SpartanV420

May 9, 2022
Ayyyyyyyy I'm stuck on the part when I half to study for chemistry with Lucia because the icon that's supposed to pop up in the MC room is not showing but whenever there is a soccer tournament that icon pops up

oracle255

Jan 30, 2018
Goddamn title menu music gave me a heart attack, i thought my computer is connected to my speaker (Which is bad when playing this kind of game)

• Haha
Reactions: Matzak

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Thanks. This worked for Lucy's study Icon not showing up! So grateful!! However how do I use the missing images, I downloaded the 7z files, but am I supposed to place them in a particular folder inside the game? Also do these include Shasha s missing images at Tom's party and the fangirl images? Thanks again, much appreciated your hard work, kudos.
Suppose to contain all the missing images. I know for sure it contain Shasha ones, and I "think" the fan girl as well.

You have to extract and copy the folder just like the unofficial bugfix patch. When you extract it should be a "www" folder. Just copy that to your game directory i.e. where "Game.exe" is located. You should see a "www" folder there already.

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2019
Any news about uncoming update? (0.90?)??
I just took a look at his if you look close at some of the things there. from the patreon page
For the next game update, it’s going to be big. A lot of changes are going to be made and fixed, and more lovely Lucy content added. I’m thinking it’ll be done by the end of June or for mid-July. Then, there will be another big update between October and November. Then, the game will be finished.

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
The opening of phone "no available" means you didnt finish the event/quest. You are suppose to go to the principal office. After the principal office and going to the roof, following the conversation, attempting to find to mic in the principal office. The school will automatically finish and the game will tell you to talk to Rachel on the roof the next day. Your phone will become available at this point. Again, refer to the video quide if you dont know what to do. You are not suppose to meet Warren at front of school if the BOF doesnt say so. Hence, I mention to follow video guide to gauge what you are suppose to do/see.

Ensure you are using the unofficial bug-fixes at main page. Note: you have to use them before arriving to the new house.
Provided a save before arriving to new house and I will check it when I can.

Rewind time or check the other day. If problem still happen, send me your save before you went for the packages
I encountered a simiral problem. After the conversation with Rachel and Tyna and later Sarah at the top of the school i couldn't exit through the door ( like there was an invisible block infront of it ). So i thought i had to go through the shaft on the west side of the roof where i spied with on the principle with Christian i think, but no, couldn't do anything where. Ironically after i exited the shaft and tried the door again, the invisible block was gone and i went back inside the school. Weird game mechanics but at least it worked out

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I encountered a simiral problem. After the conversation with Rachel and Tyna and later Sarah at the top of the school i couldn't exit through the door ( like there was an invisible block infront of it ). So i thought i had to go through the shaft on the west side of the roof where i spied with on the principle with Christian i think, but no, couldn't do anything where. Ironically after i exited the shaft and tried the door again, the invisible block was gone and i went back inside the school. Weird game mechanics but at least it worked out
Yeah that is a bug in the game. But going to the roof shaft and back outside removes it as you stated. I will see to fix it and add to the unofficial bug patch.

PardoUWUIO

Aug 31, 2021
Hi, good afternoon/evening everyone. I updated the images so that the "Icon of study with Lucy" would appear but it does not work for me. Could you help me? Thank you.

1652400396946.png

Reactions: HillBilly24

SAhmedX

Sep 12, 2020
Hello everyone , i need to reinstall the game for some reasons , but i want to save my progress , i have made the copy of my save file folder and if there is any other folder which i need to save please guide me properly after reinstallation of game i want to get back where i left.... Thanks

Retrorat1

Jun 25, 2019
Dont know if this is a bug or if I have just missed out something;
the MC is with Markus outside Andreas house and when markus leaves saying will meet at night the screen goes to the call from the gang and like the tutorial for how to use the gang app and then a black screen and the MC is in the gentlemen's club but cant do anything no hints or clues plus if you search for hints click lucy it says complete Sarah quest click Sarah says complet School quest click school says complete Lucys quest .
So cant do anything
Anyone come across this before?
Thanks

Andre13

May 13, 2017
Im stuck at Joanas 2nd time, in unpack all the boxes and nothing happens, i spend time, wait and still nothing. Is that a known bug? i searched a bit trough the thread but couldn find anything

Andre13

May 13, 2017
1652633646472.png
Im stuck at Joanas 2nd time, in unpack all the boxes and nothing happens, i spend time, wait and still nothing. Is that a known bug? i searched a bit trough the thread but couldn find anything

This is the place im stuck. idk what to do with the last box, since i cant put it anywhere. i tried to use the bug fix in the phone and didnt help. Anyone knows what to do here ?

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
Will MNL 2 be a direct sequel, or will it tell a new story, in a different city with a different protagonist?
you can join his discord, there sometimes they give spoilers, and i think it will be the same mc but more mature from what i saw in an image. i think here in this forum they also shared or already talked about it.

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes