PokeIssau

Fan of girls with average tits.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Yes lol but fuck it looks like there's no zoomed in version of the tv pic. If you find one post it if you have time and as always you're the goat.
Oh, there is one in a better quality, that one is compressed but I doubt I will upload it myself, I restored my pc and I don't have the files anymore : )
Good luck finding it anyways.

Reactions: Lord Levi

Kaiser777

Nov 7, 2017
Confirmed content for the next version:

View attachment 1918930
is this supposed to be the content of version 0.90?
because if so, they don't give me the production times...
I mean, pussy races and gang jobs + reputation can be easily bugged if Beggar doesn't spend time on them. And the sex scenes give me the feeling that some of them will be cut out and I bet it will be the one with the gangs.

images.jpg

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
There is no bug in the game when I checked.
Your save says you finish Lucy quest-line (variable 289 == 250). However, your are at the part way way before Lucy quest-line finishes (50). This is what was causing you the problem. Basically you not suppose to be at that part. I set Lucy quest-line to that exact part and saved. You should not get any loop now (y) .
Hello Mate,

got stuck again, this time after lucys birthday, when she tries to kill the MC dad, gets home kisses MC etc, the screen goes black when he gets the mafia call, I use the debugger to get rid of the black screen, when i check what i have to do with the book of faces, lucy says do Sarah, Sarah says do school, the school says do Lucy, so WTF.

I am horny as shit man...any thing you can do to fix this please?, see attached save.

• Haha
Reactions: PokeIssau

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hello Mate,

got stuck again, this time after lucys birthday, when she tries to kill the MC dad, gets home kisses MC etc, the screen goes black when he gets the mafia call, I use the debugger to get rid of the black screen, when i check what i have to do with the book of faces, lucy says do Sarah, Sarah says do school, the school says do Lucy, so WTF.

I am horny as shit man...any thing you can do to fix this please?, see attached save.
I recommend you start a fresh save as from what I mention earlier, is the same in this save. To fix for Lucy, use a and change variable 0289 to a value of 51. However you may get future bugs in that save. Hence starting a fresh save would be best.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Gerardo Nardo

ZoneIT

Apr 17, 2020
Confirmed content for the next version:

View attachment 1918930
Bro, you know the last part is the edited last-minute big brain plan he got "you can see that he wrote SEx funny and put the announcement last".he probably forgot about lucy or wanted to put just some boring quest to maximum get a semi-penetration in this update ...but some big zombie Patreon probably MSM him and told him "better be some fucking or i will not give my 50 slave bucks to you:)"

And you already know he gonna do some generic copy-paste sex position to 70% of the girls whit no interesting backstory to the event and probably you can not repeat it :(

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
I recommend you start a fresh save as from what I mention earlier, is the same in this save. To fix for Lucy, use a and change variable 0289 to a value of 51. However you may get future bugs in that save. Hence starting a fresh save would be best.
thanks mate.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Bro, you know the last part is the edited last-minute big brain plan he got "you can see that he wrote SEx funny and put the announcement last".he probably forgot about lucy or wanted to put just some boring quest to maximum get a semi-penetration in this update ...but some big zombie Patreon probably MSM him and told him "better be some fucking or i will not give my 50 slave bucks to you:)"

And you already know he gonna do some generic copy-paste sex position to 70% of the girls whit no interesting backstory to the event and probably you can not repeat it :(
Yes, unfortunately most of the sex scenes are mostly repeated due to Klub17. We'll see, he's been hyping the upgrades he's been doing with mods and etc.

Anyway, nothing takes us away from the good old "tons of bugs" that each release has. Anyway, all we can do is wait for the links on launch day.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Yes, unfortunately most of the sex scenes are mostly repeated due to Klub17. We'll see, he's been hyping the upgrades he's been doing with mods and etc.

Anyway, nothing takes us away from the good old "tons of bugs" that each release has. Anyway, all we can do is wait for the links on launch day.
So I am going to say most of the sex scenes are repeated because of lack of artistic talent to create more in TK17. You can literally create any sex scene you want in TK17 or modify existing ones. But here it seems he is not about doing anything close to that.

My theory....

BON was on a old copy of TK17 (v7.5) which is what most of the original game comes from. When ModsGarden died the prime source of all that content dried up with it. My assumption is new content may have slowed down around Fall of 2020. When a new site sprung up with new content BON suddenly appeared. He effectively upgraded to the newer version of TK17 to take advantage of all the new content only compatible for version 10 or V10/VX. So all he has been doing is downloading new content (poses, rooms, clothing, etc...) and trying to get help on any issues he is having on the new version of TK17 from the community.

Now if this suddenly amounts to new content? Who knows? But all of you should understand the nature of what he is able to do and where the source of most of what he does comes from.

Reactions: Jarul

Jhon117

Jun 27, 2017
There will not be pussy fight,beggar said he will make pussy races or something like that.
.................................................................................................................................... a fucking race on a track................. *loads shotgun*

Kaiser777

Nov 7, 2017
who the heck is Sheila?
Amy's friend.

I doubt she has a thing for the MC because that goofy Markus asked her to marry him after fucking her once.

Same thing with the blonde girl Morgan is dating at Charles's mom's event.

Those 2 I wouldn't count for anything anymore.

Reactions: PokeIssau

xxxlouisxxx

Nov 19, 2017
Anyone has a save up untill you get to choose wich maffia? I think my files are corrupted. Everytime I choose a maffia, I play through with the lucy quest and view jack's story but then she just keeps following me around. Even when I go through all the rooms of the second home.

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
Anyone has a save up untill you get to choose wich maffia? I think my files are corrupted. Everytime I choose a maffia, I play through with the lucy quest and view jack's story but then she just keeps following me around. Even when I go through all the rooms of the second home.
page one where you download this game, you also have options for saves.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes