Apr 12, 2022
This may have been answered already, but does anyone know if the creator uses a character creator program or models them himself? Since the characters in Stay at Home are in a similar style

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Carloxxx

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
This may have been answered already, but does anyone know if the creator uses a character creator program or models them himself? Since the characters in Stay at Home are in a similar style
Dev creates models of his characters using various modifications of a fairly well-known software package TK 17 (The Klub 17). One of the reasons for the delay in the release of the upcoming update (according to his own statement) was that he was transferring the game models made in ver. 7.5 to the new ver. VX. You can find comprehensive information about all this on the forum pages of this topic.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Being able to stop the pleasure bar is such a good idea but it would be much better if the bar wouldn't get resetted back to the beginning when doing so. Sex scenes often have two camera angles and the second one only starts when either the guy or the girl is at 50% pleasure but when you stop the bar it's at the beginning again and you only see the first angle of the pose again...

Would be nice if the devs changed that.

PokeIssau

Fan of girls with average tits.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Being able to stop the pleasure bar is such a good idea but it would be much better if the bar wouldn't get resetted back to the beginning when doing so. Sex scenes often have two camera angles and the second one only starts when either the guy or the girl is at 50% pleasure but when you stop the bar it's at the beginning again and you only see the first angle of the pose again...

Would be nice if the devs changed that.
I think the same, although I've learned to live with it haha, I doubt he''ll change it.

Kerelian

Feb 27, 2018
The unofficial bug fix doesn't fix Warrens Quest for me. I get called to the principals office talk to him, go back to class and nothing happens...
I tried copy and pasting the files over twice but nothing is working

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
The unofficial bug fix doesn't fix Warrens Quest for me. I get called to the principals office talk to him, go back to class and nothing happens...
I tried copy and pasting the files over twice but nothing is working
I suggest you reload a save and go back to principal office and continue the quest by going to the roof. The fact that you went to class, indicates you didnt do the quest properly and is a user problem. After getting call to the principal office, going to the roof then back to prinicipal office, the day ends automatically and the game updates.

The unofficial bug patch is working just fine, else you wouldnt of been able to even get the call to the principal office

Last edited:

Cybrex

Sep 20, 2021
I have a huge problem with the first gentlemen mission, I can't call in a third member, can't interact with anything other the my infograph inside the phone to read my stats, but then everything overlays in a weird way and I can't do a single thing. any help?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes