Carloxxx

Mar 14, 2021
you cant

I understand your problem but I didn't know about it, you say you downloaded the bugfixes but from last November, you still don't download the new ones?
They were updated last month, download them from the OP or take the archive of this post, they are at the end of the comment.
View attachment 1764084
The files you say you downloaded are not even inside the bugfixes, try that way, if it doesn't work you come back.
View attachment 1764085

If you got to the anal that's it, the game doesn't tell you but from there on there is no more content from her, you would only miss the threesome with Nadine in case you haven't done it yet, that's easy, just get the anal with Nadine too and you will get the cinematic where Pam invites Nadine.
EDIT: NVM, I just saw that you already did the trio, so that's it, no more content from her.

Put the files (the folder itself) inside the folder where the .exe of the game is (the icon you open to play)
View attachment 1764076
You can download it here (original post)
or
here
View attachment 1764047
I really thank you very much friend, you helped me

Reactions: lalale123

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
did he sell his soul to anyone? are you all fucked up? Everyone deserves free days! Money or not!
If he did indeed take free days and not weeks/months, then yeah, he deserves to take a break if he's filling burnt out. But sure, keep defending him and his bad attitude when the last update was the worst one to date since he revamped the game. He does not even bother to do the basic bug testing anymore, he doesn't have a tight schedule as he used to, which caused all the delays according to him, yet nothing has changed since he decided to get rid of the tight schedule. He half-assed updates before the last one. So it is not even about him "selling his soul", he's releasing 1 update every 2.5-3 months, yet keeps getting paid every month. Also, he has enough money to hire a programmer so that he can focus on drawing and the plot, yet he still either refuses to consider it or doesn't want to "lose money".

B1an3

Dec 27, 2019
So, I'm stuck on jet 1st mission where I have just entered the building and the guard is just sitting in the far bottom left corner and doesn't move at all. I've clicked everywhere and looked everywhere as far as I don't alert the guard, and nothing is happening or triggering. I've already looked at the walkthrough but doesn't show enough context of what to do. I've also checked around comments to see if anyone has this problem but found nothing. If anyone knows what I need do it would be much appreciated.

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
So, I'm stuck on jet 1st mission where I have just entered the building and the guard is just sitting in the far bottom left corner and doesn't move at all. I've clicked everywhere and looked everywhere as far as I don't alert the guard, and nothing is happening or triggering. I've already looked at the walkthrough but doesn't show enough context of what to do. I've also checked around comments to see if anyone has this problem but found nothing. If anyone knows what I need do it would be much appreciated.
can you send ur save?

B1an3

Dec 27, 2019
can you send ur save?
Sorry for late respond was messing around in the game and searching to find the problem and found out the guard is just bugged since he was programmed to move back and forth to where he was programmed to move to, since mine ended up getting stuck at the corner and I was able to just unlock my character and go through the wall and lock the character back and was able to continue playing. Thank you for responding at a short time though, much appreciated.

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
If he did indeed take free days and not weeks/months, then yeah, he deserves to take a break if he's filling burnt out. But sure, keep defending him and his bad attitude when the last update was the worst one to date since he revamped the game. He does not even bother to do the basic bug testing anymore, he doesn't have a tight schedule as he used to, which caused all the delays according to him, yet nothing has changed since he decided to get rid of the tight schedule. He half-assed updates before the last one. So it is not even about him "selling his soul", he's releasing 1 update every 2.5-3 months, yet keeps getting paid every month. Also, he has enough money to hire a programmer so that he can focus on drawing and the plot, yet he still either refuses to consider it or doesn't want to "lose money".
I remember several times warning the loyal fans of Beggar that their grandiose plans for the future of this game will sooner or later collide with an iceberg of bleak reality. As I said, the main events unfold around the harem in the new house, and the plot of the game absolutely does not develop further. Not even some elementary beginning of the gang war is visible :cry: Paradoxically, after so many years of developing this game, Revamp has practically stopped at the same place as the original game. Attention - question: and for what else, if not for milking of patrons, was all this mouse fuss with a Revamp started, stretching for many years???

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Yea this doesn't work sadly.
I have the same problem using the saves from the 1st page.
This has nothing to do with me.
I do not manage the game saves at OP. Refer to Jieigh save repository for this or contact him.

Edit: I also tested the save at OP and they are working fine for me on FULL and COMPRESS (with and without pc cheat mod). Must be a problem on your end.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jieigh

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
This guy just keeps astonishing people with his laziness. If the last update was really good at least, I could've understood him taking days off, but like come on, he barely works for 3-4 weeks every 3 months, while he is getting money from Patreon every month. He didn't even half-ass the last update like he usually does. It's like he's refusing to work on the game at this point and even all that lenience that he gets from his community and the money are not enough to keep him "motivated". If the update with Lucy is going to be shit, this man and his game are beyond saving
Well I did see some backlash towards him and his work methods after the last update and thought that might of scared him into you know doing what he is paid to do but I think he thinks trolling through his discord deleting negative messages is work I guess

giovannitidus

Feb 5, 2018
This scene is triggered near the end of the current version of the game, meaning depending on where you are in the game, you may still have a lot to do before you are able to get the scene.

Anyhow, if you check the strategy guide, it'll be under School quest part 2 (do a search for " Fake Tinymon Card" and you will find it). Good luck (y)

Time: 08:00 (Weekday)
Visit Sarah in her Bedroom to go to School together, then meet her on the Rooftop​
After Recess/Break talk to a student in the Main Area (1F)​
Then go talk to the girl to the 2F Restroom​
Talk to her again to buy the Fake Tinymon Card (repeatable)​
Now go to the Rooftop, ignore Sarah and go in the Vent (repeatable)​

I had a very similar problem last week and my issue was I didnt go through the mafia mission tutorial before getting to that stage where you are now and it bugged out that mission hence the black screen. If its the same problem I had then to fix it you'll need to have a ealier save and go to your chosen mafia and do the mission tutorial before doing that Lucy quest. Good luck (y)
U Are the best of the bests!

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
I remember several times warning the loyal fans of Beggar that their grandiose plans for the future of this game will sooner or later collide with an iceberg of bleak reality. As I said, the main events unfold around the harem in the new house, and the plot of the game absolutely does not develop further. Not even some elementary beginning of the gang war is visible :cry: Paradoxically, after so many years of developing this game, Revamp has practically stopped at the same place as the original game. Attention - question: and for what else, if not for milking of patrons, was all this mouse fuss with a Revamp started, stretching for many years???
Yeah, exactly my point as well. The guy just keeps pulling the same tricks over and over again, it came to the point where it seems like he can't learn any new tricks to at least keep people entertained. People just don't realize, that the guy gets too much lenience and gets off easily after releasing an abysmal update after almost 3 months of "work". The fact that he still gets paid every month for doing nothing and there is no "tight schedule" anymore made him extremely lazy. I highly doubt, that his attitude is going to change in the future, it is more likely to get worse the longer he stalls this project, which is quite depressing to witness given how good and fun was the original version of the game

Last edited:

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Well I did see some backlash towards him and his work methods after the last update and thought that might of scared him into you know doing what he is paid to do but I think he thinks trolling through his discord deleting negative messages is work I guess
True, getting rid of constructive criticism is work too. I guess, he thinks this is what he gets paid for on Patreon and not actually releasing new updates for the game consistently or even barely working on it. I guess, he just needs another 1+ month for a break before he actually can release at least something similar to the last update. I only hope, that one day even his most devoted "zealots" are going to wake up and realize how hard they are getting milked at this point

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Sorry for late respond was messing around in the game and searching to find the problem and found out the guard is just bugged since he was programmed to move back and forth to where he was programmed to move to, since mine ended up getting stuck at the corner and I was able to just unlock my character and go through the wall and lock the character back and was able to continue playing. Thank you for responding at a short time though, much appreciated.
oh, all right, feel free to post again if u need help :)

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
Hi guys. Sorry if I missed the post. I'm having trouble in the Tinymon tournament with the artwork lady. I got the "failed to load: img/pictures/CVCV066.png". Does anyone knows how to solve it?

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes