Carbontum

Jul 1, 2017
Hi, i found solution(playable) fo black screen from the start
1) Download MVcheat
2) Install to the game folder
3)Open MVcheat
4)On MC location line pick random scene wich can lead you to other location from this start scene
Don't fire me for using cheat, game is broken:BootyTime:

Reactions: Alekay31 and PJVF

Satimosxxx

Feb 28, 2020
this game get worse and broken every update and you cant even play a new game the thing is the patreon is like a cult with a lot of brainless followers and another thing is the lame excuse beggar use last time was he was making a lot of graphic improvements and the scene with the nurse is a piece of trash from the old game what gets me sad is cuz i like this game before but now i hate him this game for me was the best in this site in history and gameplay and rich in characters but now..... is just a way to make money for him after all this he have the balls to talk about the my new life 2
crazy as fuck!

Last edited:
Reactions: PJVF

Fresh2me

Dec 5, 2018
Yea this is tragic.
Honestly, like someone said earlier, the core problem is that he doesn't really have rivals on what he does.
There's some great games out here that are blameless, that eveyone loves and with super nice devs (thinking about Mist for exemple), but MNL is kinda different.
There's really ton of content, a vaste univers with ton of characters, i really don't see another game that's close to this. Maybe corruption, but the art style is completely different. And again, only MNL have this style.
And there's also the fact thata bunch of characters don't have sex scenes yet, which is kind of a constant teasing. Like i really like the Gym teaching, she's there since literally the first version of the game and she still doesn't have anything.

So theses kind of things makes you want the guy to stay around and continue updating his stuff, because there's still much to do and nobody else does that, at least not this way.
And i think that's why his patreon is still big (like, a whole month of work's worth in most country...), and why he has people that will absolutely defend him no matter what.
Because if he stops, nobody else will give you what he gave you. So the more he says he's in a fragile mental state, the more people will be nice and understanding to him, because you may think reading backlash will make him break.
I alwayse wanted to give him at least the benefit of the doubt, i tought announcing he'l make an update in 6 month in advance was pretty toughtfull, so you know you won't have shit for all this time and he won't be annoyed by backlash because of delays.
But i really didn't expected this.

And to think he would say there's too much work (and indeed anyone that even tried to make an rpgmaker game must know how hard it must be to get this game working fine) yet still rework tons of stuff which add tons of bugs is beyond me. Nobody asked for this, and he said he wanted to finish this game in 2 update and make a new game anyway. So what the fuck?

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
I have this issue but I didnt open menu or anything, hint says I need to find lucy but she is nowhere to find in the house. Can you tell me where is lucy supposed to be??
When I went to the Parking Lot she triggered and came into the house.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes