kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
I played the last patched version of this game, but is this one of those games that it's pretty much mandatory to wait for bug patches or can I play it now?

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Anyone that can tell me what too do after driving lucy too work and helping rosa, i can´t remember if this is old stuff or the new update.

hcrt40

Jun 23, 2018
Cheers i will have a look.
I haven't bothered to update my guide for the latest, since it's not done but I'm pretty sure that's old stuff so:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-90-pre-alpha-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5279421
Are you still singing Beggars praises Lord Ashram??? This wasn’t what he stated, you’re always loyal to him in discord. So I ask on this site if this was what you are paying for? Because honestly this dev is letting us down and always with excuses. He revamped the revamp again and so many bugs.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Are you still singing Beggars praises Lord Ashram??? This wasn’t what he stated, you’re always loyal to him in discord. So I ask on this site if this was what you are paying for? Because honestly this dev is letting us down and always with excuses. He revamped the revamp again and so many bugs.
People only see what they want.
I have criticized BoN on here, on discord and in private messages with him on some of the things that have gone wrong with the game but I've also pointed out on here multiple times the issues with making a game of this size is not easy.

Yes BoN needs to organized himself better but most of the shitting on him has always come from people on here who've never paid a dime for the game.

I'm tired of this subject and the dog piling and was only trying to help someone.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes