Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I wanted to know if we are or are we going to have any sexual involvement with the mother of the character who is dating one of the basketball players and then we find out that her boyfriend is dating her mother. I forgot her name.

LoKFan

Aug 31, 2017
New scenes from the update online so you dont have to download anything to see them. v0.90
PS: Some scenes are not playable but are inside the game files.
PS2: The main list will be updated in a couple of days as when there is a lot of activity in a thread, links tend to break.

Lucy
View attachment 2010302
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Amaria (Tyna's cousin)
View attachment 2010322

Gyna
View attachment 2010327

DOWNLOAD LINKS(only the new scenes):
Pixeldrain
MEGA
Amaria's my new fav along with Phil's mom :love:

Deepdepp

Oct 20, 2016
View attachment 2010084 View attachment 2010087
i havent posted here in almost year. as i can see another hundred delays and invented excuses to justify his own laziness. lets check what this guy was doing for more than 6 months of pseudo vacation. postponing updates first to an indefinite june or july > in july to beginning of august > in early august to its end, while still delaying update for almost day. at the same time as it turned out again without even doing 80% of what was once stated before and not even everything was made from disgrace that he released today. everything again in bugs and dividing content into several parts. at the same time he intended to finish revamp in Oct/Nov which ofc will not happen because this is another lie. one of the laziest and most deceitful creators right now
I was eager to fk Christian s mom ,then there is nothing about that

• Sad
Reactions: Carloxxx

jijji newton

Jan 21, 2018
Lucy's quest says: Go to "MC"'s room after completing the recovery with Gyna, but nothing happens in the room even when trying every time of the day and weekends. anyone know?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes