Revelwer

Dec 4, 2021
I have a bug. I am at the introduction of the Dragunov mission app. But Zyphra's operator screen won't go away. What do I do?

PokeIssau

Fan of girls with average tits.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Amy's friend.

I doubt she has a thing for the MC because that goofy Markus asked her to marry him after fucking her once.

Same thing with the blonde girl Morgan is dating at Charles's mom's event.

Those 2 I wouldn't count for anything anymore.
right, she is so irrelevant to me that I completely forgot about her, the other girl who had something with Morgan, I would say that it is possible that there might be something at the end, mostly because there are already scenes with her and even a trio with her sister (Missy & Lizzy trio), let's see what beggar does at the end, it's all a question of whether he will waste the work already done or take advantage of it to count as extra content.
I mean, why would he leave this out?
a1.gif

Reactions: momon

Kaiser777

Nov 7, 2017
right, she is so irrelevant to me that I completely forgot about her, the other girl who had something with Morgan, I would say that it is possible that there might be something at the end, mostly because there are already scenes with her and even a trio with her sister (Missy & Lizzy trio), let's see what beggar does at the end, it's all a question of whether he will waste the work already done or take advantage of it to count as extra content.
I mean, why would he leave this out?
View attachment 1925975
oh! That scene from the previous version.
She was supposed to be a famous youtuber in the previous version and you had a threesome with charles sister once you finished her quest.
In this revamp is her friend? sister? I don't remember and I'm not interested in the character because his design is generic to me.

Beggar has already discarded scenes, and they are not few: The scenes of the girls of the house did not use any in his revamp quests and they were in the files, some of Sarah with Sasha, the pussy fights, etc.

baron1234

Nov 21, 2021
anyone have save after jack story ? i'm miss delete folder my game. i'm play so long after that.

as i remember i'm choose mafia blonde women.

someone help me T_T

logrent

Aug 7, 2017
Hello everyone,

Maybe it's a common bug but I didn't find an answer with the recherch function.

I just did a quest for Rachel storyline, the one where you take picture of Christian with the principal and he shoot at you.
After this quest, it's night and I go to sleep but I'm stuck. The house don't have the NPC anymore and I can't get out of the house without the cheat code.

Someone can help me ? I can cheat but I don't cwant to broke the 4 girls quest in the house.

PokeIssau

Fan of girls with average tits.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
oh! That scene from the previous version.
She was supposed to be a famous youtuber in the previous version and you had a threesome with charles sister once you finished her quest.
In this revamp is her friend? sister? I don't remember and I'm not interested in the character because his design is generic to me.

Beggar has already discarded scenes, and they are not few: The scenes of the girls of the house did not use any in his revamp quests and they were in the files, some of Sarah with Sasha, the pussy fights, etc.
yep, she became lizzy/charles sister, there are several characters that changed their relationship and even their gender since REVAMP was made, the hopes are there, let's see how far Beggar goes in terms of wasting scenes.

Salbut

Feb 24, 2020
Anyone please help me my game got error after instal mod scene viuwer i use compress version anyone please help me get back my game normal again

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes