Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Reactions: fcofco

DeiloS

Jan 21, 2019
How to fix this? Can't work in garage. Some scene's option's with Irene in schoolyard toilet get same thing.

mucholoko69

May 8, 2022
Now, I have a question of my own.

I am starting (again) and I have just finished the side quest to work at the garage.
But, what I find strange is that after sex with the owner, the screen continues with the "flavour".
1667828993140.png

Is this a bug or something?

Another thing I noticed is that there is only one option when having sex with the garage owner.
I am not able to click the other options...
I have already finished Jet's training and only mc arousal bar goes up.
All courses from mechanics have also been done.
1667829134807.png

Any ideas on this?

Thanks!

Edit: just to add something, after many screens updates (when mc crosses to another part of city or place, sleep or somthing else) the screen goes back to normal. However, there is no change into sex scene with garage owner.

Last edited:

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Get the unofficial bug patch at main page.

All these missing images were fixed ages ago in the patch
If you already have it install, double check if you did the correct thing.
You got the patience of a saint haha. I get angry just from seeing these comments asking for help that were already asked/answered many times before.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
You got the patience of a saint haha. I get angry just from seeing these comments asking for help that were already asked/answered many times before.
Trust me bro, I know the feeling. It is really annoying indeed.
I also ignore some of them and let other members guide them or they figure it out. But the same questions then to pile up, so end up responding now and then to negate it.

Hey I was a noob once upon a time, we all were :)

the-big-bang-theory-jim-parsons.gif

Now, I have a question of my own.

I am starting (again) and I have just finished the side quest to work at the garage.
But, what I find strange is that after sex with the owner, the screen continues with the "flavour".
View attachment 2152955

Is this a bug or something?

Another thing I noticed is that there is only one option when having sex with the garage owner.
I am not able to click the other options...
I have already finished Jet's training and only mc arousal bar goes up.
All courses from mechanics have also been done.
View attachment 2152959

Any ideas on this?

Thanks!

Edit: just to add something, after many screens updates (when mc crosses to another part of city or place, sleep or somthing else) the screen goes back to normal. However, there is no change into sex scene with garage owner.
If the sex onomatopoeia persist after the sex scene, once using the unofficial bug patch it can be cleared via the bug-fixer > image stuck. Yes going to other maps and certain things will fix it automatically, I placed checks for this to happen

The sex scenes buttons for garage are bugged. Will release a fix soon

mucholoko69
Edited: Added a fix for the Marble garage sex scene

Last edited:
Reactions: mucholoko69

Histeria

Apr 15, 2018
I think I broke my save. I was doing the quest where young Lucy is escaping from the lab, I failed and got spooked and went back to the lab. Now I can't leave the lab because "I can't leave with security suit" but going in and out of the lab doesn't help. Anyone know if there's any way to save my game? Somehow force the character into the hallway.

mucholoko69

May 8, 2022
Trust me bro, I know the feeling. It is annoying to see members not reading or searching the thread and asking the same questions, over and over again.
I also ignore some of them and let other members guide them or they figure it out. But the same questions then to pile up, so end up responding now and then to negate it.

Hey I was a noob once upon a time, we all were :)

View attachment 2153191

If the sex onomatopoeia persist after the sex scene, once using the unofficial bug patch it can be cleared via the bug-fixer > image stuck. Yes going to other maps and certain things will fix it automatically, I placed checks for this to happen

The sex scenes buttons for garage are bugged. Will release a fix soon

mucholoko69
Edited: Added a fix for the Marble garage sex scene
Thank you for the new additions. It solved my problems!

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I think I broke my save. I was doing the quest where young Lucy is escaping from the lab, I failed and got spooked and went back to the lab. Now I can't leave the lab because "I can't leave with security suit" but going in and out of the lab doesn't help. Anyone know if there's any way to save my game? Somehow force the character into the hallway.
Use a save editor and change switch #1912 to OFF

2022-11-07_14-24.png

Last edited:
Reactions: DiegoSaintE

murtaghjr

Apr 5, 2019
any tips for the nesrot tynimon cards quest ? i got the guide but some of the packages are not in the same place

Sep 25, 2017
I am stuck after doing Gyna's recovery, next step is to go to MC's room but when I go there nothing happens... please help?

EDIT: My bad, looks like the update ends here

pyaesoneaung

Jul 12, 2021
BACK UP YOUR GAME FILES BEFORE YOU DO THIS, only do this on a backup version of the game (ONLY WORKS WITH COMPRESSED)

This is just modding files at the start of the new update to see Lucys scenes using old character ineractions, but theres 2 end of .89 saves if you need them

So I know a lot of people are disappointed and rightfully so, and with the image files already being in the game i played around and put the lucy scenes in the game through other girls interactive sex, its not perfect but it works if thats all your after. I split it between interactive night sex with Laura and Sarah. So the captions are still for the right character but i did change the new hover bubble things he added so instead of sarahs talking about "Brother" its lucy themed with "son" Here is the breakdown of the scenes and I will include 2 saves, Save 23 is right by Lucy, Save 24 is right by Lauren, just interact with them:

Sarah:

• (Handjob) - Lucy's shower handjob
  • (Blowjob) - Lucy's shower blowjob
  • (Lick) - MC's side of the bedroom 69
  • (Vaginal) - Lucy riding you in bed
  • (Vaginal-you win) - Doggystyle Lucy in the Shower w/ her squirting (squirting isnt lines up, she doesnt have any for her specific yet)
  • (Vaginal -she wins) - This one is boring, same as Vaginal but there's a bonus tease shot of her before starting and you 2 sleeping together after
  • (Anal) - You playing with her ass and then licking it to make her cum
  • (Anal -you win) - attempted to show both sides to the 69, its pretty bad sorry
  • (Anal - she wins) - same repeat riding as vaginal SORRY not much to work with
Laura:
  • (Handjob) - Lucy glory hole handjob
  • (Blowjob) - Lucy glory hole blowjob
  • (Titjob) - Lucy glory hole THIGHJOB
  • (Lick) - Lucy getting finger blasted/licked at home
  • (Vaginal) - Lucy reverse cowgirl riding you in the stall
  • (Vaginal - she wins) - Reversed the riding, then she beats you off into her mouth

Download -

Instructions - put the saves in the save folder and copy the pictures into the right folder and replace.

Like I said above, its not the best but if you want to see most the scenes with some audio, here ya go
hi please give me back link

martyar

Aug 6, 2017
1667963750125.png
I can't trigger this scene after finishing rehab with gina. I enter mike's room but nothing happened. did anyone have the same problem?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes