Antonirecser

May 5, 2020
Idk if anyone can help but here i go, got back to the game after a long time (tried it for the first time 1 year ago) and saw a lot of new content added, but seems that the YouTV quest is not activated, even tought cheat menu allows you to increase your YouTV fame, is this a bug? am i doing something wrong? didnt use it because it seems that it simply is content that is not released but after that much time i find it strange, even more when ive read that MyNewLife 2 is a thing and Beggar is working on it, all answers are appreciated ;)

linkgot657

Jan 24, 2021
Hello, I got stuck in a scene after the second Russian mission. After the MC watches tv he hears the doorbell but when I got to the door, it just let's me out of the house. I opened the smartphone but this is the hint I get. "Go to your room and change your clothes" but I can't no longer go upstairs.

Zenzoushu

Jul 7, 2020
I'm stuck I get a black screen everytime I get into the gang tutorial and even if I fix the black screen nothing happens. It's right after you talk to Andrea and Markus storms off.

Zenzoushu

Jul 7, 2020
I tried using the black screen fix even tried changing the mafia before hand but then nothing happens and Lucy, Sarah, and the school quests start looping (Do lucy's quest, do Sarah's Quest) Even if I change it it also doesn't open up the other quests.

huiyai

Aug 1, 2018
Will MNL 2 be a direct sequel, or will it tell a new story, in a different city with a different protagonist?
according to beggar's screenshot we will play with the same main character but in my opinion mnl2 will mainly focus mafias and we will see the main character's grow as a mafia idk

LUKE1254

Jan 10, 2022
guys, I missed the event with Alex (when she sends the MC to the sex shop) is there a way to restart the event?

Ps: I play on cheat mod

Last edited:

Luckyborneo

Oct 18, 2019
hello, iam a mac user and iam trying to play this game but i can't save my game and everytime i open the option in the game this message keep appear and then the game crash. Thank you i hope this problem can be solved.

jy03354979

Nov 4, 2020
“After you are done checking out all the Bedrooms, Lucy leaves you for you to take a shower”
I've finished checking. There's no hint.
Can't continue the game.

Andre13

May 13, 2017
1653228189978.png Anyone know what to do with this bug, while doing Warrens mission, i stuck and cant even move around. I tried the given bugfixes and even unlock character didnt do anything.

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes