xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
Been refreshing so I can play from the beginiing, havn't touched much of this revamp..
Would play the current vers but alot of bugs seem to reveal themselves..

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
I have not played since 0.84.6, what is new content from that up to now?
Laura's and Sarah's contents have been completed, each with her own covention (cosplay for Laura, cards for sarah), but we're still missing Laura's house/daily events, tough). During the convention you can bang a lot of girls, and you also meet Alexx during Sarah's one. Some advance was made with Lucy, including quests in which you play as her, but no actual sex yet (I think you get an assjob). You are introduced to your mafia's team and form your operations group, which consists of you, Markus, and one of the random girls you rescued loooong ago. And it has been indicated that Laura will have threesome paths with every girl/woman in the house, her cosplayer cousin, and that blue haired girl from the comic store (was sarah's bestie in previous game, now she is Nesrot's... cousin?).
Also, spoiler/word of advice about Laura:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Quick question what happend to the patients do you meet them again or do you never get see them agian
They are healed and gone

Anbu Blackstar

Oct 11, 2020
I suggest you reload a save and go back to principal office and continue the quest by going to the roof. The fact that you went to class, indicates you didnt do the quest properly and is a user problem. After getting call to the principal office, going to the roof then back to prinicipal office, the day ends automatically and the game updates.

The unofficial bug patch is working just fine, else you wouldnt of been able to even get the call to the principal office
can someone help me im playing mnl through joiplay i have 88.0 but im trying to update it to 89.0 through RAR but its not workin can someone pls help me

Cicciosus

Sep 6, 2021
I there a way to fix the menu bug? Sometimes when I press W the menu gets stuck and I cannot select anything nor close it, forcing me to restart the game.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
can someone help me im playing mnl through joiplay i have 88.0 but im trying to update it to 89.0 through RAR but its not workin can someone pls help me
:unsure: I honestly dont know why you quote me? Because its the same way you put MNL on your phone in the first place. All I can say is backup your save folder from your current v0.88 then delete the v0.88 folder on phone. Next download the new v0.89 and put it on phone, set it up in joiplay and make sure to copy back your save folder. Basically, everything you did for v0.88 on your phone; just including the save backup restoring

I there a way to fix the menu bug? Sometimes when I press W the menu gets stuck and I cannot select anything nor close it, forcing me to restart the game.
There is no menu bug that I know of. This problem happens when the user press or uses the 'shift' button. As the dev uses 'shift' for his hide 'message window'. Just press 'shift' again then 'W' will work as normal, no need for restart

Last edited:

PokeIssau

Fan of girls with average tits.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
I tried this function, but it does not give the necessary effect. Didn't help me(
That's because it doesn't work that way, Helen's "climax" scene, is when you have already unlocked her scenes, this happens after you get the money for Yahaira in Maria's mission when you have to "blackmail" Helen but she offers you a better deal
I mean after this mission:
helen_fuck5.gif

The "climax/ahegao" scene has around a 50-60% of happening when you do vaginal/anal with her, I have a long time without playing but if I remember correctly when you fill the girl's bar for the fourth time the girl goes to climax/ahegao mode but this doesn't always happen with Helen or Johana for example, as I said, you have around 50-60% of it happening, if you win you will have the extra climax scene, if you lose you will have a "femdom" scene from Helen's side.

If you win you get these scenes from Helen:
helen_fuck2.gif A_3.gif

If you lose you will get this one:
helen_hj.gif

NOTE: The lock button on the MC's pleasure bar stops any scene, in fact it resets the girl's orgasm counter to 0, so if you were on the third lap and you press it, the counter will go back down to 0 and you will need to fill it completely several times for the climax/ahegao scene to appear.

Last edited:

Emogir

Aug 23, 2019
I don't know if it will have any effect later on, but Pam's quest thing in BoF is broken for me, just says that I should visit her at her house and bring weed, but I already did that and did all the different scenes with her

asadadasdad

Jul 11, 2018
can somebody help, my game stuck after getting called to the principal office and talk to warren. After the conversion and Karen told me to go back to class my phone wont work anymore. theres also this new box in the principal office, idk if its quest related stuff.

Screenshot 2022-06-21 013244.png Screenshot 2022-06-21 013507.png

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
can somebody help, my game stuck after getting called to the principal office and talk to warren. After the conversion and Karen told me to go back to class my phone wont work anymore. theres also this new box in the principal office, idk if its quest related stuff.

View attachment 1881848 View attachment 1881854
The quest is implemented bad with bugs in it. After you talk to Warren in principal office, go to the school roof, here you talk to Rachel. Which after the door would be bugged where you cannot leave. Just go to the roof shaft on the left then exit back out to the roof, then you can exit roof at the door. Go to principal office and do the box/search thing and school will automatically end and tell you what to do next.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Crap.... I got stuck. That quest where you talk to Warren and the principal in her office and where you have to get to the roof to meet Tyna, Rachel and Sarah doesn't continue for me. After talking to the three I'm supposed to follow them and go back to the principal's office but I can't access the door on the rooftop... I can't reach it. There's like an invisible wall in front of it. I also can't get out my phone to maybe access the bigfixer.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes