Green Rookie

Jul 12, 2018

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
New scenes from the update online so you dont have to download anything to see them. v0.90
PS: Some scenes are not playable but are inside the game files.
PS2: The main list will be updated in a couple of days as when there is a lot of activity in a thread, links tend to break.

Lucy
1.gif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Amaria (Tyna's cousin)
tyna1.gif

Gyna
gyna.gif

DOWNLOAD LINKS(only the new scenes):

Last edited:

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
1661698120741.png Can someone help me? I'm stuck. I go to the lab and she tells me that I don't have to leave evidence that it's her, but there's a guy there.

Reactions: Amr Ragheb

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
I'm not someone who complains about updates, delays and bugs, i even try to avoid criticism because it could make someone being discouraged to work, but this last update was too much for me, that's i love some devs like the guys of Gaweb who works on Glassix, every month have an update and this game is huge, when we complain about bugs, they answer to your question fixing the bug and later, they say thanks to you.

I think you guys should boycott this game and i think some guys need to stop being a simp for him, Beggar always has an excuse for every shit what he does and he never fix that kind of things, of course i didn't downloaded this update and i certainly won't, but, why should we support him if he always does that same stuffs?

Deepdepp

Oct 20, 2016
New scenes from the update online so you dont have to download anything to see them. v0.90
PS: Some scenes are not playable but are inside the game files.
PS2: The main list will be updated in a couple of days as when there is a lot of activity in a thread, links tend to break.

Lucy
View attachment 2010302

Amaria (Tyna's cousin)
View attachment 2010322

Gyna
View attachment 2010327

DOWNLOAD LINKS(only the new scenes):
Pixeldrain
MEGA
o mymy

Reactions: PokeIssau

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hey guys was sick these pass few days, that why I slow on the compress and other stuff. Still not well but at least I not weak and shit. A little tender loving from gf can go a long way :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .
Now read through all the post about how mess up the game is now. Going to download and check through the game. Will still upload the compress even though someone already did it and the update patch for those who may want it.

wait... so old saves don't work ?
He will update a patch for them to work or something ?
Haven't checked but most likely the dev used plugin to change up display or changed up database. Thats why saves wouldnt work properly.

View attachment 2010125

Bro even Nescot fucks your mother :))) Lucy is getting fuck by everyone :))
begger is just taking the piss out of everyone :))
Well this is fu#*king depressing :censored:

Beerowar

Feb 6, 2021
Sooo...just started playing this game and got black screen after first tutorial sex with alexx. Music keeps playing and I can open the menu but nothing happens. Is there any fix for that?

Reactions: Rguy59 and byxy

Ladylulu

Oct 30, 2020
Sooo...just started playing this game and got black screen after first tutorial sex with alexx. Music keeps playing and I can open the menu but nothing happens. Is there any fix for that?
I have the same problem and I can't find any solution

Theking1857

Sep 21, 2020
I certainly think it is most likely that tomorrow (Sunday) Beggar will release the update in the morning to avoid further delays and among other things not to lose patreons. If it delivers at least all the content planned for this big update I'm more than satisfied.Go Gus s Room? Help
My friend

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes