Jan 14, 2018
Hello guys i am pretty stuck now i don't know what to do: i have give like 5 Tinymon cards to my sister and the game just stuck no hits, i am also reading the guide i am there but i really dont know. Also i am in the hospital finished my degree and still ...

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
I'm amazed how he still have 981 patrons...
About this break, how long it will last? When he comes back to work? When can we expect the new patch?
The last post in his patreon is from march 8th, so any news?

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
I'm amazed how he still have 981 patrons...
About this break, how long it will last? When he comes back to work? When can we expect the new patch?
The last post in his patreon is from march 8th, so any news?
You may be surprised, but a Beggar is not the worst representative of dev's of such adult content :eek:
There are projects that were not implemented at all in the form of a full-fledged game, with a number of subscribers, which a Beggar can only dream of waking up in a cold sweat. In my opinion, BoN is just an example from the field of not very well-built marketing. Dev has started ANOTHER (hmm, I've already lost count here) stage of the creative crisis, which he explains to his loyal fans by burnout from work and poor recovery after recently being hospitalized. Perhaps by the beginning of summer (most optimistic forecast: May - June) he will still get together and release an update with Lucy, which many are just tired of waiting for. In the event of another failure of this update, the game can expect a very unenviable fate. You can read more about this on the previous pages of this forum topic.

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
I had problems with my save and I started over, but this error appears right in Amy's opening scene, can anyone help me?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
I managed to recover my old save, luckily I had a backup, I'm on Lucy's quest, and this one doesn't change, what should I do?

Jun 5, 2018
Can someone help me with with do I need to download and install, besides the main game, in order to play it with all it's features? I can't find the incest patch (clicking on it on the 1st page, redirects me to a post where there's no download link) and I see there are a lot of other patches... I appreciate it

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I managed to recover my old save, luckily I had a backup, I'm on Lucy's quest, and this one doesn't change, what should I do?
You basically answer your own question :unsure:. Follow what the book of faces is telling you. There is no bug for this part. But from previous members who had this problem, it was related to them using the scene viewer mod (It has since then been updated). If you did, then your save cannot be repaired.

Can someone help me with with do I need to download and install, besides the main game, in order to play it with all it's features? I can't find the incest patch (clicking on it on the 1st page, redirects me to a post where there's no download link) and I see there are a lot of other patches... I appreciate it
You only need the game to play.

No offense intended but all you need to do is take the time to read the post. As it is rather straight forward and obvious imo. I say this because you mentioned you cant find the download to the incest patch; however, if you took the time to read the post, you would of understand why and how to get incest.

If you want the patches then the incest patch mentions incest and the unofficial bug patch gives bug fixes.
Everything else as you can see in the OP page is label as EXTRA. Which is not needed unless you want saves, pc cheat mod, gallery mod etc. As I said, all extra is not needed to play the game as they are basically just mods/add-ons.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 137 Votes