May 10, 2020
this is the broken save. it has the boxes in otter labs even though i already did the quest and i can't get into the area with the boxes because it says access denied. the last part of lucy's quest i did before this was the meeting with naila

Rancid Dragon Productions

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Which Hook version and settings get those results? I've been trying to find them for my game to relaunch, but that program is so old I can't figure out how to add rooms, clothes or get it to look any better. Any help or links you've got would be awesome!

Reactions: PokeIssau

Omi99

Jan 28, 2022
Well, at least renders look different
View attachment 307233

Overview:
You will assume the role of a young person in your city where you live the hottest situations. From the most casual situations to the intense dates with sexy girls.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-19
Release Date: 2022-09-18
Developer: Beggar of Net -
Censored: No
Version: 0.91
Language: English
Previous Game: My New Life
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Mac (v0.81): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Others: COMPRESSED - ANDROID - Unofficial Bugfix

Win(v0.91 - 7gb Split):
Part1:
- - PIXELDRAIN
Part2: - - PIXELDRAIN

Patches:

Extras: CHEAT MOD - SCENE VIEWER MOD - SAVES - MAP - MAP-2 - DATING GUIDE - CG RIP - GUIDE

ZoneIT thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 307202 View attachment 307203 View attachment 307204 View attachment 307205 View attachment 307206 View attachment 307207 View attachment 307208 View attachment 307237
How to steal virus sample without using Lucy name in Lucy mission?

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Remember when Beg said next update will be releaed at end of this month or early november but since it's ScammerOnNet don't count on end of this month at best it will be at early november

NiceXD

Oct 20, 2017
Use the bugfixer, or go into your smartphone/BOF and exit. That should fix the issue. If smartphone is locked, you can either go into it via the menu>item>essential> choose phone or use the pc cheat mod which always allow you to use the bugfixer/phone
this is whathappen, idk how to fix it with bugfixer neither with BOF, cuz I open while my character get invisible and didnt change anythin'

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
this is whathappen, idk how to fix it with bugfixer neither with BOF, cuz I open while my character get invisible and didnt change anythin'
When you are invisible, go into your BOF and exit. This suppose to fix all invisible issues. If not, then I can't tell you for sure without a save.

Also, are you using the scene viewer mod?

Last edited:

Bazmanfoo

Mar 8, 2020
I have a bug that wont let me progress.

When visit Mrs Taylor, she gives me a quest to collect her prescription from the pharmacy and something from the market. I have collected both, but MC still answers no when she asks if I have collected them (they are no longer available in the stores to collect again).

Is there anyway to reset the quest or cheat so that these are recognised to be in my inventory?

PokeIssau

Fan of girls with average tits.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Which Hook version and settings get those results? I've been trying to find them for my game to relaunch, but that program is so old I can't figure out how to add rooms, clothes or get it to look any better. Any help or links you've got would be awesome!
What tool did you use for this? Also could you do the same for Maria and Lucy please?
Actually it's a website, you just upload an image where you can see the face well and select the right filter, it does a good job.
If you want to try it is this .

PS, you need to find a good photo with good lighting, otherwise it will create real monsters haha.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes