'd encounter in .89, have noted the fixes and the steps to follow to get through the content, it all seems like a lot of work for not a lot of content. Like many I've really been hoping that I'll finally be able to bang Lucy. I've decided to just wait for .90 and maybe we'll finally get that content.
I can't emphasize enough how much I agree with all the frustration with BoN. LOVE the game. Appreciate all the creativity and work he has poured into it. I'd never wish an accident (serious or otherwise) on anyone, BoN included. I'm not a paying subscriber, so I'm not inclined to complain much about delays with a game that I get for free. All that being said, all the criticisms have been spot on. The time between updates has been stretched further and further with only excuses to justify it. The amount of new content has decreased significantly, seemingly with each update. It's inexplicable since you'd expect more time to equal more content. And the game has become so buggy. If it weren't for people like you helping out the masses with fixes, it's not a stretch to say the game would probably be unplayable. I don't do his discord, but what you've said about it (deletes and blocks anyone that's critical) fits with the theory that he's purposely dragging out updates to build up his subscriber base, and doesn't want anyone calling him out on it. Then there's this latest drama with his supposed accident. As I mentioned I don't have any ill will over what is ultimately just a game. I won't call him a liar. But it's undeniably suspect. I mean who claims to be on their deathbed in the hospital, yet can manage to notify his subscribers that he's near death?!? ... Someone who isn't really in the hospital, but needs to deflect attention away from a crap update that's garnering a ton of negative feedback ... that's who.
You guys should start your own Patreon under a name like BoN-fixers. You do so much work that you deserve compensation.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
You truly are a hero with this game. I played through .88 (which IMO, for those that have asked for a changelog, is nothing more than a cleaned up version of .85; feel free to correct me if I'm wrong). Given the absence of a changelog and a lack of desire to waste my time yet again with a supposed 'update', I've been using the comments to help decide if .89 is worthwhile. So I've spent the past hour or so reading through pages and pages of comments. 90% are questions that were already answered, some of which were answered as recently as a post or two prior. Then there were some in other languages, or not posed in a manner that made any sense, or asked several times over within a short period of time. It's mind numbing how little effort some people are willing to put in while expecting others to put in their effort. The other 10% were from you, PokeIssau, or a select other helpful few. You few have my thanks and respect. I don't know how you put up with the so much crap and still have the desire to be so helpful, but I'm appreciative. It's because of you that I made up my mind.
I do enjoy Sarah content, but that alone is not worth it. I play with the cheat mod if only to be able to move around the map rapidly. I could just ask if the mod works with this version and if my last .88 save with all the bug fixes implemented will smoothly work with .89 (aside from the fixes to the new content that you've provided), but I don't want to be yet another annoying newb with a dumb question. Besides that, while I've noted most if not all of the bugs I'd encounter in .89, have noted the fixes and the steps to follow to get through the content, it all seems like a lot of work for not a lot of content. Like many I've really been hoping that I'll finally be able to bang Lucy. I've decided to just wait for .90 and maybe we'll finally get that content.
I can't emphasize enough how much I agree with all the frustration with BoN. LOVE the game. Appreciate all the creativity and work he has poured into it. I'd never wish an accident (serious or otherwise) on anyone, BoN included. I'm not a paying subscriber, so I'm not inclined to complain much about delays with a game that I get for free. All that being said, all the criticisms have been spot on. The time between updates has been stretched further and further with only excuses to justify it. The amount of new content has decreased significantly, seemingly with each update. It's inexplicable since you'd expect more time to equal more content. And the game has become so buggy. If it weren't for people like you helping out the masses with fixes, it's not a stretch to say the game would probably be unplayable. I don't do his discord, but what you've said about it (deletes and blocks anyone that's critical) fits with the theory that he's purposely dragging out updates to build up his subscriber base, and doesn't want anyone calling him out on it. Then there's this latest drama with his supposed accident. As I mentioned I don't have any ill will over what is ultimately just a game. I won't call him a liar. But it's undeniably suspect. I mean who claims to be on their deathbed in the hospital, yet can manage to notify his subscribers that he's near death?!? ... Someone who isn't really in the hospital, but needs to deflect attention away from a crap update that's garnering a ton of negative feedback ... that's who.
You guys should start your own Patreon under a name like BoN-fixers. You do so much work that you deserve compensation.
Appreciate the deep words man, really do. And I totally agree with everything you said, especially liked the view/thoughts of someone relatively new to the game and seeing for themselves. I could NOT have said it better myself. To answer your question, sure you can use your save from v0.88 with the new version. Saves are mostly forward compatible. Sadly, old unofficial bug fixes v0.88 would not work on v0.89 unless updated. And yes the pc cheat mod is already update to work on v0.89.

No man, don't feel no how to keep asking question (thats the purpose of the forum), I just wish more would be like you and read previous pages. I think the other guys would agree with me that, we do this because we loved the game at some point (some may still do) and do it just to help members out. I dont even play the game anymore, waiting for it to complete or have plenty content with Lucy. I am just glad members could enjoy the game and like the mod/work I and other members do. Regardless if it is true or not, am the same, I wish no harm to anyone and really hope it not just an excuse form the dev. But I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and hope he gets better physically and mentally. Anyway brother thanks for the comments man, peace (y)

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes