Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Thanks, and of course I'm not blaming the mod, I just wanted to say exactly how I played because I tried to find a solution and I read many forum pages and I realized that people when they say they have a problem, they don't give details, they just say I can't do this or that but then they don't say that while they reached that point they teleported in a mission to another part or they used the bug fixer incorrectly, etc..
I attach my save, save 1 is in English and save 2 is in Spanish, your choice.
I'm right in the part where the MC has to go to the school because he is being called to the principal's office (I stopped saving when I realized something was wrong, that's why I'm not right in the part where I said in the previous comment) so warren can tell the principal that the MC already knows about the operation, that's when the mic thing in the office starts, I remember that part very well and that's when we are in the new house, I'm still in the old one.
Thanks for ur help : D
I am not seeing anything wrong with the save. After the Rachel and break in school stuff, you will eventually see the scene where Dereck dies etc, then a further in the game, you will be able to pick mafia. Maybe pm me if you want to further help. Sorry but I am not seeing any problem.

Reactions: chapuza

chapuza

Feb 6, 2022
I am not seeing anything wrong with the save. After the Rachel and break in school stuff, you will eventually see the scene where Dereck dies etc, then a further in the game, you will be able to pick mafia.
Really? ok I trust you, I will continue until the end then :) thanks
Maybe I've gone crazy, with so many bugs and new games my brain is starting to get confused.

Moterbr

Nov 27, 2019
!!!!!!!!!!!!Heyy I need Help I played through Morgan's Story line and then worked at the Hospital so i couldn't trigger Dr Smiths Story Line what can i do because i really need some help here .!!!!!!!

HRyder

Jul 8, 2018
So if we hit the 'new home' bug, there's no fix for that, right?

Essentially, I'm at the point where you choose a mafia (I've done nearly everything else, except for climbing through some of the dating ladders).

I leave the police station, go to the Hornet Pub and warn them.
Go go home, freak out, get a Titfuck from Maria.
Sleep, return to the Hornet pub, Pill jumps on me, Nesrot gives me $8k, then tells me to head outside
Walk outside to Jacqueline, and there's an instructional bit where Cable teaches me how to work the mafia mission screen (calling, setting people to missions, etc)
Then I'm back outside Hornet pub, get asked where I live, and I say Knightstown (really? first I'd heard of this)
Then Pill and I are walking into the new house.

The game gives me control, we can walk around the house as a duo, until we get to Pill's room. She gets naked to run down to the pool....and then I'm left to wander the house. And that's it, I can't leave the house (I can kill time on the game system).

I've downloaded the 'bugfix' for this (I think....Map149 and Map383, from a post last November by SotN...thank you!) then played everything again, but it didn't change anything.

So...am I screwed? Or is there some other way past this?

OK....so if I go back and go with the Russians, things are working....not my first choice, but worked nicely with the Hornets.....

Last edited:

chapuza

Feb 6, 2022
How can i trigger this scene in school?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you cant

So if we hit the 'new home' bug, there's no fix for that, right?

Essentially, I'm at the point where you choose a mafia (I've done nearly everything else, except for climbing through some of the dating ladders).

I leave the police station, go to the Hornet Pub and warn them.
Go go home, freak out, get a Titfuck from Maria.
Sleep, return to the Hornet pub, Pill jumps on me, Nesrot gives me $8k, then tells me to head outside
Walk outside to Jacqueline, and there's an instructional bit where Cable teaches me how to work the mafia mission screen (calling, setting people to missions, etc)
Then I'm back outside Hornet pub, get asked where I live, and I say Knightstown (really? first I'd heard of this)
Then Pill and I are walking into the new house.

The game gives me control, we can walk around the house as a duo, until we get to Pill's room. She gets naked to run down to the pool....and then I'm left to wander the house. And that's it, I can't leave the house (I can kill time on the game system).

I've downloaded the 'bugfix' for this (I think....Map149 and Map383, from a post last November by SotN...thank you!) then played everything again, but it didn't change anything.

So...am I screwed? Or is there some other way past this?

OK....so if I go back and go with the Russians, things are working....not my first choice, but worked nicely with the Hornets.....
I understand your problem but I didn't know about it, you say you downloaded the bugfixes but from last November, you still don't download the new ones?
They were updated last month, download them from the OP or take the archive of this post, they are at the end of the comment.
qq.JPG
The files you say you downloaded are not even inside the bugfixes, try that way, if it doesn't work you come back.
qqq.JPG
how can i completed pam's path, i have done all posture and threesome with nadine.
If you got to the anal that's it, the game doesn't tell you but from there on there is no more content from her, you would only miss the threesome with Nadine in case you haven't done it yet, that's easy, just get the anal with Nadine too and you will get the cinematic where Pam invites Nadine.
EDIT: NVM, I just saw that you already did the trio, so that's it, no more content from her.

where can i download that and how does it work? I appreciate it a lot
Put the files (the folder itself) inside the folder where the .exe of the game is (the icon you open to play)
q.gif
You can download it here (original post)
or
here
Down_Arrow_Icon.png

Last edited:

darkmega926

Jun 6, 2017
I have no idea what I'm suppose to be doing. Decide to play again since it's been several updates. At the part where the MC is trying to find where the 10 grand is. Then I need send on mafia person on a mission. When I do I get a black screen. When I use the bug fixer I find myself in the otter labs, and game tells me to meet Sayuki in Otter labs during the morning but I can't find her. Need help

May 13, 2018
How can i trigger this scene in school?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This scene is triggered near the end of the current version of the game, meaning depending on where you are in the game, you may still have a lot to do before you are able to get the scene.

Anyhow, if you check the strategy guide, it'll be under School quest part 2 (do a search for " Fake Tinymon Card" and you will find it). Good luck (y)

Time: 08:00 (Weekday)
Visit Sarah in her Bedroom to go to School together, then meet her on the Rooftop​
After Recess/Break talk to a student in the Main Area (1F)​
Then go talk to the girl to the 2F Restroom​
Talk to her again to buy the Fake Tinymon Card (repeatable)​
Now go to the Rooftop, ignore Sarah and go in the Vent (repeatable)​

I have no idea what I'm suppose to be doing. Decide to play again since it's been several updates. At the part where the MC is trying to find where the 10 grand is. Then I need send on mafia person on a mission. When I do I get a black screen. When I use the bug fixer I find myself in the otter labs, and game tells me to meet Sayuki in Otter labs during the morning but I can't find her. Need help
I had a very similar problem last week and my issue was I didnt go through the mafia mission tutorial before getting to that stage where you are now and it bugged out that mission hence the black screen. If its the same problem I had then to fix it you'll need to have a ealier save and go to your chosen mafia and do the mission tutorial before doing that Lucy quest. Good luck (y)

Last edited:

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Well, I can tell you it doesn't look good.
View attachment 1762448
This guy just keeps astonishing people with his laziness. If the last update was really good at least, I could've understood him taking days off, but like come on, he barely works for 3-4 weeks every 3 months, while he is getting money from Patreon every month. He didn't even half-ass the last update like he usually does. It's like he's refusing to work on the game at this point and even all that lenience that he gets from his community and the money are not enough to keep him "motivated". If the update with Lucy is going to be shit, this man and his game are beyond saving

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
This guy just keeps astonishing people with his laziness. If the last update was really good at least, I could've understood him taking days off, but like come on, he barely works for 3-4 weeks every 3 months, while he is getting money from Patreon every month. He didn't even half-ass the last update like he usually does. It's like he's refusing to work on the game at this point and even all that lenience that he gets from his community and the money are not enough to keep him "motivated". If the update with Lucy is going to be shit, this man and his game are beyond saving
did he sell his soul to anyone? are you all fucked up? Everyone deserves free days! Money or not!

Carloxxx

Mar 14, 2021
you cant

I understand your problem but I didn't know about it, you say you downloaded the bugfixes but from last November, you still don't download the new ones?
They were updated last month, download them from the OP or take the archive of this post, they are at the end of the comment.
View attachment 1764084
The files you say you downloaded are not even inside the bugfixes, try that way, if it doesn't work you come back.
View attachment 1764085

If you got to the anal that's it, the game doesn't tell you but from there on there is no more content from her, you would only miss the threesome with Nadine in case you haven't done it yet, that's easy, just get the anal with Nadine too and you will get the cinematic where Pam invites Nadine.
EDIT: NVM, I just saw that you already did the trio, so that's it, no more content from her.

Put the files (the folder itself) inside the folder where the .exe of the game is (the icon you open to play)
View attachment 1764076
You can download it here (original post)
or
here
View attachment 1764047
I really thank you very much friend, you helped me

Reactions: lalale123

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
did he sell his soul to anyone? are you all fucked up? Everyone deserves free days! Money or not!
If he did indeed take free days and not weeks/months, then yeah, he deserves to take a break if he's filling burnt out. But sure, keep defending him and his bad attitude when the last update was the worst one to date since he revamped the game. He does not even bother to do the basic bug testing anymore, he doesn't have a tight schedule as he used to, which caused all the delays according to him, yet nothing has changed since he decided to get rid of the tight schedule. He half-assed updates before the last one. So it is not even about him "selling his soul", he's releasing 1 update every 2.5-3 months, yet keeps getting paid every month. Also, he has enough money to hire a programmer so that he can focus on drawing and the plot, yet he still either refuses to consider it or doesn't want to "lose money".

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes