Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
Anyone have a good pic of that scene where Lucy's ass is on the tv screen and if it exists a close up version of it would be fire too

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
yep, there is a loop, not sure if new or not, but 0.89 bug fixes and missing images are not fixing it.

after the football match, lucy takes you home, and after the speech in the car, mc is teleported back to the house, but black screen is on.
after fixing black screen with phone bug fixer, lucy is still waiting for you outside school, and loop begins.

any ideas?

Thanks.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
yep, there is a loop, not sure if new or not, but 0.89 bug fixes and missing images are not fixing it.

after the football match, lucy takes you home, and after the speech in the car, mc is teleported back to the house, but black screen is on.
after fixing black screen with phone bug fixer, lucy is still waiting for you outside school, and loop begins.

any ideas?

Thanks.
As far as I know there is no bug/loop at this point last time I checked. The last person with this problem was using another mod which messed their save up entirely. This unfortunately, I wouldnt be able to fix as the damage is unchangeable and require a fresh game start.

You can send me your save and I will check. Save outside school before you talk to Lucy to enter car scene. I would "step into" for each line and see where the problem happens

Last edited:

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
As far as I know there is no bug/loop at this point last time I checked. The last person with this problem was using another mod which messed their save up entirely. This unfortunately, I wouldnt be able to fix as the damage is unchangeable and require a fresh game start.

You can send me your save and I will check. Save outside school before you talk to Lucy to enter car scene. I would "step into" for each line and see where the problem happens
Many thanks

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Many thanks
There is no bug in the game when I checked.
Your save says you finish Lucy quest-line (variable 289 == 250). However, your are at the part way way before Lucy quest-line finishes (50). This is what was causing you the problem. Basically you not suppose to be at that part. I set Lucy quest-line to that exact part and saved. You should not get any loop now (y) .

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Gerardo Nardo

Jhon117

Jun 27, 2017
Its not for next update,this is all content we will get in whole game.
I just want to see the pussy fight tournament...and the only reason I joined the Russian mafia again was because I was hoping to meet that young blonde russian girl that is around your age that it totally my type from the first game...but instead I ended up getting some latina(?) chick that was kicked out by her grandma out of the house, I thought she was supposed to be one of Nesrot's girls/agents or something, why is she living in my house..where is the Russian girl, cause now I see that thing about future content and it says 4 different girls from the 4 different mafias, content for them at your house...and considering this girl is the one I have in my house..I wonder if there's a bug or this is it and the russian girl you meet at their mansion in the first MNL game is no longer planned.

asedas1234

Nov 23, 2020
I just want to see the pussy fight tournament...and the only reason I joined the Russian mafia again was because I was hoping to meet that young blonde russian girl that is around your age that it totally my type from the first game...but instead I ended up getting some latina(?) chick that was kicked out by her grandma out of the house, I thought she was supposed to be one of Nesrot's girls/agents or something, why is she living in my house..where is the Russian girl, cause now I see that thing about future content and it says 4 different girls from the 4 different mafias, content for them at your house...and considering this girl is the one I have in my house..I wonder if there's a bug or this is it and the russian girl you meet at their mansion in the first MNL game is no longer planned.
There will not be pussy fight,beggar said he will make pussy races or something like that.

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Confirmed content for the next version:

View attachment 1918930
I hope Lucy's content will be fully released in the next update and not partly. If he actually releases all of the mentioned content in the next update props to him, it will be an actual huge update but I'm pretty certain he will cut off some content or split it given his patterns. All we can do right now is wait and see the end result in August.

chrisor5

Sep 6, 2019
someone here is subscribed to his patreon since he posted a news with the release date of version 0.90 since I'm not his patreon I can't see it, thanks.

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
I hope Lucy's content will be fully released in the next update and not partly. If he actually releases all of the mentioned content in the next update props to him, it will be an actual huge update but I'm pretty certain he will cut off some content or split it given his patterns. All we can do right now is wait and see the end result in August.
Oh you know he's gunna milk Lucy dry

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Oh you know he's gunna milk Lucy dry
Agreed, he's for sure going to do that. Considering replayable dates weren't mentioned, which he might add after the next update. I just hope he actually releases at least a decent amount of replayable content with her in the next update because he has been stalling her content for 3 years at this point if we count the original version of the game. We will see the end result of his "plans/promises" in August anyway, most people will be glad if Lucy gets the spotlight in the next update and if not, the backlash will be massive IMO. Just imagine how pissed people will be if, after 6 months of supposed "work", the update will be minuscule or Lucy will not get replayable content yet again.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes