we3840110

Oct 5, 2020
There is no bug and nothing is wrong with your save. Explore the area. Hint: Russian Pub

Password protected files are not allowed here. The guide does not have any password. Therefore confirm you download from here
There is no bug and nothing is wrong with your save. Explore the area. Hint: Russian Pub

Password protected files are not allowed here. The guide does not have any password. Therefore confirm you download from here
I'm sure this file is password protected
,,here’s the screenshot and the file link
1649942475010.png
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-89-beggar-of-net.30576/page-990#post-5279421

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I'm sure this file is password protected
,,here’s the screenshot and the file link
View attachment 1756320
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-89-beggar-of-net.30576/page-990#post-5279421
As I already stated, the file does not have any password to prevent using.
The file (guide pdf, which has nothing to do with me btw) only has security password for users who want to edit the document but this can always be bypass/remove very easily. With that being said, is does not stop you from viewing the file which is the purpose of the guide. Hence I reiterate, it has no password to view and use as intended.

Try a different browser to download the file or try another pdf software to open the file. Additionally, pdf can be viewed in most browsers such as firefox etc without having to install any additional pdf software. I suggest you watch some youtube videos to learn about pdf.
The issue is on your side, depending on what your trying to do i.e. view or edit.

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
i clicked the cheat button by accident in hospital,how can i undo it to the normal option。
You can't hence it warns you. Reload an old save. Furthermore the pc cheat mod have its own thread to discuss these matters.

Normal version it takes several days to even see the scenes and only once I believe. The mod bypass this allowing you to complete the medical jobs in one go and see all the scenes as if you did the job thing several days. Additionally it allows you to see any scene any time. In next version of the mod, all of the mod features will be completely optional, instead of current some semi-optional.

Last edited:

we3840110

Oct 5, 2020
You can't hence it warns you. Reload an old save. Furthermore the pc cheat mod have its own thread to discuss these matters.

Normal version it takes several days to even see the scenes and only once I believe. The mod bypass this allowing you to complete the medical jobs in one go and see all the scenes as if you did the job thing several days. Additionally it allows you to see any scene any time. In next version of the mod, all of the mod features will be completely optional, instead of current some semi-optional.
so it means i have completed the hospital jobs , and i wont miss the follw up events?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
so it means i have completed the hospital jobs , and i wont miss the follw up events?
You didnt miss anything if you use the cheats. Read the features list of the pc cheat mod to get a little more insight. But using the hospital bypass, you didnt miss anything. As all the scenes are shown, nothing is missed. Allowing you to reach the point to talk to the director for experiment and see the patient's scenes which would normally take you a good while/grind to see (y)

chapuza

Feb 6, 2022
this game is broken, i played like 32 hours from the beginning and i got to the part where i have to tell warren that sarah and her friends implanted a mic in the principal's office and then watch his mafia (christian and the black guy with afro) make a "delivery" in the school but in my previous game (many months ago) that black guy with afro had already died at warren's hands for ruining a mission and it happened long before those scenes so the game skipped a good part of the content by not allowing me to choose a mafia, from the beginning of the game i installed the unofficial bugfixes, the missing images files and the cheat mod on a brand new and clean copy of the game, i did absolutely nothing wrong in the game, i only used the mod for the money and to pass some scenes (mostly the jobs) faster like the hospital or the babysitter scenes and some other time i used the teleport but ALWAYS being out of buildings and without having an active mission, this really pisses me off because i liked the game a lot but losing so many hours of your life feels really bad, I remember when beggar took like 15 days or so to find and fix bugs a long time ago, well they say that easy money makes you lazy, its true, I think I will only play the game again when it is complete and without bugs, at least the critical ones like the one that happened to me.

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes