Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
terror01 & !Daddy69!
The forum search feature, (top right of your screen) can help greatly with all these same repeated questions.
The study icon is a bug and has been fix long time. Check the OP/Main page or as mentioned, use search

thanks mate.....but when i copy the file in the game it says replace it or skip the files what should I do
Lets deduce this bro: A patch has edit files and updates the old. When you normally update a game, it replaces/adds new files. Therefore, the only logical thing would be to replace files, because if you don't, then what is the point adding the files :unsure:. Hope this helps you understand the structure, as this is the same for everything else here and elsewhere (y) .

сейв у кого то есть нормик а то игра черный экран и ошибку высвечивает
Используйте телефон «W» и проверьте исправление черного экрана. Если вы получаете ошибки OTERE, получите неофициальный патч с ошибкой на минической странице потока.

Use the phone "W" and check black-screen fix. If you are getting other errors, get the unofficial bug patch at main page of the thread.

Last edited:

neronightmare

Jul 28, 2018
i am stuck after talking Amy in morning yoga about Her BF (no more message about missing package so i can't even continue Sarah Story Line)

HELP PLZ

i99

May 19, 2022
terror01 & !Daddy69!
The forum search feature, (top right of your screen) can help greatly with all these same repeated questions.
The study icon is a bug and has been fix long time. Check the OP/Main page or as mentioned, use search

Lets deduce this bro: A patch has edit files and updates the old. When you normally update a game, it replaces/adds new files. Therefore, the only logical thing would be to replace files, because if you don't, then what is the point adding the files :unsure:. Hope this helps you understand the structure, as this is the same for everything else here and elsewhere (y) .

Используйте телефон «W» и проверьте исправление черного экрана. Если вы получаете ошибки OTERE, получите неофициальный патч с ошибкой на минической странице потока.

Use the phone "W" and check black-screen fix. If you are getting other errors, get the unofficial bug patch at main page of the thread.
yo
thx mate.......well i delete the game yesterday...but downloaded it again...n i will play it again...thx for help....hope it works

Aug 19, 2020
Is that all for the Noa and Alison quest? I have completed all allison date tasks. I can have sex with alison and noa. Is there anything else i should do? I mean do i need to continue Allison date or was that all?
1.png

naruto95

Oct 25, 2018
I agree it's time for a big update. I cannot wit for June update.

QUOTE="BDI, post: 8219682, member: 41101"]
It should be about time for an update to this game.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: Danny Marek

i99

May 19, 2022
well i applied the bugfix file ..now m performing Sarah tinymon card ....but no scenes are showing

Barricade2022

May 28, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Due to the dev recent event in the hospital, I will update the bug fixes as they are reported to help you guys out.

v0.89 Bugfixes Patch
Updated: 19/03/2022​

1. All Missing Images added: LINK
  2. Study Icon Fix
  3. Football loop fix
  4. The chemistry teacher event with Sarah can now be triggered. LINK to see how to trigger the scene
  5. Fixed the different buttons speed not showing for the butt plug vibration event
  6. Fixed the black screen , image stuck and no clip after the butt plug events
  7. Carol study bug fixed
  8. Lucy gets reset (Critical). There since v0.86 I think
  9. Restored - Amy animation. You need to download the missing image posted at 1 above.
  10. OFFICIAL - Added compatibility to BoN bug fix patch released on 08/03/2022
  11. Bug with Sarah spank scene.
  12. Lucy laundry bug loop
  13. School bug (Critical) - stopping you from continuing the game
  14. Lucy front door bug
  15. Restored - Girls are seen in the shower on 1st floor when viewed from kitchen
  16. Restored - Interactive sex with Andrea and Rose at midtown
Installation:
Extract and copy the "www" folder to your game directory/folder i.e. where "Game.exe" is located.
PC cheat mod is compatible. Just install the pc cheat mod first then the unofficial over it.

I get a black screen after doing the tutorial to assign tasks in the genltemens mafia. how do I solve it?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I get a black screen after doing the tutorial to assign tasks in the genltemens mafia. how do I solve it?
I am assuming you mean during the Marcus quest.
You are suppose to do the gang tutorial before that phase. Load a previous save and do that or use the bugfixer > blackscreen, then go back to midtown

Reactions: notiam_0

ZoneIT

Apr 17, 2020
Looks like there is going to be another gameplay overhaul. Just more reasons for delays and continuous milking of his supporters.
Delete this right now...you don't want the F95 Gestapo to come and delete or ban you for saying lousy things about their lord and savior begger

i99

May 19, 2022
hey can anyone tell me I completed Lucy quest now it tells me to focus on Sarah quest but no quest appears...

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes