FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I really hope there's gonna be pregnancy at some point. Would love to knock all these beauties up and see a nice big baby bump... I mean Miss Jordan already seems to have been impregnated in that one scene at school so I guess that's giving me hope. I've only started playing recently tho and it seems like Beggar of Net isn't exactly the fastest or most consistent dev out there.

GriizoK

Aug 29, 2020
I am surprised that beggar did not go under 800 patrons after this announcement...they really have mental problems to still donate to him.
People who donate to guys like DarkCookie, Psychodelusional, ICSTOR be like:

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
NLTStudios:
>3 games finished.
>More scenes and girls per game.
>They are a team of 10 people minimum.
>Art improves between games.
>Updates every 2 weeks since Lust Epidemic.
This is what these developers don't understand, that you need to do the hard yards first and gain a following then add more staff to get updates out faster and once that's up to scratch then you will make a decent profit. NLT had comics and a few short games before LE and they were good quality too

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
This is what these developers don't understand, that you need to do the hard yards first and gain a following then add more staff to get updates out faster and once that's up to scratch then you will make a decent profit. NLT had comics and a few short games before LE and they were good quality too
But BON has such a hard life and barely makes any money. He for sure couldn't have already hired at least 1 person, who would cover the technical side of things, meanwhile, he would've solely focused on the graphic side of things (art etc). How could he "waste" money by hiring someone? It's for sure not worth it in the long run, from his standpoint apparently. On a serious note though, if he actually hires someone, he would not be able to milk his followers as he does atm, that's pretty much the reason IMO since he could've hired someone back in 2018+

Reactions: Aioria619

ZoneIT

Apr 17, 2020
But BON has such a hard life and barely makes any money. He for sure couldn't have already hired at least 1 person, who would cover the technical side of things, meanwhile, he would've solely focused on the graphic side of things (art etc). How could he "waste" money by hiring someone? It's for sure not worth it in the long run, from his standpoint apparently. On a serious note though, if he actually hires someone, he would not be able to milk his followers as he does atm, that's pretty much the reason IMO since he could've hired someone back in 2018+
Bro...the real reason he is this way is that he stagnated in life and artist vision...
He got 800 zombies that will donate to him and praise his decisions... which created a safe and abusive relationship whit the internet"Safe" is his discord that attacks critics."Abusive" is the people that know he lies and calls him out...this is why he is not very social on Patreon/discord.
At one point he was active on this thread....but people whit experience in TheKlub17 called him out on his bullshiet excuse whit the program and that's why he left the site :))

hcrt40

Jun 23, 2018
I don’t buy that man, either he’s the unlucky like the world has never seen or he’s milking this game out. This one was supposed to be done already, like last year around September. Then he BON got lazy in my opinion.

Luiccha

Feb 2, 2019
Bro...the real reason he is this way is that he stagnated in life and artist vision...
He got 800 zombies that will donate to him and praise his decisions... which created a safe and abusive relationship whit the internet"Safe" is his discord that attacks critics."Abusive" is the people that know he lies and calls him out...this is why he is not very social on Patreon/discord.
At one point he was active on this thread....but people whit experience in TheKlub17 called him out on his bullshiet excuse whit the program and that's why he left the site :))
This. I used to subscribe to his Patreon during his first version of MNL, and up to the first two updates of this current version. He used to be much more responsive to DMs about bug reports and fix them as soon as possible. But then he started getting more and more unresponsive and made this version which I didn't vote for (previous version was just fine, bugs and all), and which is just as buggy as the previous one. Of course he will have artist's block- he is basically making people pay for the same game again, just in a longer and stretched out release period.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes