StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
I remember when i first supported him for the OG game wed get one solid release a month. I know its hard to do that forever but we're reaching summmertime saga levels nowadays
Not comparable Summertime Saga gets updated every 3 months, is fully handdrawn not trough bs "TheKlub17" plus he makes daily streams and DC's product have very fluid animations.

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
What about the bugs, is he fixing them?
I remember trying this game a while ago and always encountering game breaking bugs.
Bug fixing and BON can not be placed in one sentence, with each update there are only more bugs that affect the old content and even more affecting the new one. He hasn't done proper bug fixing since the old version IMO.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Okay but seriously. What stuff is in .89?

Everyone says that they ah e no new content. There’s no new gang content. No new main story.
What is different from .88?

RottenBoy

Mar 16, 2019
So i dont know what to do, basically i got to the point where the chemistry teacher says that there will be an exam or something than she leaves the class because she is sick. the phones says to continue Lucy story but i have no idea what to do beacause when i press on the hint it says "continue Maria's quest" and when i press the hint on Maria it says "im going to have difficulty because i still leave with my father". What should i do?

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
wow, I was thinking about downloading this again since i played about a year ago and finding it had LOTS of potential but got caught by game breaking bugs on top of many MANY others

now i'm not so sure since it seems he doesn't do bug fixes as much as he should and the latest update apparently has nothing new

PokeIssau

Fan of girls with average tits.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Okay but seriously. What stuff is in .89?

Everyone says that they ah e no new content. There’s no new gang content. No new main story.
What is different from .88?
Nobody? Really?
if it helps...

Present in a different manner your request, perhaps something like: " I'm a single lady....", oh by the way....I also think 0.89 is way beter than 0.88.:devilish::ROFLMAO:

if the above does not help, I have no idea then...
The new content are Dates/house events for Sarah and 1 house event for Lucy, since v0.87 there is nothing new in terms of story.

now i'm not so sure since it seems he doesn't do bug fixes as much as he should and the latest update apparently has nothing new
Do it.
The new update is until August 14 (which will surely be delayed), add that the game have to fix the bugs, although that is not done by beggar, but by a valued user of our community :) that will take a few days, I guess that by the end of August or mid October you can play the new update, I say that if it is worth downloading it and play it from the beginning, that way you will have a clean save (as long as you download the bugfixes) to play when the new update arrives.

I personally will not play the game until it's finished, it's better not to have high expectations in terms of fulfillment with this game, since I accepted it, I live more relaxed.

thatguym8

Apr 25, 2021
(089) hey, so I've gotten past the part where I meet the Russian and Asian gangs in the city and warren took to his fight club thing, right now I'm being told to go to school but it's been weeks in-game, I've tried searching for what I'm supposed to do during recess and walking around the school to see if I'm supposed to talk to someone. I have no idea what I have to do right now cause the "go to school" doesn't narrow down what I'm even supposed to do there. I've attended classes 4 weeks in a row, grades are all 10 except for music and gym because I don't seem to have unlocked any more content with those teachers yet. i really need help to figure out what I'm meant to do right now.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes