kineasrm

Jan 18, 2021
1668293158863.png
I have to meet phill at the entrance but he is not there, also when i try to talk to him at recess i get only a "?" mark and there is this "!" mark at this door but i canot click it. Plz help.

Last edited:

drihell_

Dec 10, 2020
Guys help me, anyone have the 0.91 guide ? I Don't know the equation after lucy gets the xanex codes, please help me ):

drihell_

Dec 10, 2020
Guys help me, anyone have the 0.91 guide ? I Don't know the equation after lucy gets the xanex codes, please help me ):

drihell_

Dec 10, 2020
Full Strategy Guide v0.89
The purpose of this strategy guide is to provide additional detailed information not in Book of Faces to assist in completing all quests correctly to get the most content out of this game. This means just about anything and everything in the game to help if your stuck or think you may have encountered a bug as it just might be a part of the semi-linear nature of the game or BoN being sneaky.

This included all the
How Do I...
Where Do I...
For: Maria/Amy/Sarah/Laura/Lucy/JoAnna/Helen
The Teachers: Mrs. Taylor/Mrs. Turner/Mrs. Jordan/Ms. Lisette
The Classmates: Rachel/Brenda/Sandra/Pam/Nadine/Jason/Phil/Carol/Daisy/Beth/Morgan/Marckus/Tyna
Full Dating Guide for: Carol/Daisy/Beth/Alison/Maria/Amy/Laura
Full info for: Tom's Party/Laura's Job Interview at the Mall/Rosy
Full info the all the Side Quests & Jobs: Mable (Hornet's Garage)/Director Smither (Hospital)/All 4 Babysitting jobs/Crazy Cat Lady/Debbie/Pink Weed
Full Guide for the Comic Expo
Full Guide for the Tinymon Tournament

Get the PDF here:
MEGA:
Mega
ZippyShare:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Attached:
My updated map for 0.88
View attachment 1535646

Joekickballs

Jun 4, 2018
What the fuck happened to the UI? Its so intrusive and buggy now! Most of the time the sex sounds carry over into normal gameplay, and the teleport function in book of faces spawns me in the world as the cursor!

Drevanomaly

Aug 12, 2021
BACK UP YOUR GAME FILES BEFORE YOU DO THIS, only do this on a backup version of the game (ONLY WORKS WITH COMPRESSED)

This is just modding files at the start of the new update to see Lucys scenes using old character ineractions, but theres 2 end of .89 saves if you need them

So I know a lot of people are disappointed and rightfully so, and with the image files already being in the game i played around and put the lucy scenes in the game through other girls interactive sex, its not perfect but it works if thats all your after. I split it between interactive night sex with Laura and Sarah. So the captions are still for the right character but i did change the new hover bubble things he added so instead of sarahs talking about "Brother" its lucy themed with "son" Here is the breakdown of the scenes and I will include 2 saves, Save 23 is right by Lucy, Save 24 is right by Lauren, just interact with them:

Sarah:

• (Handjob) - Lucy's shower handjob
  • (Blowjob) - Lucy's shower blowjob
  • (Lick) - MC's side of the bedroom 69
  • (Vaginal) - Lucy riding you in bed
  • (Vaginal-you win) - Doggystyle Lucy in the Shower w/ her squirting (squirting isnt lines up, she doesnt have any for her specific yet)
  • (Vaginal -she wins) - This one is boring, same as Vaginal but there's a bonus tease shot of her before starting and you 2 sleeping together after
  • (Anal) - You playing with her ass and then licking it to make her cum
  • (Anal -you win) - attempted to show both sides to the 69, its pretty bad sorry
  • (Anal - she wins) - same repeat riding as vaginal SORRY not much to work with
Laura:
  • (Handjob) - Lucy glory hole handjob
  • (Blowjob) - Lucy glory hole blowjob
  • (Titjob) - Lucy glory hole THIGHJOB
  • (Lick) - Lucy getting finger blasted/licked at home
  • (Vaginal) - Lucy reverse cowgirl riding you in the stall
  • (Vaginal - she wins) - Reversed the riding, then she beats you off into her mouth

Download -

Instructions - put the saves in the save folder and copy the pictures into the right folder and replace.

Like I said above, its not the best but if you want to see most the scenes with some audio, here ya go
Reupped -
asedas1234

Not sure what version the game is on now but i re upped the file

hentaikish

Jul 25, 2017
After choicing mafia and moving to the new house, I'm stuck when I need to visit the girl. I can't go to my room. Lucy room has three girl inside too. Maybe he blocks my action.

Solution: I choose another day.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes