Sigam123

Jun 10, 2022
I will wait a couple of days so the thread can cool down a little to fix the broken links in the main list post where I have all the animations of the game, they usually break when there is a lot of activity at once in a thread.
does any one where can i watch this new update? 0.89 thank you!

Sigam123

Jun 10, 2022
I cant videos like this in the internet, please where can i watch this? Does anyone of you have videos of playing this? The new update 0.89

Sigam123

Jun 10, 2022
LUCY
View attachment 1430529
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
HI Im just new here, where can i watch this game? Im really lazy to play this. Does anyone know a site where i can watch this? Especially the new update 0.89 because in the internet or other sites its only 0.84 version. I want to watch 0.89 version update thank you so much!

Unkown person XD

Apr 19, 2020
help at Sarah quest it tell me to enjoy the weekend what should I do ?
I already help the blind lady? and I help the lady by the pool and have some fun with Alexx Infront my room &pool
what should I do with Sara plz Help

Last edited:

lexo503

Jun 29, 2020
I had the same error, the fact is that I chose the gentleman but in the middle of the explanation of the work app I changed to the hornet and that image got stuck. The case is that in midtown there is a drawing of a bunny where it allows you choose a mafia, load a previous game, I went to the bunny and select gentleman or the same mafia that you have chosen, then I did the job tutorial again and it worked correctly without jams. (done by auto-translator, I am Latino)

View attachment 1859788
Bro soy latino tambien saludos ya vere como solucionar esl

Unkown person XD

Apr 19, 2020
My extras saves include one or two at the hotel. Not right before that scene but you can get there easily

Not sure of what you mean with some things you said, but this should be the procedure:
View attachment 1856483
View attachment 1856485
Copy the whole folder, don't pick archives from inside it: View attachment 1856488
View attachment 1856491
Paste here, not inside any subfolder, nor outside of the "www" folder: View attachment 1856506

If you're doing that and it ain't working, then no idea

dude I have download extra saves files when i paste them in save file of the game it didnt work in the game
i hope u get me?

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
dude I have download extra saves files when i paste them in save file of the game it didnt work in the game
i hope u get me?
You might need this, the part inside a spoiler tag. Just be mindful of which save you want, the guy I was helping in that post wanted the save22, you might want another one
If that doesn't solve either, the I don't know how to help

Last edited:
Reactions: Unkown person XD

Orlissey

Jul 19, 2021
I need help, the study icon at my room does not appear, I need that to do the lucy quest, anyone knows how to fix it?

JOAQUIN19691

Aug 19, 2018
Bro soy latino tambien saludos ya vere como solucionar esl
si tienes un guardado anterior ve a midtown busca la imagen de la conejita y selecciona la misma mafia que elegiste, porque si eliges una mafia y en la conejita tienes otra se mesclan los eventos de las 2 mafias y salen errores como ese

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
si tienes un guardado anterior ve a midtown busca la imagen de la conejita y selecciona la misma mafia que elegiste, porque si eliges una mafia y en la conejita tienes otra se mesclan los eventos de las 2 mafias y salen errores como ese
Please do not use the bunny girl. The bunny girl which I think is removed in latest version, will only give bugs if you use it. It is not implemented correctly and does NOT safely change mafia. You will end up with more bugs in your save.
Note: You need to provide English translation as per forum rules

lexo503
I suggest you use a save editor or use the pc cheat mod and switch mafia this way as it many times safer that the inbuilt game version.

I cant found the laundry to clear with lucy, and i already downloadead the bugfix, what should i do?
Ensure you install it correctly, everything is working fine with the bug-fix. If you dont install the bug patch properly you will get the other game breaking bugs in the game later on anyway. So I suggest you ensure you install it correctly.

The YouTV features disabled. Can I make them available again?
No, they are not implemented.

Need help, I am at lucy study lessons , but the “study” icon does not appear in my room, how can I fix that ? I’ve tried every hour of everyday
Check the main page for the unofficial patch

Last edited:

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Friends is there a work around for the Ms. Taylor nub ? I am supposed to pick up things from 2 stores and i did it but when i return to her it says i do not have the stuff for her. How can i progress further ?

SiegsShroud

Mar 30, 2018
So, do the classes you take not matter anymore? I've been to the same one 8 or 9 times and my score isn't going up. I wasn't sure if that was intentional or not

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes