edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
I'm on Jet's quest that the shit is going to try to rape her, I save her with Jaqueline's help, but when I go to talk to nesrot this error appears. this screen is black, help please?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
Idk if anyone can help but here i go, got back to the game after a long time (tried it for the first time 1 year ago) and saw a lot of new content added, but seems that the YouTV quest is not activated, even tought cheat menu allows you to increase your YouTV fame, is this a bug? am i doing something wrong? didnt use it because it seems that it simply is content that is not released but after that much time i find it strange, even more when ive read that MyNewLife 2 is a thing and Beggar is working on it, all answers are appreciated ;)
the next game will be released when this is finished. the youtv is not yet implemented, in the old MNL you could make videos and depending on your popularity you slept with the sister of charles, and I think there are still many things to implement in the game, the characters, and some more things that we will see in the next update that will be very good they say, and still do not know when it will be released, I recommend that you play it so you go familiarizing yourself with the game.

Reactions: Antonirecser

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
I'm on Jet's quest that the shit is going to try to rape her, I save her with Jaqueline's help, but when I go to talk to nesrot this error appears. this screen is black, help please?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
try to correct it in the cheat screen, press W and error correction and then press where it says black screen.

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
try to correct it in the cheat screen, press W and error correction and then press where it says black screen.
I did that, but the scene goes back to the moment when Jaqueline gives me the gun and I have to go there to help Jet, then there's the scene that goes wrong, and then I go to the nesrot, then there's a black screen. help...

ericai

May 14, 2018
Maybe it's a representation of what he just did, something like: "I'm leaving with the money, see you never bitches, MNL2 was a lie."

We never know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hello, can i ask you what's the game's name of the first animation gif under your sentence?

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes