hcrt40

Jun 23, 2018
People only see what they want.
I have criticized BoN on here, on discord and in private messages with him on some of the things that have gone wrong with the game but I've also pointed out on here multiple times the issues with making a game of this size is not easy.

Yes BoN needs to organized himself better but most of the shitting on him has always come from people on here who've never paid a dime for the game.

I'm tired of this subject and the dog piling and was only trying to help someone.
A lot of folks on here at one time or another put paper in his pocket. I did but I also have complaints about this 6 months layoffs and minimal content. He’s playing the victim and the true victims are the players of the game and a Patreon supporters. He won’t wake up and see that his procrastination and poor me attitude is what is hurting him

Reactions: Y.So.Serious

yuyu2008

May 17, 2017
People only see what they want.
I have criticized BoN on here, on discord and in private messages with him on some of the things that have gone wrong with the game but I've also pointed out on here multiple times the issues with making a game of this size is not easy.

Yes BoN needs to organized himself better but most of the shitting on him has always come from people on here who've never paid a dime for the game.

I'm tired of this subject and the dog piling and was only trying to help someone.
Il just hope that Beggar doesn't give up his game before the end like Dark Silver with Big Brother.

Reactions: Lord Ashram

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
This update is like a fuck you to everybody. There is no way the dev can say otherwise. People who hate NTR will probably drop the game for good now.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Don't be suprise if the he decide "split" this so called "big update"
Bro, the behave of this shit devs is so predicable :ROFLMAO:
But the saddest thing is that is because of things like that more and more people see devs as the enemies.

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
FYI I'm waiting for a more stable release to update the Scene viewer/Gallery . Most of the new art isn't actually in the game yet and the update broke a large number of older scenes. Don't want to go through fixing them for the next release to go and break them all again.

It's a shame but this is definitely a skip and wait for the next version.

I sympathise that the UI change and updating every sex scene to the new mode probably took a lot of time and work but no one asked for it? And another redo of the intro(Which is currently broken)?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes