Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Convenient how he's waited for his next lot of cash before posting an update. He's never sorting bugs as it's released full of them.
I must agree with you, this in 19 days delay not a few days so he knew long before month is ending that he will not release update this month but he waited till the new month has started after new payments has arrived to post info about new release date:cautious:

WwshogunwW

Feb 23, 2020
Hello,
I have a loading error, can't load : img/pictures/00SEX00GIRLBAR02.png
Could someone help me find it somewhere please ?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I am probably just mad that I lost my saves but I really wish this was a visual novel instead of a rpgm game. All the walking around and mini games are just a pain in the ass. I guess I'll try this again when the game is finished.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
ganzback made a mod already which should work perfectly. Some time this weekend I will add it to the cheat mod or bug patch. Been a little late at doing stuff. You can find his post here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-91-beggar-of-net.30576/post-9061376
Thank you, I didn't know that because I just reinstalled again recently and the ui is bothering me.

Edit:I went to the post and it's a workupload site sadly I can't access that site, can anyone send it using a different site thank you

NiceXD

Oct 20, 2017
Android mod or port you meant?
Cause everyone uses joiplay or maldive to play on android.
Additionally mods can be use on those emulators.
No need for a port as those emulators are far superior to any port

I used your save but it seem to work fine on my side but I only played up to the jail scene. Hopefully this mean you didnt save using the scene viewer mod, but like I mention the bugs caused can be very erratic.

Let me know how it turns on on your side/test (y)
Yeap scene viewer mod was the problem, I just removed it and the game didnt bug

radr

Jul 1, 2017
Didn't this game have a cheerleading scene where you wear a mascot mask or am I losing my mind?

Edit: I think it may have been a similar game with a character that looks like Daisy?
Edit 2: I was way off it doesnt look anything like her and the game was The Artifact pt 3.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes