Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
Symphony of the Night Hey there, so i'm kinda at the start where i was inside maria's room with her laptop but couldn't figure out the password so i just went on. Now after 3-4 hours of playthrough i read in the walkthrough the password, but can't get inside since i don't have the key anymore and as far as i can tell there is no cheat option to zip inside her room. Is that gonna be a big problem later on, so just restart or am i gonna have another shot for her room key later on ?
Nvm just happened all good :)

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2021

yisus1231

Jan 29, 2020
I have a bug that I can't go inside the martinia mall while doing lucy's quest when I have to recolect items for a date, someone know how to fix this?

sorry for my grammar, im spanish.

Sexypeasan

Oct 4, 2020
The first time Warren introduces me to the school principal after the conversation I can't use my cell phone and I don't know what to do, is it a bug?

MaruHasu

Jun 29, 2018
I'm having a problem in Lucy's quest where it's skipping the mall part after chemistry classes. After that, I just can't study becuase the icon doesn't appear. Does someone know how to solve?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I have a bug that I can't go inside the martinia mall while doing lucy's quest when I have to recolect items for a date, someone know how to fix this?
sorry for my grammar, im spanish.
Nothing should prevent you from going into the mall except if Marcus is with you. I suggest you sleep at MC bed or go into pc then exit and try again.

The first time Warren introduces me to the school principal after the conversation I can't use my cell phone and I don't know what to do, is it a bug?
It is not a bug, you suppose to go to roof

I'm having a problem in Lucy's quest where it's skipping the mall part after chemistry classes. After that, I just can't study becuase the icon doesn't appear. Does someone know how to solve?
Check OP for the unofficial bug fixes patch.

can someone help? its staked, after fingering Sarah View attachment 1787416
This thread is not for the scene viewer mod. Go to that thread an ask the dev there. But to answer your question, this time, exit your game and load back a save. When/If you saved in the scene viewer mod, it will irreversibly damage your save.

Last edited:

Jdylan1337

Sep 12, 2021
Hello! Alot of posts to go through to find my answer. After I told Lucy about the boyfriend when she does yoga nothing happens. Anyone know how to trigger what comes next?

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes