rockthehell

Aug 1, 2017
Reached the part where it says "Click on the icon - Study, in your room.". But there is no icon there. Only icon I have is - Play football on Saturday.

chrisor5

Sep 6, 2019
Someone help me I'm standing at the point where he tells me to go to my room and click the book icon but nothing appears

i99

May 19, 2022
Reached the part where it says "Click on the icon - Study, in your room.". But there is no icon there. Only icon I have is - Play football on Saturday.
hey mate just do one thing.... download bugfix and copy to your game where game exe is.....i had the same issue now it's fixed

Reactions: fnnnnnnn

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
I Need to ask when the next uptade release do i have to play the game all over again?
With most RPGM games you just need to copy and paste your current save's folder into the new version's directory (in the equivalent location it was in the previous version)

can someone send full game save file plz ?
Have you guys checked the OP? It has a link to the saves organized and shared by yours truly

How can get more scene with Chloe? Get Chloe futa threesome and Chloe Choice?
Take a look here, not sure if it'll work since I did that around version 0.86. But DO READ THE WARNINGS and preferably just do that to enjoy the content, then revert the changes back to normal. You'll just need a different save editor, the one I linked in that post has gone offline (I don't know of any online ones that allows for switch changing, do tell me if you know some)

How to get Laura threesome
How to use Laura?
please tell me how can i control laura to get threesome scene
Not yet implemented. You can see a scene insinuating she's intrigued about MC and Maria fucking, that's all

i am stuck after talking Amy in morning yoga about Her BF (no more message about missing package so i can't even continue Sarah Story Line)

HELP PLZ
Don't recall that part exatcly but I do remember that on early stages of the game (where you seem to be), sometimes you had to sleep for the quests to progress and the game didn't tell you that. However, as someone else pointed, check school quets (and actually, all other ones)

Is that all for the Noa and Alison quest? I have completed all allison date tasks. I can have sex with alison and noa. Is there anything else i should do? I mean do i need to continue Allison date or was that all?
View attachment 1836648
Yes you are done

Is this game ever going to be completed? Just curious.
Some day. I hope

pedro89

Nov 15, 2020
Hi guys, I got to the Markus going to Andrea house bit after the drug trip and after the dialog that Markus wants to be third on the Team, it takes me to the Gentlemen or whatever gang I choose app, and then I get stuck there in a loop, and I literally cannot progress the story where Markus is on the roof and before that the bedroom scene, anyone know a fix

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Failed to load IconSet.png, the file is there though is it a compressed issue?
Nothing is wrong with the compress. It is either you install a mod wrong or not compatible. Or you install a patch wrong. This issue is most likely user problem.

Use a clean compress copy without anything installed and load up and see if it work, which it will. Then after installing "whatever", check to see if the game load each time. This way you will find the culprit

Hi guys, I got to the Markus going to Andrea house bit after the drug trip and after the dialog that Markus wants to be third on the Team, it takes me to the Gentlemen or whatever gang I choose app, and then I get stuck there in a loop, and I literally cannot progress the story where Markus is on the roof and before that the bedroom scene, anyone know a fix
Load a previous save and go into the gang app before the Markus/Andrea thing. Then you will have no issue.

OR

If your stuck in a loop, keep clicking the button onscreen the person say to click. It sticks sometime but eventually works. If you stuck in a blackscreen after, just use the bugfixer and get rid of the black-screen then go back to midtown to finish the scene.

news? the update should be near
Nothing besides what was posted on page 1384. Really hoping the lack of communication is either a patreon thing or he is working heavily on the game and is not just chilling,relaxing and maxing

Last edited:
Reactions: Albertant

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
View attachment 1840349

Looks like there is going to be another gameplay overhaul. Just more reasons for delays and continuous milking of his supporters.
well it means it wont be a whole remake just pussy fights, bad news is it means delays to mnl 2.0

inb4 he says his real vision was pussy shooting or pussy flying

beggar is a incompetent dev, people only play this cause the models are somewhat unique other than the generic daz3d/koikatsu/honey select ones

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Carloxxx

Unkown person XD

Apr 19, 2020
With most RPGM games you just need to copy and paste your current save's folder into the new version's directory (in the equivalent location it was in the previous version)

Have you guys checked the OP? It has a link to the saves organized and shared by yours truly

Take a look here, not sure if it'll work since I did that around version 0.86. But DO READ THE WARNINGS and preferably just do that to enjoy the content, then revert the changes back to normal. You'll just need a different save editor, the one I linked in that post has gone offline (I don't know of any online ones that allows for switch changing, do tell me if you know some)

Not yet implemented. You can see a scene insinuating she's intrigued about MC and Maria fucking, that's all

Don't recall that part exatcly but I do remember that on early stages of the game (where you seem to be), sometimes you had to sleep for the quests to progress and the game didn't tell you that. However, as someone else pointed, check school quets (and actually, all other ones)

Yes you are done

Some day. I hope

thanks to respond but when i download the main file save and when I a paste it in the save folder of the game i enter the game the file not (Found) there in the game or give me error do i have to use something ?

feral74

May 31, 2017
for some reason the game doesnt start i just have a black screen when i launch the exe or the index i have been waiting for 20min to see the title screen any fix?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes