Luiccha

Feb 2, 2019
I remember seeing all the mockups he made teasing MNL 2, but in the end, he just used some of those graphical updates in this remake, with about the same amount of bugs as the previous version, with far less content and for the most part, the same scenes as the previous game.

Reactions: Inspired8

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
I think I've encountered another glitch. I just arrived at the second house and now I need to say all of the girls goodnight but when I enter Lucy's room she's just watching tv with Laura and Sarah and they are saying they are watching a soap opera... After that dialogue I'm outside of the room again but there's seemingly no progress because I can enter the room again and they are watching tv again. I can't go to my room either because it tells me to say goodnight to the girls first...

Does anyone know what's going on here?
Did you find out a solution in the end? I'm stuck at the same point, can't go to bed...

Edit: After many many tries I fixed it by changing time to 03:00am
Edit2: still stuck as the book of Faces asks me to go to sleep :(
Edit3: FINALLY fixed it! keep entering Lucy's room and time changes a little. Do it till it's 9pm and all is ok.

Last edited:

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Bro...the real reason he is this way is that he stagnated in life and artist vision...
He got 800 zombies that will donate to him and praise his decisions... which created a safe and abusive relationship whit the internet"Safe" is his discord that attacks critics."Abusive" is the people that know he lies and calls him out...this is why he is not very social on Patreon/discord.
At one point he was active on this thread....but people whit experience in TheKlub17 called him out on his bullshiet excuse whit the program and that's why he left the site :))
True, he's certain that a fixed number of his followers will pay 6+$ each month, regardless if he actually releases a new update each month or so. He's surrounded by "yes" men everywhere and anyone who disagrees on his discord server etc gets instantly permabanned the moment constructive criticism is unleashed upon the almighty BON. The project should just die already, given his attitude, broken promises, excuses etc. It will only get worse the longer people keep paying him for being a lazy developer. I just wonder how long will he be able to stall this project out tho? The game is basically finished and has been since 2019, he just refuses to finish it at this point IMO. If Lucy doesn't receive a decent amount of replayable content in the next update, he will receive the biggest backlash to date IMO. Even bigger than the last time when he released an abysmal update

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
I don’t buy that man, either he’s the unlucky like the world has never seen or he’s milking this game out. This one was supposed to be done already, like last year around September. Then he BON got lazy in my opinion.
Mate, the game was basically done in 2019, before he decided to fully revamp the game. If the last update was a good one (Lucy's content etc), then the game could've been wrapped up in 2 major updates. I doubt he is as unlucky as he paints himself to be, part of his excuses were true for sure but the majority of those were made up when the number of his patrons decreased or when there was a huge backlash, it's just impossible to meet a person that will be this careless on that many occasions. He's clearly milking his followers since 2021, it's just clear as day but they don't care as long as he gives them what they want once every 3-6 months, even though he clearly only works for 3-6 weeks at best on each update IMO. If he does not finish the game by the end of 2022, he will not be able to deny or act ignorant about the milking then.

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
I remember seeing all the mockups he made teasing MNL 2, but in the end, he just used some of those graphical updates in this remake, with about the same amount of bugs as the previous version, with far less content and for the most part, the same scenes as the previous game.
And the funniest thing about this is that the initial version of revamp had a bunch of content with the main girls at the first house which eventually got shelved from future builds altogether since he was too lazy to do the technical part. QOL in the revamp is better, and the quality of the art is also better but there are even more bugs than in the original version of the game which he basically doesn't fix, if it weren't for people like Symphony, the game would've been unplayable IMO

Luiccha

Feb 2, 2019
True, he's certain that a fixed number of his followers will pay 6+$ each month, regardless if he actually releases a new update each month or so. He's surrounded by "yes" men everywhere and anyone who disagrees on his discord server etc gets instantly permabanned the moment constructive criticism is unleashed upon the almighty BON. The project should just die already, given his attitude, broken promises, excuses etc. It will only get worse the longer people keep paying him for being a lazy developer. I just wonder how long will he be able to stall this project out tho? The game is basically finished and has been since 2019, he just refuses to finish it at this point IMO. If Lucy doesn't receive a decent amount of replayable content in the next update, he will receive the biggest backlash to date IMO. Even bigger than the last time when he released an abysmal update
I used to subscribe for $20 per month for early access, if I remember correctly. For the better part of 2018, and 2019, he used to release monthly and was prompt with updates. But after Q1 2019, he launched this version and his updates started getting longer and longer until I stopped subscribing from Q2 2019. Since then he's released updates with more unplayable bugs than what I remember the entire original version having.

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
I used to subscribe for $20 per month for early access, if I remember correctly. For the better part of 2018, and 2019, he used to release monthly and was prompt with updates. But after Q1 2019, he launched this version and his updates started getting longer and longer until I stopped subscribing from Q2 2019. Since then he's released updates with more unplayable bugs than what I remember the entire original version having.
The funniest thing about bugs in the revamp is that the older content gets turbo buggy with each new update, given the fact it wasn't even touched in the slightest. I can't wait to see him releasing future updates once every 6+ months or so with the same amount of content as he used to release updates once every 3~ months. I wonder how people will react then.

Reactions: Luiccha

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Did you find out a solution in the end? I'm stuck at the same point, can't go to bed...

Edit: After many many tries I fixed it by changing time to 03:00am
Edit2: still stuck as the book of Faces asks me to go to sleep :(
Edit3: FINALLY fixed it! keep entering Lucy's room and time changes a little. Do it till it's 9pm and all is ok.
Well for me it helped to open the phone manually through your items list and then skip an hour. That way Lucy was in her room as she was supposed to lol Unfortunately I'm stuck again at another point and no one was able to help me as of yet.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Does anyone know why the bugfix on here is called unofficial? Is there a difference between this one here and the official bugfix that Beggar of Net posts on his patreon? I can't access the latter as I'm not a patron so will I be fine with using the unofficial one?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Does anyone know why the bugfix on here is called unofficial? Is there a difference between this one here and the official bugfix that Beggar of Net posts on his patreon? I can't access the latter as I'm not a patron so will I be fine with using the unofficial one?
Unofficial title is anything/work that is not released by the creator himself/herself but by others, aka modders.

The unofficial is done by me, with the help from members here who reported and shared their save. It includes the official fixes from the creator.

Only real difference is the unofficial has many more fixes than the official. Especially the critical ones

Last edited:

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
the mod doesn't know where the member gotten the bugfix from or he made it or not when a mod put it a link on the main post so a mod marked it as unofficial

jdr21018

Dec 17, 2017
Young Lucy maybe?
Lucy has boobs, but it doesn't reach a d cup, it's a c cup.Either Beggar gave her a buff or it's another character.
That face looks like Lucy's. Either that or it's a time jump and it's Sara but I doubt it. The guy on the left does resemble the MC though...

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Unofficial title is anything/work that is not released by the creator himself/herself but by others, aka modders.

The unofficial is done by me, with the help from members here who reported and shared their save. It includes the official fixes from the creator.

Only real difference is the unofficial has many more fixes than the official. Especially the critical ones
Great work bro, you saved me from the Lucy loop in MC's bedroom (critical bug).

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes