RottenBoy

Mar 16, 2019
So i dont know what to do, basically i got to the point where the chemistry teacher says that there will be an exam or something than she leaves the class because she is sick. the phones says to continue Lucy story but i have no idea what to do beacause when i press on the hint it says "continue Maria's quest" and when i press the hint on Maria it says "im going to have difficulty because i still leave with my father". What should i do?

Jonson

Jun 22, 2017
Crap.... I got stuck. That quest where you talk to Warren and the principal in her office and where you have to get to the roof to meet Tyna, Rachel and Sarah doesn't continue for me. After talking to the three I'm supposed to follow them and go back to the principal's office but I can't access the door on the rooftop... I can't reach it. There's like an invisible wall in front of it. I also can't get out my phone to maybe access the bigfixer.
Maybe what SoTN said on the post # 27 758 (PG 1388) can solve your trouble ( go to roof shaft and back )

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Anyone still visit ol Brenda, see how she’s doin? The game seems to have forgot her. I might have forgot her if she wasn’t on the title page.

• Haha
Reactions: Android 93

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
hours wasted on this game only to be met with another game breaking bug I can't get past at all.

I wanna go back to my mac version now :cry:
I was soo tempted to play before the upcoming update. but everyother day its a new bug.
It's just worth hoping that they'll fix it.

Anbu Blackstar

Oct 11, 2020
:unsure: I honestly dont know why you quote me? Because its the same way you put MNL on your phone in the first place. All I can say is backup your save folder from your current v0.88 then delete the v0.88 folder on phone. Next download the new v0.89 and put it on phone, set it up in joiplay and make sure to copy back your save folder. Basically, everything you did for v0.88 on your phone; just including the save backup restoring

There is no menu bug that I know of. This problem happens when the user press or uses the 'shift' button. As the dev uses 'shift' for his hide 'message window'. Just press 'shift' again then 'W' will work as normal, no need for restart
Im sorry im not trying to make you mad but i don't understand how do i back up the file im using rar and i don't see the backup showing could you please explain it to me again slower it would be nice if you could

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Im sorry im not trying to make you mad but i don't understand how do i back up the file im using rar and i don't see the backup showing could you please explain it to me again slower it would be nice if you could
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I am not mad bro, online most of the time, text dont convey tone. I honestly dont get mad at all, just I feel like most skim through and dont read or even attempt to use the search feature of the forum. As these questions are answered already in the thread in detailed. But that's just my assumption.

Your sentence is confusing, because the method is exactly like how you install it in the first place, so I cant see the problem. As you said you already installed v0.88 for Joiplay, so you know the method. Im just telling you how to update and keep your save from old. Which basically is the same way you install the game for v0.88 just added step of keeping your save folder. Using Winrar has nothing to do with it, besides using it to extract the downloaded game. That's all you using it for. Everything is done with folders you get from extracting.

If you want to keep your old saves from v0.88. All you have to do is, copy the save folder located in the game "www" folder to somewhere else. I cant tell you the game folder cause only you would know where it is located on your phone. But it may look like this: e.g. sdcard/MNL/www/save
Next delete the entire old v0.88 folder. Then download the v0.89 and extract which makes a new folder. Copy back the save folder to the new v0.89 game folder which may look like this: sdcard/MNLv0.89/www/save. All that is left to do is set it up in Joiplay.

See the pattern? Just like you did for v0.88. Hope this is clearer but do feel free to pm me if it is not (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Revelwer
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes