Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
for some reason the game doesnt start i just have a black screen when i launch the exe or the index i have been waiting for 20min to see the title screen any fix?
Do not use the index as modern/most browsers for security reasons prevents reading the js files on the drive, therefore it will not work. You have to use the "game.exe file".

Are you using the game without any mods install, if not, did you try using a clean copy of the game?
Try backing up your saves and then deleting your entire save folder.
Are you running windows?
Did the game run previous?
Are you using the full or compress?
Did you make sure to extract the download game and not just double click and go into it?
Did you try running the game as admin?
Did you try moving the game folder to desktop?

Reactions: feral74

feral74

May 31, 2017
Do not use the index as modern/most browsers for security reasons prevents reading the js files on the drive, therefore it will not work. You have to use the "game.exe file".

Are you using the game without any mods install, if not, did you try using a clean copy of the game?
Try backing up your saves and then deleting your entire save folder.
Are you running windows?
Did the game run previous?
Are you using the full or compress?
Did you make sure to extract the download game and not just double click and go into it?
Did you try running the game as admin?
Did you try moving the game folder to desktop?
1)trying to play the game with the mod scene viewver and unoficial bugfix
2)i dont have a save folder
3)yup running on windows
4)first time playing it
5)full version
6)game extracted
7)admin didnt change a thing
8)just moved the game and same black screen with no sound

ZoneIT

Apr 17, 2020
Did the Lord BOSS MASTERBATTER BEGGAR give any more info on the update...Will it come when the money is charged this month or are we expecting a gift from the heaven of a mid-time update?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
1)trying to play the game with the mod scene viewver and unofficial bugfix
2)i dont have a save folder
3)yup running on windows
4)first time playing it
5)full version
6)game extracted
7)admin didnt change a thing
8)just moved the game and same black screen with no sound
Dont use it with any mods. And see if it launch. Then install unofficial mods one at a time, making sure it launch after each one, so you can know which one was the culprit.

Did the Lord BOSS MASTERBATTER BEGGAR give any more info on the update...Will it come when the money is charged this month or are we expecting a gift from the heaven of a mid-time update?
Nope except it is expected ending June, early July

Reactions: Carloxxx

feral74

May 31, 2017
Dont use it with any mods. And see if it launch. Then install unofficial mods one at a time, making sure it launch after each one, so you can know which one was the culprit.

Nope except it is expected ending June, early July
scene viewer mod seem to be the problem now the game work thank for the help

rulaze

Jul 8, 2019
scene viewer mod seem to be the problem now the game work thank for the help
From what I have experienced the scene viewer mod is its own thing. I'm not sure if you could play the game with it or not, but I had it as basically a second game. You have the game you play as one folder your main, then the scene viewer as a secondary, folder for when you just want to view scenes. Only thing is that means you have 2 full games folders and the space required, which for me isn't an issue but might be for others on limited space.

Jan 12, 2018
I cant found the laundry to clear with lucy, and i already downloadead the bugfix, what should i do?

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Any save before this scene?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My extras saves include one or two at the hotel. Not right before that scene but you can get there easily

thanks to respond but when i download the main file save and when I a paste it in the save folder of the game i enter the game the file not (Found) there in the game or give me error do i have to use something ?
Not sure of what you mean with some things you said, but this should be the procedure:
1654603244727.png
1654603313745.png
Copy the whole folder, don't pick archives from inside it: 1654603440372.png
1654603572692.png
Paste here, not inside any subfolder, nor outside of the "www" folder: 1654603939036.png

If you're doing that and it ain't working, then no idea

Orlissey

Jul 19, 2021
Need help, I am at lucy study lessons , but the “study” icon does not appear in my room, how can I fix that ? I’ve tried every hour of everyday

JOAQUIN19691

Aug 19, 2018
I had the same error, the fact is that I chose the gentleman but in the middle of the explanation of the work app I changed to the hornet and that image got stuck. The case is that in midtown there is a drawing of a bunny where it allows you choose a mafia, load a previous game, I went to the bunny and select gentleman or the same mafia that you have chosen, then I did the job tutorial again and it worked correctly without jams. (done by auto-translator, I am Latino)

Ícono de validado por la comunidad

Reactions: lexo503

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
"Damn bro, it sucks that you'll not see any content of your mom or sister for another four months... maybe I can be your sister tonight?"
Nah begger is going to do a NTR update and then have to do another update to negate that update and then maybe a reboot just for fun

RichCas

Jun 19, 2018
I see there's a multiple penetration going on in here. Anyone can tell me how much of that is in the game?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes