Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Compress has been updated
Size: 0.98GB
LINK

Compress update patch from v0.89 to v0.90
Size: 34.4MB
LINK

I know someone else already updated it. This is for those who may just want the update patch
As always, you are awesome, always trying to clean his poops, i won't download it because the Dev released a shit update, but with this compressed version and this patch, maybe it's not bugged as Beggar official version.

So, guys, hope he release a new update of this game next week less bugged and with more content(almost zero chance for it, but keep believing, maybe with our criticism, he'll work harder to improve his nonexistent schedule).

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2018
Wa
I played the last patched version of this game, but is this one of those games that it's pretty much mandatory to wait for bug patches or can I play it now?
Using a main save for this version could be risky and you may break your game. You can play this version but copy your saves instead of using your only ones. Could look at this like a trial and then replay the next, less buggy update with your real saves

Reactions: kamikazedrew

Green Rookie

Jul 12, 2018
What do I do ?
Use RpgMakerSaveEdit, Advanced > Edit Switches and Variables and in Swithces activate something to move free and away from home are two in a row and now you can use the w to move Bug fixer > Character Stuck > Unlock Character and and now you can move after Lock, so that error is fixed

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
After first time sleeping with lucy, next step says find lucy but she is nowhere to find, any fix for this pls?

Blu

May 15, 2017
New scenes from the update online so you dont have to download anything to see them. v0.90
PS: Some scenes are not playable but are inside the game files.
PS2: The main list will be updated in a couple of days as when there is a lot of activity in a thread, links tend to break.

Lucy
View attachment 2010302
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Amaria (Tyna's cousin)
View attachment 2010322

Gyna
View attachment 2010327

DOWNLOAD LINKS(only the new scenes):
Pixeldrain
MEGA
how do you extract these images?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes