PokeIssau

Fan of girls with average tits.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
what slow ass page is that?
are they using 28K modems to connect to the internet?
ERROR
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT
I don't know what you are talking about, it doesn't even take me 10 seconds to generate one.

It may take a few tries, with Amy I tried 3 times before I liked the result.
: P

Haha now we know why everyone is crazy about him, it's not just because of his horse dick.

JoDo24

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2018
So i got a issue were whenever I try to do the first date with carol this pops up, any fixes 1667144220069.png

NiceXD

Oct 20, 2017
When you are invisible, go into your BOF and exit. This suppose to fix all invisible issues. If not, then I can't tell you for sure without a save.

Also, are you using the scene viewer mod?
Yeap Im usin' the scene viewer mod

here's 2 save file12 is before go to train school for show up the Lucy's quest scene. And save file14 is right before Lucy check dat stuff in her laboratory (before bug appear)

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Yeap Im usin' the scene viewer mod

here's 2 save file12 is before go to train school for show up the Lucy's quest scene. And save file14 is right before Lucy check dat stuff in her laboratory (before bug appear)
If you used the scene viewer mod and saved, there is nothing anyone can do to fix the bugs it causes. You can fix the current bug (which is not a bug but the mod) but will surely keep getting similar bugs later on. That mod has a global script that will damage any save if you saved and caused all kind of erratic bugs in the game at anytime. You will have to start a new game. If you didnt save while using that mod, then I would suggest you used a clean copy of the game without the mod and see the problem happens. If not, then your in luck (y)

I would still check your save but if this is the case and you saved using that mod, I nor anyone can help unfortunately. Sorry bro

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: NiceXD

UlysessBruh

Apr 22, 2021
You can open the phone in the inventory and it will work and then i went to Midtown for the next scene, at least it worked for me
thank you so much bro, you just save me from starting a third playthrough, this was my second one after starting the second one cuz of the same bug

Terrorblade1

Mar 25, 2022
should of been there, after i talked to him, i went to downtown north right away and it was there, then went to chinatown and got the 2nd one and went right back to him, only other thing that comes to mind, maybe do the last 2 cards for your sister if you haven't then look, or maybe your game is bug
what game is the 2nd one

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Could someone please tell me what is the update that Lucy (mc's mother) starts to appear? I'm going to start playing this game, but I saw that it seems to be quite long, so I intend to jump straight to Lucy's first appearance.

NiceXD

Oct 20, 2017
If you used the scene viewer mod and saved, there is nothing anyone can do to fix the bugs it causes. You can fix the current bug (which is not a bug but the mod) but will surely keep getting similar bugs later on. That mod has a global script that will damage any save if you saved and caused all kind of erratic bugs in the game at anytime. You will have to start a new game. If you didnt save while using that mod, then I would suggest you used a clean copy of the game without the mod and see the problem happens. If not, then your in luck (y)

I would still check your save but if this is the case and you saved using that mod, I nor anyone can help unfortunately. Sorry bro
Damn I didnt know dat about dat mod, hmmm... I should remove it and try to play it again

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Um... Will there ever be an android mod for this game?
Android mod or port you meant?
Cause everyone uses joiplay or maldive to play on android.
Additionally mods can be use on those emulators.
No need for a port as those emulators are far superior to any port

Damn I didnt know dat about dat mod, hmmm... I should remove it and try to play it again
I used your save but it seem to work fine on my side but I only played up to the jail scene. Hopefully this mean you didnt save using the scene viewer mod, but like I mention the bugs caused can be very erratic.

Let me know how it turns on on your side/test (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: NiceXD

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
I played the original, held off playing this for awhile, though I did play some early, because of the bugs and I really, really can't believe, in the first hour or 2 how many gamebreaking bugs I've found where the game has stopped, menus have crashed, get UI issues with things being on screen that shouldn't. This is an absolute mess of a game. How has it been this long and the opening of the game is still broken as all hell. I keep having to quit and reload my saves

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes