123rep

Jul 8, 2020
In Lucys Flashback where you have to escape form the guards is the 2 Guard bugged because he instantly triggers when i walk through the door ?

Lordsblades

May 29, 2018
xSAoq.jpg qL957vP.png
i havent posted here in almost year. as i can see another hundred delays and invented excuses to justify his own laziness. lets check what this guy was doing for more than 6 months of pseudo vacation. postponing updates first to an indefinite june or july > in july to beginning of august > in early august to its end, while still delaying update for almost day. at the same time as it turned out again without even doing 80% of what was once stated before and not even everything was made from disgrace that he released today. everything again in bugs and dividing content into several parts. at the same time he intended to finish revamp in Oct/Nov which ofc will not happen because this is another lie. one of the laziest and most deceitful creators right now

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
After the MC got hit by Christian and take care by mother scene gone with them 69 ,WTF am i Miss something here

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes