HRyder

Jul 8, 2018
Ugh...hit another big bug....

Just completed the scenes with the neuron mazes. Lucy wakes the next morning, gets dressed, goes off with a gun...decides not to use it, comes back to the house, picks up Marcus outside...

And then I'm in the new house going through the 'first tour' dialogue....but my sprite and save portraits are just Lucy.
When I go up to the master bedroom, there's the MC/Lucy dialogue about the room...then the screen fades and comes back up, and now there's no sprite at all...but the MC is still passed out in the bed...

soo frustrating...

Orewa

Sep 7, 2018
what should i do to see laura sucking maria's tit?

"when you use laura go to kitchen and talk with maria" what does 'use' mean?

Obiyo

Aug 5, 2016
does anyone have the walkthru that isnt password protected , i want to be able to highlight what i have done
open pdf with microsoft edge and click print > save as pdf. open the new saved pdf with edge and there's a toolbar that can highlight words ( click highlight words only). that's the only easy way without downloading third party software. You can't do this with chrome or firefox unfortunately.

Obiyo

Aug 5, 2016
what should i do to see laura sucking maria's tit?

"when you use laura go to kitchen and talk with maria" what does 'use' mean?
you need to do her quest right before her 2nd date. play game in mc's room in the morning

Avraker

Jul 19, 2017
Sorry for writing the same question again, but I really need help to move forward :/

I'd love some help!

"Where I am in the story" ---I'm following the BoN strategy guide. And I'm on the part where it wants you to date Laura, then talk with her at the Comic Store. The problem I think is that I did some of this earlier.
What I have atm, is that I get to the comic store at night, and a scene plays out where Laura and the comic store girl talk about how they could not get funding, a guys comes in and is very rude. Laura kicks him out, then the girls state that they want a girls night out.
IT seems like I should chase her or something according to the guide, but I have no such option. I'm a bit confused where to take it from here.

So I'd greatly appreciate some help!

dboy268

Apr 26, 2018
Is there like a quest list that shows on the phone or something, I've not long started, but nothing seems to be happening. Sure on of the friends mentioned about magazines at a kiosk, but the kiosk which I think is south neighbourhood does nothing when you cliick on it.

Elmidan

May 8, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Due to the dev recent event in the hospital, I will update the bug fixes as they are reported to help you guys out.

v0.89 Bugfixes Patch
Updated: 19/03/2022​

1. All Missing Images added: LINK
  2. Study Icon Fix
  3. Football loop fix
  4. The chemistry teacher event with Sarah can now be triggered. LINK to see how to trigger the scene
  5. Fixed the different buttons speed not showing for the butt plug vibration event
  6. Fixed the black screen , image stuck and no clip after the butt plug events
  7. Carol study bug fixed
  8. Lucy gets reset (Critical). There since v0.86 I think
  9. Restored - Amy animation. You need to download the missing image posted at 1 above.
  10. OFFICIAL - Added compatibility to BoN bug fix patch released on 08/03/2022
  11. Bug with Sarah spank scene.
  12. Lucy laundry bug loop
  13. School bug (Critical) - stopping you from continuing the game
  14. Lucy front door bug
  15. Restored - Girls are seen in the shower on 1st floor when viewed from kitchen
  16. Restored - Interactive sex with Andrea and Rose at midtown
Installation:
Extract and copy the "www" folder to your game directory/folder i.e. where "Game.exe" is located.
PC cheat mod is compatible. Just install the pc cheat mod first then the unofficial over it.
Thanks. This worked for Lucy's study Icon not showing up! So grateful!! However how do I use the missing images, I downloaded the 7z files, but am I supposed to place them in a particular folder inside the game? Also do these include Shasha s missing images at Tom's party and the fangirl images? Thanks again, much appreciated your hard work, kudos.

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes