bull1991

Nov 27, 2019
I'm not sure what you want the links both work

My New Life Revamp v0.89 COMPRESSED .7z
https ://mega.nz/file/ynpzGYZS#w5qC0VTtzlqH3JR01NaeFsrRGMEQEB2en6O6NseSPz8

v0.89_Compress_UPDATE .7z
https ://mega.nz/file/3rxlRILS#eI4hmKdaLuZqgcbuIjacSyC3jXPZUTm61dKtxzBYXa0

Space added between the "https" and "://"
I TRIED TO DOWNLOAD BUT NOTHING I DONT KNOW WHY????

bull1991

Nov 27, 2019
bull1991 stop spamming, you are breaking forum rules. I will put a second host for the update in a while.

The update for compress is also working just fine.
There is no FULL update as the dev dont provide this all the time. Download the full at main page to update
bull1991 stop spamming, you are breaking forum rules. I will put a second host for the update in a while.

The update for compress is also working just fine.
There is no FULL update as the dev dont provide this all the time. Download the full at main page to update
I VE 0.88 ON MY PC AND ITS FULL WHAT I NEED IS JUST UPDATE 0.89

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I VE 0.88 ON MY PC AND ITS FULL WHAT I NEED IS JUST UPDATE 0.89
If you have FULL then I already answered this. Which was to download the full from main page. There is no update patch for FULL except downloading the full game.
Please stop spamming and constantly asking the same thing, or you might get a warning or ban if someone reports you. You are breaking the forum rules

Reactions: Hoey

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
When will the 0.90 update be available?
Honestly the dev updates are fickle imo and always changing.
Currently he releases in a 2-3 months gap but everyone knows by now he always delays. Someone else may correct me on this. Personally I just dont care, when he release, he release. Great dev in terms on making enjoyable content but lately they are crappy (the content doesn't match 3mths work) in my opinion with bugs bugs bugs at each update. I would much prefer a bug-fix version than content at this point.

Currently he is in the hospital and I wish him all the best in recovering : LINK

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
In case anyone is wondering on the health status of BoN
Update from BoN at his discord including previous announcement:
gfh.jpg

Last edited:

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Honestly the dev updates are fickle imo and always changing.
Currently he releases in a 2-3 months gap but everyone knows by now he always delays. Someone else may correct me on this. Personally I just dont care, when he release, he release. Great dev in terms on making enjoyable content but lately they are crappy (the content doesn't match 3mths work) in my opinion with bugs bugs bugs at each update. I would much prefer a bug-fix version than content at this point.

Currently he is in the hospital and I wish him all the best in recovering : LINK
He clearly hasn't been working for 2-3 months between each recent update, you said it yourself, that the last one looked like 2-3 weeks of work at max, but bon clearly enjoying the life when he can work for 2-4 weeks once every 2-3 months. I just wonder when his supporters' patience will run out tho? He delayed the last update in 2021 since he was "bug testing", but now we can say for certain that it wasn't the case since even after all his "bug testing" there were still a ton of bugs. Also the last time he attempted to do the major bug fixing, he decided to revamp the game completely. Hope he recovers quickly and finally releases the long-awaited content with Lucy.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
He clearly hasn't been working for 2-3 months between each recent update, you said it yourself, that the last one looked like 2-3 weeks of work at max, but bon clearly enjoying the life when he can work for 2-4 weeks once every 2-3 months. I just wonder when his supporters' patience will run out tho? He delayed the last update in 2021 since he was "bug testing", but now we can say for certain that it wasn't the case since even after all his "bug testing" there were still a ton of bugs. Also the last time he attempted to do the major bug fixing, he decided to revamp the game completely. Hope he recovers quickly and finally releases the long-awaited content with Lucy.
I doubt their patience will run out. His discord is not a nice place imo. Quick bans by it moderator for any criticism THEY dont like. Couple with mostly hero worshiping which his patreons seems to enjoy. Its just a weird place. Its a good source for direct information just not a good community. There is no bug testing, because each update I notice new bugs from events that had no change. It is really strange to me why and how these old events change to just add bugs :unsure:. Coupled with the old bugs not being fix and even the ones that are fix are there again? Come on!! The revamp was a quick solution to fix the plethora of bugs from the old and to a small degree be in lines to the dev vision. Instead of combing through the game to fix the bugs as it would be a lot of work. This is my assumption and dont get me wrong I like the Revamp linear direction sometimes. Sadly, this game is also resulting in that same messy bugs problem as the old abandoned version because NO time is section off for bug fixing. Even the old version had a week of bug testing which this revamp doesn't. I wouldn't be surprise this game ends quickly with tons of bugs remaining to release MNL 2. Especially seeing how he updated the model software even though it had been out since 2020. Maybe its time to move on. I just hope he will have time to fix the bugs when completed instead of jumping straight to MNL 2

Last edited:

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
I doubt there patience will run out. His discord is not a nice place imo. Quick bans by it moderator for any criticism THEY dont like. Couple with mostly hero worshiping. Its a good source for direct information just not a good community. There is no bug testing, because each update I notice new bugs from events that had no change. It is really strange to me why and how these old events change to just add bugs :unsure:. The revamp was a quick solution to fix the plethora of bugs from the old and to a small degree be in lines to the dev vision. Instead of combing through the game to fix the bugs as it would be a lot of work. This is my assumption and dont get me worng I like the Revamp linear direction sometimes. Sadly, this game is also resulting in that same messy bugs problem because NO time is section off for bug fixing. Even the old version had a week of bug testing which this revamp doesn't. I wouldn't be surprise this game ends quickly with tons of bugs remaining to put on MNL 2. I hope he will have time to fix the bugs when completed instead of jumping straight to MNL 2
I've heard about his discord being hell for anyone who decides to give him constructive criticism which is 90%~ of the time is more than deserved, the quality of images in the revamp is significantly higher than in the original version, it's clear as day and nobody can't argue that but his work ethic is nowhere as good as it's used to be, he half-assed updates in 2021, besides the one with Lucy, that one was done well, compared to any other update from that year. He doesn't even have the "tight" schedule anymore, yet he still manages to mess up every step of the way recently if he continues to release updates like the last one, he will start losing money eventually, like it was after the revamp. Nobody would even mind if he released a really huge update every 2 to 3 months, but instead, he released this unfinished, buggy, and lackluster piece of content which is quite minuscule as well when he supposedly "worked" on it for 3 months. Idk, it's like most people expect him to release such poorly made updates nowadays, and we will all be extremely surprised if he actually releases a good update with a big amount of content and not more than a few bugs.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes