Carloxxx

Mar 14, 2021
I have a problem, but when I try to study with Lucy in the afternoons, the icon does not appear in the room, does anyone know why? can you give me a solution? please

Lyeoe

Oct 15, 2020
Stop following the guide and learn to play the game, no offense meant. Your save's BOF never says anything about meeting Warren, so why you want to meet him????. I reiterate, stop following the guide or use for reference only; but most importantly play the game by using the BOF.
Nothing is wrong with your save. Follow what the game in-game guide is telling you to do i.e. BOF - Book of Faces via the phone menu "W" .

Nope, there is no update and even if there was, do you want to be stuck with bugs :unsure:.
Recommended to use Joiplay or Maldive emulator as they are far superior than any port. You can apply patches, mods and backup saves or share them yourself. With android port, hard luck

Read one page behind and try that solution to see if it works

There is no more update with Lucy, new release focus on Sexywise :).
Kindly disregard my attempt at bs :poop:
Update is coming, but no exact date given. The expected time of release is somewhere in May. Also it suppose to be heavily focus on Lucy. I believe we finally get to tap that phat ass :cool::devilish:

View attachment 1751003
I'm sorry if I don't explain myself well, until now I have used BOF, but after going around the school several times and not finding anything, I looked for a guide and saw the one about find warren, I'm sorry for my own lack of direction :'-) .

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I'm sorry if I don't explain myself well, until now I have used BOF, but after going around the school several times and not finding anything, I looked for a guide and saw the one about find warren, I'm sorry for my own lack of direction :'-) .
You are not at the point to meet Warren as yet. You have a few missions left to do.
Using your save, as soon as I enter the school the other quest triggered which is being called to principal office. If you didnt get this, you can try using the unofficial patch to see if that fixed the quest. I tested your save using, the game + pc cheat mod + . I cannot remember off-hand if I fixed anything relating to the principal but the unofficial bug patch #13 notes says I fixed something at school. Maybe that was one of the problem, not sure; but would explain why I am getting the quest and you are not.

Remember also after getting the principal call and going to office, you have to go to roof and then back to principal office

Last edited:

SAhmedX

Sep 12, 2020
there is bug in 0.89 it says there is nesrots package at New Neighbourhood South but it doesn't shows the package please fix that bug

Last edited:

ChuckCharles122

Mar 16, 2022
I have a problem, but when I try to study with Lucy in the afternoons, the icon does not appear in the room, does anyone know why? can you give me a solution? please
I found that the bug fix download someone posted on this thread fixed it fpr me

Lyeoe

Oct 15, 2020
You are not at the point to meet Warren as yet. You have a few missions left to do.
Using your save, as soon as I enter the school the other quest triggered which is being called to principal office. If you didnt get this, you can try using the unofficial patch to see if that fixed the quest. I tested your save using, the game + pc cheat mod + . I cannot remember off-hand if I fixed anything relating to the principal but the unofficial bug patch #13 notes says I fixed something at school. Maybe that was one of the problem, not sure; but would explain why I am getting the quest and you are not.

Remember also after getting the principal call and going to office, you have to go to roof and then back to principal office
After installing the mod and patch the quest triggered, i think it can be the school quest the patch mention, finally thanks for the help, it's appreciated :).

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I have bugged quest with Sayuki in Otter Labs.
My save in attachment.
Teleporting during ongoing missions or disabling the lock of phone menu to fix a problem, should always be done with extreme caution. This is seen in your save at Marcus mission and may be one of the reason your save is messed up.

To try to fix, start by going back to midtown and the scene that you missed should trigger then go to your room.
Tip: If you enter midtown via downtown south by the Hornet pub, you might see some extra background information about Marcus during the auto triggered scene. That is, if you remembered the scene prior to what you skipped.

Note: there is no guarantee this will fix your save and update your Triad mission. But doing the school quest line, it MIGHT fix your bugs. I just don't have time atm to dive into it to see.

there is bug in 0.89 it says there is nesrots package at New Neighbourhood South but it doesn't shows the package please fix that bug
As far as I can see, there is nothing wrong with the quest.

Does anyone have a save before choosing the mob ??
Your answer is at the first page / OP

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Here is my save file in which i am having trouble with package can you take a look ? thanks
There is no bug and nothing is wrong with your save. Explore the area. Hint: Russian Pub

Dose anyone know the password of the Full Strategy Guide pdf
Password protected files are not allowed here. The guide does not have any password. Therefore confirm you download from here

SAhmedX

Sep 12, 2020
Thank you soo much in the guide it says the package is in the corner of new Neighborhood south , It wasnme who wasn't following the direction now i will use guide as reference , and will follow book of faces properly thanks again you solved my problem

May 13, 2018
Does anyone have a save just after the date with Lucy?

I finished it and got to the part where you are supposed to meet Markus on the school roof, but I think due to the fact that no scenes triggered when I got to my room it won't let me meet him.

Can someone help me?
DId you eventually get that sorted? cos im having the same issue

Mar 17, 2019
Hello, don't know if this has been said / asked before but i've got two bug and I don't know how to handle it. The first one is a scene with Amy :
I'm with the amy quest where you have your new house and you've got to drive Amy to her friend Sheila then home. When at home, it says to go to sleep but I can't do it (no icon and nothing when I clicked the bed...)

The second bug is with daisy, I've reached the part where I need to go at her house to increase my relation with her but on the book of faces it still says to swap the burritos during the soccer match

May 13, 2018
I did.
I had to go pretty far back though. It seems to occur because you haven't gone far enough in Markus's quest to get him on your team first.
Thanks for the reply

I sorted it out, my issue was I didn't go meet Warren after getting the 2nd house but went straight on doing the Lucy quest and that bugged out the whole 3 man team section :D

May 13, 2018
Hello, don't know if this has been said / asked before but i've got two bug and I don't know how to handle it. The first one is a scene with Amy :
I'm with the amy quest where you have your new house and you've got to drive Amy to her friend Sheila then home. When at home, it says to go to sleep but I can't do it (no icon and nothing when I clicked the bed...)

The second bug is with daisy, I've reached the part where I need to go at her house to increase my relation with her but on the book of faces it still says to swap the burritos during the soccer match
Amy = if I recall correctly, what i did was just spend time through to 21:00 the next night and slept

Daisy = I think thats a text bug that has not been updated thats all, no major issue as long as you got her to anal and the threesome with Beth then its complete

Nov 26, 2019
So the school quest says I should study with Lucy however, the icon to study with her is never there. Also on the Lucy page it says I've completed all quests. I do feel though that there might be more scenes with Lucy that I haven't seen or just don't come out on gallery.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Beggar_OF_Net-THE NEW LIFE v2.1+Xtras so this one Abandoned
so this is New ? one or old version ???:unsure:

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes