• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Naurash

Sep 7, 2018
Hi guys, sorry if it has been ask before but I'm stuck with Warren quest.
I mean, it ask me to go to school so do I, then get called in Principal office with Warren & the principal, and after that nothing, also can't use the phone since it tell me I may have pressed to early so can't even check next step on book of face :(

Edit : Well went to warren house, it kinda unlocked the phone so able to see that I had to meet Rachel on the roof, lets hope no more bugs will occur

Last edited:
Reactions: peter029

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
after the gyna scenes under lucys quest it say i need to go to my room but no scene is being triggerd and i dont know what i am missing
when you finished the recovery with Gyna, the walkthrough ask you to go to MC's room, but nothing happen to a lot of us, how do you fix that? Looking forward to your reply
End of content

I'm stuck does anyone know how to fix it?

View attachment 2111431
There is no bug there. You need to explore and find the stars before talking to the person i.e Sarah or whoever is shown

i stock on this stage.it is blong to school quests View attachment 2112166
This part is bad coding and bad immersion of the game, if Im thinking of the same mission. That is, the mission where you break into school with the girl squad (Tyna, Rachel, Sarah etc) and drop all them home. Sarah suppose to be dropped at new house even if at old house. Weird but that how it is, if we're talking about the same quest.

View attachment 2113272
the ui wont show i try bugfix it not work well
Fix added to the unofficial bug fixes

Can anyone help me, I'm stuck with the attend History class (for Mrs. Taylor quest) and can't move on.
There is no bug there, that I know off. I passed that scene and completed Taylor just fine. I suggest you check the BOF as you may need to do other quest first.

I have a problem
Failed to load : img/characters/%24Jack_naked%20%5B5%205%205%205%5D.png
Did you check the unofficial bug patch and its missing images pack

bug here when the doorbell is ringing at front door
Just go to the front door and it should work like normal now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Swalexxx
Nov 27, 2021
End of content

There is no bug there. You need to explore and find the stars before talking to the person i.e Sarah or whoever is shown

This part is bad coding and bad immersion of the game, if Im thinking of the same mission. That is, the mission where you break into school with the girl squad (Tyna, Rachel, Sarah etc) and drop all them home. Sarah suppose to be dropped at new house even if at old house. Weird but that how it is, if we're talking about the same quest.

Fix added to the unofficial bug fixes

There is no bug there, that I know off. I passed that scene and completed Taylor just fine. I suggest you check the BOF as you may need to do other quest first.

Did you check the unofficial bug patch and its missing images pack

Just go to the front door and it should work like normal now.
Yes the bugs fix and missing image patch are added but the problem is not resolved

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
Man, it's fun to play, but I've already encountered a bug that prevents me from going any further with the character's story, one time she was a teacher, and two is a schoolgirl who dye her hair white. Bez tytułu.jpg

SlitSlayer

Jun 3, 2018
I read through about 30 pages of comments following the release last month. Based on what was said at that time, each of the last two updates were disappointing and didn't even contain the content that was clearly promised by BringerOfNothing. Worst of all, there were scenes in the gallery of Lucy FINALLY taking the D, but they were censored. I decided to save myself the let down and wait for a decent update.
Perhaps some hero won't mind replying to let me know if there's been any happenings in the last month that make this update worth playing? Sure, I could read through 30 pages of comments again, but why do that if I can just get verification that there's no point.

zier

Sep 20, 2017
There are many bugs in this version still. I found that map226.json is missing it's the map when you go into hornet garage to work... this is a letdown really hornet garage worked way back, and I have finally gotten back to this game and yeah now this is a letdown

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes